The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

This thread is great. It has inspired me to go through my photos from our last trip and sure enough I found a few bombers.

IMG_0689.jpg

The look on her face is funny but the red eye effect makes it even better.

IMG_0783.jpg

Notice the guy sitting in the background. I think he might be waving. Definitely didn't notice that until today.

IMG_0766.jpg

Now this one I remember. This kid came out of the store right before I took a picture. He noticed I was taking one, got embarrassed, and ran away. I started laughing, which is why the picture is so blurry.

I will be in Disney World for my honeymoon in September. Is it weird that I want to be photobombed? I just think it will make for some extra memorable pictures.

These two have the same mother photobombing. In the second one, it doesn't look like she appreciates my wife's dancing. :lmao:

166870_664155710183_71201476_37549121_6373058_n.jpg

167890_664155790023_71201476_37549123_2577539_n.jpg

Glad to see this thread is still going. :)
I think my favorites are the ones with CM's doing the bombing!

The one's with the CM's are hilarious!!!! :lmao: My husband now thinks I am crazy as I sit here on my computer laughing out loud!:rotfl: Thanks for these, keep them coming!!

Spent the last 45 minutes looking through this thread. Just wanted to say thanks. It made my day!

love this thread..i have to get a scanner I have the best, its the test track pic and some random guy is sitting beside me and my 2 kids are in the front of the car, the man is looking at me like we are in love..when we got the pic and were looking at it I told my kids he is there new daddy...Disney is magical but it's gonna take a lot more than a trip for me to play the married game again lol :rotfl:

this thread is too funny to not be bumped!

I'm looking to see if anyone has any photo bombs from May 21-27th. My best friend and her family was with us. I know she photo bombed us a ton, unintentionally of course. I wonder if she was in anyone elses.:lmao:

This picture makes me laugh every single time. We have no clue who this guy is.

P5290029.jpg

Do you ever wonder how many times you're in other people's pictures?

I love this thread! :rotfl: I have a few to share....

"Don't feed the monkeys"
CPMonkeys-1.jpg

This is a TERRIBLE picture of my dad & I, but my DH in the background is hilarious (and cute :lovestruc). We were on the Behind the Seeds tour and I grabbed my dad to snap a self portrait when DH popped into the photo. :rotfl:
DPBomb.jpg

One morning we arrived at MK right as the trolley was coming out for the Good Morning show. I stopped to snap some photos, like this one:
717.jpg

So I'm snapping away and THIS guy pops into my viewfinder! :eek: He scared the bejesus out of me! He was polite & said hello, then took his place in the show. It's a fun memory from our last trip, I crack up every time I see this shot. :laughing:
720.jpg

This past January, we let our kids go on Splash by themselves. DH and I watched from the bridge. We were waving at them as they were coming toward us. The lady sitting in the row in front of them must have thought we were just waving at random strangers since she starts waving back at us.

1184147521_6dsyE-L.jpg

Then, she figures out that we are waving at our kids in the row BEHIND her!

1184148807_kd7nv-L.jpg

She was very nice and friendly. It was a fun little exchange.

I love this thread! :rotfl: I have a few to share....

"Don't feed the monkeys"
CPMonkeys-1.jpg

This is a TERRIBLE picture of my dad & I, but my DH in the background is hilarious (and cute :lovestruc). We were on the Behind the Seeds tour and I grabbed my dad to snap a self portrait when DH popped into the photo. :rotfl:
DPBomb.jpg

One morning we arrived at MK right as the trolley was coming out for the Good Morning show. I stopped to snap some photos, like this one:
717.jpg

So I'm snapping away and THIS guy pops into my viewfinder! :eek: He scared the bejesus out of me! He was polite & said hello, then took his place in the show. It's a fun memory from our last trip, I crack up every time I see this shot. :laughing:
720.jpg

what dates were you down in May? My friend was in the same location as you taking pics. She may be in some of yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!