The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

My sister got the Cruella dress. It’s adorable.
By the way anyone who is on FB there is a big Disney Dress Shop page and everyone posts pics. All sized and styles which is awesome.

Attachments

• 83472C6B-1BBD-46FB-A826-FB8452522B97.jpeg
    83472C6B-1BBD-46FB-A826-FB8452522B97.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 86
  • C05F7583-D9D2-4240-80D5-051181E4FE46.jpeg
    C05F7583-D9D2-4240-80D5-051181E4FE46.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 85
My sister got the Cruella dress. It’s adorable.
By the way anyone who is on FB there is a big Disney Dress Shop page and everyone posts pics. All sized and styles which is awesome.
She looks great in that dress! It must be one of those things that it looks better on a person than on a hanger. I gotta say when I first saw that dress I thought “no way” but it looks really cute on your sister.

She looks great in that dress! It must be one of those things that it looks better on a person than on a hanger. I gotta say when I first saw that dress I thought “no way” but it looks really cute on your sister.
It definitely looks better on a human than on a hanger. I still wish they’d gone a bit closer to the 70’s rock/punk vibe that the Cruella movie had.

From the pics I've seen it actually looks good on just about everyone. We also tried the Pixar jumpsuit (NO!) and the Play in the Parks which was cute too. We ended up rebuying some with that sale last weekend.

Does anyone here have this snacks, food icons dress for sale? I'm looking for an XL or 1X and can't find it anywhere, except some possible scammer looking sites. 2X or 3X may work as I'm handy with a sewing machine. Thanks for your help!
View attachment 587904
Mecari or EBay might be your best bets. Sometimes you can find slightly used dresses on there for decent price

Does anyone here have this snacks, food icons dress for sale? I'm looking for an XL or 1X and can't find it anywhere, except some possible scammer looking sites. 2X or 3X may work as I'm handy with a sewing machine. Thanks for your help!
View attachment 587904

I don't see one currently listed on the site but I have had good luck with Pixie Dust Shopper. Not sure if I'm allowed to link here but it's easy to find if you search the name on Google. I've bought from them recently and had good experiences. There's a chance you can contact them to let them know what you're looking for and they'll email you back if they find one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter