The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

I love photobomb threads. Sadly, there are people that will postBOMB the thread enough to try to get it closed. Please stay away from this thread if it bothers you that much... I did say please.

I always make sure to make a funny face when I'm in the background of people's photos, or a huge cheesy smile. Sometimes I'll stick my tongue out.

This guy was nice enough to be checking out the bottom of a friend of mine in this picture. I hope he liked the view.

91572398.png

Not to be mean to your friend, but the guy's expression is more like that of *** than OMG. Either he's really creepy, or she sat in something.

I know this guy did not set out to ruin our picture and I didn't even notice when I was taking this picture that he was in it (he was taking a picture of his family with Minnie) but we have affectionately named him "bonus dad".

010-1.jpg

"...we affectionately named him bonus dad" :rotfl2: I literally LOL! Thanks I needed that!! "Bonus Dad"...too funny! :rotfl2:

Not to be mean to your friend, but the guy's expression is more like that of *** than OMG. Either he's really creepy, or she sat in something.

No, having some experience in this area, I would say that he's discreetly checking her out. :rolleyes1

This guy was nice enough to be checking out the bottom of a friend of mine in this picture. I hope he liked the view.
:lmao:

No, having some experience in this area, I would say that he's discreetly checking her out. :rolleyes1
I'd say it's not so discreetly. Still :rotfl2: funny!

Its photoshopped. The elevator is stopped for a few seconds before it takes the picture he wouldn't still be in air.

Shopped or not, it almost made me PMP a little!

I think the purpose of this thread is for pointing out people who are accidently in your photos, not photos people set out to purposefully ruin. Flame me if you will, but I'm exercising my right to speak up.

I have an issue with someone deliberately "bomb"ing another family's photo ops. We had staked out our spot at Epcot for Illuminations a good 90 minutes before the show started, and my daughter had set up her camera on the tripod so as to catch photos of us during the show. We had been there long enough to recognize other families around us. When the show was over, the 14-year-old daughter of a group near us decided she should jump in front of our camera set-up and make faces into the lens when the timer was set. The ignorant klutz's big feet got tangled in the tripod's leg and caused the tripod to topple over. Thank God my daughter had cat-like reflexes and the mindset to jump up and catch her camera within INCHES of it hitting the concrete (then again, it cost her over $500 and she guards it with her life). The parents watched it happen, and yet there was no apology. They gasped and hissed at her to "get over here!" Yeah, reallllllllllll funny.

As far as ride photos go, I think if you're the only family in the ride vehicle and no other families' photos will be bombed by your playfulness, then, by all mean, bombs away! However, if there are others with you, I would hope for some consideration. Given the long wait times for rides, some families may not plan to ride an attraction a second time. I'd hate to be the reason they wouldn't buy a photo memory of the vacation they've planned and paid for.

G'head, let the flames ignite. pirate:

Sorry no one has flamed you yet. :sad2:

I really think this is the funniest thread I've read.

Now I have to dig through my WDW photos and look for "Bonus dads", LOL :rotfl:

I think the purpose of this thread is for pointing out people who are accidently in your photos, not photos people set out to purposefully ruin. Flame me if you will, but I'm exercising my right to speak up.

I have an issue with someone deliberately "bomb"ing another family's photo ops. We had staked out our spot at Epcot for Illuminations a good 90 minutes before the show started, and my daughter had set up her camera on the tripod so as to catch photos of us during the show. We had been there long enough to recognize other families around us. When the show was over, the 14-year-old daughter of a group near us decided she should jump in front of our camera set-up and make faces into the lens when the timer was set. The ignorant klutz's big feet got tangled in the tripod's leg and caused the tripod to topple over. Thank God my daughter had cat-like reflexes and the mindset to jump up and catch her camera within INCHES of it hitting the concrete (then again, it cost her over $500 and she guards it with her life). The parents watched it happen, and yet there was no apology. They gasped and hissed at her to "get over here!" Yeah, reallllllllllll funny.

As far as ride photos go, I think if you're the only family in the ride vehicle and no other families' photos will be bombed by your playfulness, then, by all mean, bombs away! However, if there are others with you, I would hope for some consideration. Given the long wait times for rides, some families may not plan to ride an attraction a second time. I'd hate to be the reason they wouldn't buy a photo memory of the vacation they've planned and paid for.

G'head, let the flames ignite. pirate:

I'm sorry but my first thought is lighten up. This is supposed to be a fun thread. If it's that bothersome a subject to you, why not just avoid the thread instead of trying to rain on everyone's parade? I don't get the need to post just to say what you don't like and don't approve of.

This is what happens when you try to take pictures of yourself and can't see what you're doing: you get random goobers in the background of your super awesome ITTBAB bugeyes pic.

Picture268.jpg

Awesome photos folks, keep 'em coming!

Glad people liked my idea! I can't take all the credit though, it was my photographers idea to post it!

My husband photobombed my picture with Goofy. :P

17253_306997204872_766009872_3337862_6438141_n.jpg

And then there's this guy and the lady he's with on the top right of my head.

38782_440369489872_766009872_4690688_2944250_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!