The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

NEW - Christmas Dress 2018

View attachment 364383

The top has sequins throughout the bodice and the detachable soft fur shawl collar/wrap looks cozy!
View attachment 364389

The bottom skirt is the same theme as the Dooney & Bourke holiday collection.
View attachment 364386

Dooney & Bourke Holiday wristlet which is still available at shopdisney... for now.
View attachment 364387

It's now available at shopdisney $168
upload_2018-11-12_14-23-8.png

LINK: https://www.shopdisney.com/disney-parks-holiday-dress-and-stole-for-women-1491277

Here's a view of the back!
upload_2018-11-12_14-25-36.png

Why do they list items that are Sold Out!

upload_2018-11-12_15-38-23.png

upload_2018-11-12_15-34-58.png

And Limit 10?!! Are you kidding me. Stupid! :sad2:

Just bought this dress with the Mary Blair train print on the bottom - can't wait to get it! I've bought wayyyy too many clothes lately but there's a sale on right now - this was $37.50 plus shipping so there was no way to resist!

YMZ8L7W.jpg
I just bought this style dress in the clown print yesterday at the Dress Shop, love it! Was disappointed when I went on pinup couture website and it seems all the Mary Blair dresses are gone?

I just bought this style dress in the clown print yesterday at the Dress Shop, love it! Was disappointed when I went on pinup couture website and it seems all the Mary Blair dresses are gone?
There was a huge sale (it started back in July) and the Mary Blair styles were included in the markdowns. Amazing prices but everything disappeared fast. I'm not sure if it's gone forever (they discontinued a lot of styles and prints) or if it will ever be restocked. It's too bad because the Mary Blair prints are so cute!

There was a huge sale (it started back in July) and the Mary Blair styles were included in the markdowns. Amazing prices but everything disappeared fast. I'm not sure if it's gone forever (they discontinued a lot of styles and prints) or if it will ever be restocked. It's too bad because the Mary Blair prints are so cute!
Aww bummer! I was hoping to get a few more, oh well! Thanks for the info : )

NEWS

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane at Marketplace Co-Op (Disney Springs) and The Disney Dress Shop (Downtown Disney District) will launch sales of a new Mickey Mouse Dooney & Bourke Bag alongside a matching “Mickey Through the Years” dress and MagicBand on November 18.

Link: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...district/?CMP=SOC-DPFY19Q1wo1108181114180019C

If you plan on going to Disney Springs you should take a look at this article, lots going on!

NEWS

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane at Marketplace Co-Op (Disney Springs) and The Disney Dress Shop (Downtown Disney District) will launch sales of a new Mickey Mouse Dooney & Bourke Bag alongside a matching “Mickey Through the Years” dress and MagicBand on November 18.

Link: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...district/?CMP=SOC-DPFY19Q1wo1108181114180019C

If you plan on going to Disney Springs you should take a look at this article, lots going on!

Love the new dress!

NEWS

UPDATE - Images released!

upload_2018-11-15_13-7-17.png

upload_2018-11-15_13-8-45.png

Can anyone tell me if the dresses run true to size? tIA!

I have found it depends on the cut of the dress and your body type.

The dresses in the style of the Monsters Inc/Orange Bird/Tiki room dress run true to size (even just a hair large) on me.

The halter style dresses like Snow white, mrs potts, etc seem to run small up top for me.

I have found it depends on the cut of the dress and your body type.

The dresses in the style of the Monsters Inc/Orange Bird/Tiki room dress run true to size (even just a hair large) on me.

The halter style dresses like Snow white, mrs potts, etc seem to run small up top for me.

Thank you!

NEWS

Pink Disney Dog Dooney & Bourke Collection For Black Friday

upload_2018-11-20_2-56-45.png

The dress is a retro-inspired swing dress with a tie waist and scrunched cap sleeves. The soft pink frock features all of your favorite Disney pups, from Lady & the Tramp to Percy, and even Frankenweenie is in on the design!

upload_2018-11-20_2-57-26.png

This beautiful new Disney Dog Dress will be available on Black Friday, November 23rd, alongside the Disney Dogs Dooney & Bourke collection at Marketplace Co-op in Disney Springs.

upload_2018-11-20_2-58-35.png

upload_2018-11-20_2-58-53.png

Thanks Disneyfashionista!
Link: https://disneyfashionista.com/disney-dog-dress-match-dooneys/

NEWS

Pink Disney Dog Dooney & Bourke Collection For Black Friday

The dress is a retro-inspired swing dress with a tie waist and scrunched cap sleeves. The soft pink frock features all of your favorite Disney pups, from Lady & the Tramp to Percy, and even Frankenweenie is in on the design!

These will sell out in seconds - esp the bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!