The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

Yep, lighten up or your trip might be a disappointment. I can't tell you how many times I had to grab my husband's arm to keep him from walking into someone's picture. He tends to look at the goal ahead and go for it while I tend to see what is going on around me. So, just be patient and retake pictures if you need to. Don't let not getting the perfect picture ruin your trip. You might come home and laugh at some of the "obliviots" in your photos. :thumbsup2
I think the photobombed pictures are a lot more interesting than the same old pictures everyone takes on vacation..I hate that, when coworkers or neighbors insist on showing you their 800+ plus photos of their trip. Short of family, no one really gives a crap. But, many ofthe photobombed ones are funny.

I think the photobombed pictures are a lot more interesting than the same old pictures everyone takes on vacation..I hate that, when coworkers or neighbors insist on showing you their 800+ plus photos of their trip. Short of family, no one really gives a crap. But, many ofthe photobombed ones are funny.

I agree. I mean, my pictures are interesting, of course, but in general. ;)

I think they're funny, too. I mean, how often does the "perfect" picture only happen once? The castle's not going anywhere. I find that some of our best pictures are the ones that aren't posed. If you spent so long setting up the perfect posed shot, though, chances are it'll still look the same after the bonus dads get out of the way. ;) Love that phrase...bonus dad. :rotfl:

Here is a classic photobomb. I was taking a picture of our friends and I didn't notice the guy in the back till l downloaded the pictures later that night.

DSC08752.jpg

Lol...:rotfl:...Love his cheesy grin..right in the centre of your pic!:rotfl2:

And here I thought I was the only person who did this.

I would never jump into someone's photo to deliberately mess it up BUT if someone's taking a photo and I happen to be in the background I will smile nicely for the camera.

I've often wondered what did people think when they got home and looked through their photos and found this smiling woman in the background.....!

Back Story: We were at EPCOT with two other familes so the photopass guy took the picture of just my family and then we invited the other families to get into the picture, the photpass guy joked with us "what you just let random people in your pictures" we all said "sure it makes the photos more interesting" so we said to some other family waitng their turn to get their photo "hey random people get in the picture".

Image0006.jpg

Ok everyone point to the people you don't know!

This has got to be the best one I have seen. Sweet and funny all at the same time. Good job! :)

Image0008.jpg

The guys wife was mortified at first "Honey what are you doing" Getting in Random Peoples pictures"
I even heard him ask for copies on his photopass card as we left.

COLOR="Magenta"]This one of point to who you don;t know has got to be the best one I have seen. Sweet and funny all at the same time. Good job! :)[/COLOR]

This is Will Weaton, aka Wesley Crusher on Star Trek the Next Generation and Caos on Leverage.

Love this thread. I have mixed feelings about the photobomb, but in the end it doesn't hurt anyone and (usually) it's all in good fun. Love the thread!!!:thumbsup2

Adam BOMB!!! :thumbsup2

Back Story: We were at EPCOT with two other familes so the photopass guy took the picture of just my family and then we invited the other families to get into the picture, the photpass guy joked with us "what you just let random people in your pictures" we all said "sure it makes the photos more interesting" so we said to some other family waitng their turn to get their photo "hey random people get in the picture".

Image0006.jpg

Ok everyone point to the people you don't know!

Image0008.jpg

The guys wife was mortified at first "Honey what are you doing" Getting in Random Peoples pictures"
I even heard him ask for copies on his photopass card as we left.

That is too cute!! :rotfl: We should definitely try that this year!!

This thread is so much fun. Here are a couple from our last trip.

We met up with one of DH's college friends. He's a graphic designer in Orlando and had done the decor in the World of Disney store at the time. I was planning to take a photo of the two guys and his work. A lady walked through right as I took the photo. (Admittedly, I was taking it across the aisle. It wouldn't have been so funny if she didn't stop to put up her hand like I was the papparazi or something.) Here's the photobomb photo on the left, and the photo I intended to take on the right.
dis_photobomb1.jpg

This was supposed to be a photo of my son (foreground) and my dad (not wearing glasses). I have no idea who the lady waving at the camera is!
dis_photobomb2.jpg

This is mine: Last February we celebrated my daughter's birthday at California Grill. The server brought a piece of cake to my daughter and we sang to her Happy Birthday with help from the people sitting around us. This lady want happy by the singing. When I took the picture I didnt notice she was in it until we came back from our vacation. For me it was hilarious to find her looking so unhappy at Disney.

IMG_2075 by eddiedelacruz, on Flickr

Guess she wanted cake!

I'm going to the parks on Wednesday. Guess I'm going to bring my biggest smile and princess wave with me.... I wonder how many photos I can show up in?

I don't think this was on purpose, but it makes me laugh every time I see it:
2193289680101957511S600x600Q85.jpg

Glad to see this thread is still going. :)
I think my favorites are the ones with CM's doing the bombing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter