The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

So, I tried on all 4 of the Dress Shop dresses that I currently have, and I’m not happy with the way the Inside Out dress fits me. Before I try to sell it on eBay or something, is anyone here interested in a never-worn XL Inside Out dress? Feel free to send me a PM
E3362345-183C-468B-BE3C-B62C7DE65E2B.jpeg

I tried on the new 50th dress and the green orange bird dress.

The 50th is pretty typical of the Dress Shop dresses to date - meaning soft material, quality feel , etc.. If the pockets were inset instead of in front it would be fantastic. I like the top - similar to the original Belle dress! - and the fit and will be keeping it. Need to figure out belt - how/where to tie it or consider a different one....
View attachment 680401

The green dress I REALLY REALLY wanted to like. I like the style of the sleeves/stop The material felt more 'cotton' like and I hated the fit, so this will be going back. (although the fit actually looks better in the picture than it does in person IMO.)
View attachment 680402

Side note: ANYONE who is a small, size 3/4, or 5/6, I have several semi formal, fancy, and formal dresses and gowns - either never worn or worn once (literally for 2 hours) - dont ask. If you have an interest or need (or your daughters do), PM me. Will always take care of my peeps..... 8-) ANyone who is a dancer or a dance mom - you know what I mean!

I've had issues with receiving email notifications from the DIS, omg maybe 2 years. Even the emoji's weren't working and with the new update I was cut off again.
Today I received all the ones I've been missing but I was forewarned. Anyway....
:crutches:

@sherlockmiles , YOU. LOOK. FANTASTIC!!!!.
I hate to disagree but I think the green dress is your color. The fit looks really good but yeah the belt does nothing. I'm thinking a brown corset belt would look awesome! Pair it with brown boots, ankle or tall :love::love::love:

1659550409200.png

Edit: What dresses????

So, I tried on all 4 of the Dress Shop dresses that I currently have, and I’m not happy with the way the Inside Out dress fits me. Before I try to sell it on eBay or something, is anyone here interested in a never-worn XL Inside Out dress? Feel free to send me a PM
View attachment 690375

I love this dress, it reminds me of Christmas. With a bright red cropped sweater you'd be the queen of the Christmas ball!

I LOVE the way the new dress fits me!

View attachment 691322

If anyone was wondering, the top is lined, the skirt is not. The neck, arms, and skirt hem are edged with a pink satiny material that matches the belt.
View attachment 691323
I love this dress! I love stripes especially black and white ones. Does anyone know if we can use our annual pass or dvc discount online? If not I'll have to wait and hope they have it at the parks in October.

I love this dress! I love stripes especially black and white ones. Does anyone know if we can use our annual pass or dvc discount online? If not I'll have to wait and hope they have it at the parks in October.
There’s a 20% general discount at shop Disney ending today with code DISNEY20, and free shipping on orders over $75 with code SHIPMAGIC

Agree with everyone else, love the dress on you!

Quick question - does anyone know if the WDW 50th dress is still available in the parks / Disney Springs? You know the blue with the yellow belt? I ummed and ahhhed a little too long over it and now it's out of stock in my size over here in the UK 😔 Well actually it wasn't but I had my order cancelled 3 times because of "stock issues" and then eventually it said it was OOS. We're heading over the pond in 3 weeks and I really think I want to pick this up if I can. After all, my mother saw it online and said "this is so you! you should get it!" and that's very rare coming from her 😆

Quick question - does anyone know if the WDW 50th dress is still available in the parks / Disney Springs? You know the blue with the yellow belt? I ummed and ahhhed a little too long over it and now it's out of stock in my size over here in the UK 😔 Well actually it wasn't but I had my order cancelled 3 times because of "stock issues" and then eventually it said it was OOS. We're heading over the pond in 3 weeks and I really think I want to pick this up if I can. After all, my mother saw it online and said "this is so you! you should get it!" and that's very rare coming from her 😆
I don’t know about in the parks, but it’s still in stock on the US ShopDisney site in all sizes except 1X, so it might be in the parks too.

I have seen the 50th dress in Uptown Jewelers at MK and Island Mercantile at AK. It’s been in stock for a bit so hopefully it will still be here!!

I have seen the 50th dress in Uptown Jewelers at MK and Island Mercantile at AK. It’s been in stock for a bit so hopefully it will still be here!!

Oh thanks so much! Might take a chance then and see what happens. And if not, then I'll just see what dresses are available when I'm there - I always budget for 1 dress on a trip so either I get this one or maybe I'll save myself some money!

View attachment 691322

If anyone was wondering, the top is lined, the skirt is not. The neck, arms, and skirt hem are edged with a pink satiny material that matches the belt.
View attachment 691323
Love this dress on you! I've, unfortunately, become lumpier over the last year; I am not even tempted to try on a new Dress Shop dress until I am back down to my normal lumpiness. 😂

Oh thanks so much! Might take a chance then and see what happens. And if not, then I'll just see what dresses are available when I'm there - I always budget for 1 dress on a trip so either I get this one or maybe I'll save myself some money!
I haven’t been to visit lately but you might want to also consider stopping by the Co-op at Disney Springs - they usually have a nice selection of dresses (5-6 different styles) and sometimes they have the ‘older’ dresses available like the captain America dress that was there for awhile.

As of yesterday Uptown Jewelers (MK) had the Dapper Dan dress, the Main Street Electrical Parade dress, the Sleeping Beauty (pink/blue) dress, the Minnie Mouse black and white dress and the dark blue/gold belt 50th dress 😍

Sometimes I feel like they are Pokémon and I have to collect them all lol! My poor wallet 😉

UK ShopDisney

Disney Store The Haunted Mansion Ladies' Dress £79.00
1660165569409.png
Magic in the details
  • Dress features mesh overlay with all-over print inspired by The Haunted Mansion
  • Print features: Madame Leota, bats, tombstones and more
  • Round neck
  • Short sleeves with ruched details
  • A-line skirt
  • Button and zip fastening at back
  • Created for Disney Store
The bare necessities
  • 100% polyester, excluding trims
  • Machine washable

As of yesterday Uptown Jewelers (MK) had the Dapper Dan dress, the Main Street Electrical Parade dress, the Sleeping Beauty (pink/blue) dress, the Minnie Mouse black and white dress and the dark blue/gold belt 50th dress 😍

Sometimes I feel like they are Pokémon and I have to collect them all lol! My poor wallet 😉
Wait, what?! The Minnie Mouse black and white dress was released?!? This one? Did I miss it on ShopDisney?
1660166052543.png

Wait, what?! The Minnie Mouse black and white dress was released?!? This one? Did I miss it on ShopDisney?
View attachment 692560
It is available at Uptown Jewelers but I haven’t seen it on shopDisney so I don’t know when/if it was released online. It showed up in the store the same time as the MSEP dress which came online soon after so I don’t know what happened with the MM black and white dress. I hope they release it soon for people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter