The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I don't see one currently listed on the site but I have had good luck with Pixie Dust Shopper. Not sure if I'm allowed to link here but it's easy to find if you search the name on Google. I've bought from them recently and had good experiences. There's a chance you can contact them to let them know what you're looking for and they'll email you back if they find one.
I'll give it a shot... always worth an email. Thanks for the tip!

I love that dress. I have it in my cart, but none of the Hot Topic discounts appeared to work. And that bow is perfect.
The bow is actually a very cheap belt from Amazon. It doesn’t quite match the corset ribbon in back, but I thought I’d replace it.
I re-ordered the dress in a medium after they sent me a $20 off $50 coupon if I used my HT card. Thankfully, I have a local Hot Topic so returns are easy. As long as it’s done within 30 days and it’s not a clearance item, they never question it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter