The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I love the kids dress in the preview would of loved even a skirt in that earidesant print
The blog post said something about ”coordinating mommy and me ensembles” so maybe there’s still more to come in the EARidescent collection?

Got the balloon dress in today. No pics because I was in a hurry, but fit is similar to Casey’s dress…maybe a smidgen smaller? Still have the extra fabric from elastic bodice. Now I’m thinking it’s just because I have a short torso. It is definitely one I’ll have to wear a bra with because holy cow, sag city!!!

There’s a beautiful new dress on the website, they also have associated shirts and accessories. This posting keeps saying my photo link is spam like and won’t post it but it’s the Mary Blair Alice in wonderland dress.

I wish they’d enforce a limit to how many of same item you can buy. I can understand getting 2 of different sizes because of the dressing room situation.

I was there a few weeks ago when the Balloon Dress must've just dropped. There were a few separate people at the Co-Op buying armfuls of that dress.

I just bought my first dress this last trip. I've always wanted to, back when I had the Tiki Bird dress in my hand then put it back. I've regretted not getting a dress every trip since, so finally got one. It was hard finding a large in any of them. There was one large MMRR dress, and that's the one that came home with me. I should have bought 10 of the balloon dress while I was there - all sizes available at both DS and MK.

There’s a beautiful new dress on the website, they also have associated shirts and accessories. This posting keeps saying my photo link is spam like and won’t post it but it’s the Mary Blair Alice in wonderland dress.
AECF5F73-438D-43AA-8112-68723EB58416.pngCF217FC6-D9F5-46EA-8D9F-A49BA6374728.png

I like this one. I’d have to see it in person because usually on separates, I’m two different sizes and obviously you can’t do that with this one. Plus Her Universe is all over the place with their sizing.

There are so many "shoppers" out there now. On the dress shop FB page, there are a couple women who go daily and are always announcing it and offering to purchase items at list price plus tax and shipping. I'm sure they make out a bit since going that often they have to be AP holders.

Anyway, I got the ear headband loungefly backpack, and it's adorable, but a little bigger than the other ones, there is an extra zippered pouch on the front.
I also got the balloons dress which is sooo adorable too.

I kind of like the leopard dress. I saw it on someone, and looks better in person. I'll see if it's still there in Sep when I go to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter