The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I finally unpacked the dress I bought a few months ago.

I'm 5'2", 145 lb - square - Never had much of a waist even when I was 105!

This is a medium. I'm very comfortable with how it fits and feels. (The fact that I'm fat and hate the way I look is not the dresses fault 🤪) I would obviously not wear this bra, but its what I had on. I took closer shots of under the arms so you could see how it lies. I would like the back straps shortened 1/2" or so. I like the back of the dress to ride straight across and not slip down. Not wearing a crinoline skirt underneath - and obviously it needs ironing after sitting in the box for a few months.

I really love this material and pattern!
And here's the newest one. All the same disclaimers - no crinoline, needs ironing, etc...

Shouldn't have put my hands in the pockets for front shot - sorry - makes it look a bit wonky. It falls very similar to the yellow one.

I will turn the halter into straps like I did for other dresses of this style. Like I said, I like the back of the dress to stay up. As always, love the pockets, love the material, love the pattern!

I only had 1 additional garment bag, so both 'new' dresses are in the same one until I can buy more.

How I missed these photos I'll never understand! You look so good in the Flamingo Halter! Made me wish I could pull of wearing that color!

And wowza! You're a knock out in the WDW Halter dress! You easily can pull off wearing any of these dresses! :love::love::love:

I wish I could have a drink... or two! A real drink with alcohol and ice and an umbrella and maybe some fresh ripe fruit to nibble on. Yeah, that's what I want! That's the ticket! Only I'm allergic to alcohol so I'm still getting screwed! The madness never ends. :sad1::charac2::cat: :rotfl:

Hey Foxy! I'm also alcohol-free (thanks to a brain hemorrhage in my 20s), anytime you want to do a mocktail crawl I know where to get all the fancy fruity drinks in WDW. :rolleyes1

Some sizes are back in stock!
Hocus Pocus Spirit Jersey for Adults $64.99 Link

Thank you! I've been stalking them all morning. It kept showing that a size S was in stock and would let me add it to my cart, but everytime I try to check out it would say it's sold out. So frustrating!

I was so excited when I checked this AM and it was there :confused3

So I just saw this Haunted Mansion wiggle dress, and it must be mine. Any suggestions for how they fit? Oddly this one only goes up to XL, and I'm normally a 1X size. (yes, I realize how stupid the different between 1X and XL is.)

https://www.shopdisney.com/the-haun...ch=0&plpPosition=4&guestFacing=Clothing-Women

Whether it's 1/4" or 1/2" the difference is there. I wonder if they sell Plus sizes in the Haunted Mansion Wallpaper dress in the shops, does anyone know? If not, would you consider wearing Spanx Oncore Bodysuit in black, it's on sale.

Hey Foxy! I'm also alcohol-free (thanks to a brain hemorrhage in my 20s), anytime you want to do a mocktail crawl I know where to get all the fancy fruity drinks in WDW. :rolleyes1

My heart be still! I have a new drinking buddy! :cheer2::hug: YES PLEASE!

The blue one. I need to have pockets or it would have been both LOL because I love the purple too.

The purple would look really sweet with your new Dooney! Just saying :rolleyes1 Pair it with black shoes, hair up and get ready for date night! :love:
This is you and your hubby > :love2:

Last night I received my last two return labels for the faux Pandora charms. I'm ever so happy to get them out of my home!

Lesson learned, I'll NEVER buy Pandora from Ebay or Etsy again. You can add Mercari and Poshmark to that list as well. If I can't find what I need at my local Pandora store or their online site, I'll simply go without. I don't need this frustration! :thumbsup2

The purple would look really sweet with your new Dooney! Just saying :rolleyes1 Pair it with black shoes, hair up and get ready for date night! :love:
This is you and your hubby > :love2:
Awe... :hug: Maybe if they extend the passholder discount to Friday. I blew my allowance this week LOL!!

Last night I received my last two return labels for the faux Pandora charms. I'm ever so happy to get them out of my home!

Lesson learned, I'll NEVER buy Pandora from Ebay or Etsy again. You can add Mercari and Poshmark to that list as well. If I can't find what I need at my local Pandora store or their online site, I'll simply go without. I don't need this frustration! :thumbsup2
I’m glad it got resolved. I’m sorry you had to deal with all that mess. I hear ya on getting it from a reputable place.

Ok now that @FoxC63 has me thinking about the purple dress as it IS my hubbys favorite color, how does it fit?
I have a 1x in my closet, do you want photos with sizing it just a general idea?

My bust is 48 and I feel like there's a bit more cleavage but overall the fit feels great. My only comment is arm hole size and the "sleeves" falling off. I wore the dress for 3 hours at the Christmas tree trail let year and hitched up the sleeves a bunch of times, but I'm 5'2" so that could be a short girl problem.

I have a 1x in my closet, do you want photos with sizing it just a general idea?

My bust is 48 and I feel like there's a bit more cleavage but overall the fit feels great. My only comment is arm hole size and the "sleeves" falling off. I wore the dress for 3 hours at the Christmas tree trail let year and hitched up the sleeves a bunch of times, but I'm 5'2" so that could be a short girl problem.
Awe thank you @Raya. If you don’t mind that would be awesome. I’m only 5’3” and Im a 34H. I always have arm hole issue with my clothes LOL! I’m thinking a large... 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter