• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dis Teleporter Network

JeanJoe said:
If you happen to be free, I'll be on for the next hour or so.

With the time difference it makes it hard to be on when you guys are also on.

For me this week I can't be on until around midnight Eastern time which is 2pm the following day here.

Wednesday (your Tuesday night) I may be able to make it about an hour earlier. Actually now that I think of it. I will be home most of Thursday (your Wednesday evening/night).

I just need to find someone who can do this for me. I have bought one pair of coffins. Will buy another as soon as I can get these ones placed.

Where do you folks usually hang out? I'm usually hanging around the fireworks or Jungle Cruise.

Nutsy said:
With the time difference it makes it hard to be on when you guys are also on.

For me this week I can't be on until around midnight Eastern time which is 2pm the following day here.

Wednesday (your Tuesday night) I may be able to make it about an hour earlier. Actually now that I think of it. I will be home most of Thursday (your Wednesday evening/night).

I just need to find someone who can do this for me. I have bought one pair of coffins. Will buy another as soon as I can get these ones placed.

Where do you folks usually hang out? I'm usually hanging around the fireworks or Jungle Cruise.

:scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin

I would be happy to donate a teleporter set too. Just let me know what I should do. Have way too many credits from playing fireworks in quest for that darn pin! lol

Cawa

OK, just spent my very last credit on a teleporter set. I placed one of the coffins in my room, and now, from what I understand, I need to look for one of you on VMK and just say "hey, I've got a teleporter - can you take it for me?" :confused3

Yes, look for vmk's "Miss Belle" and vmk's "Bezoar" and I now believe their is one more. But those two I know for sure. You will do a trade, and give them the other coffin, then they will put it into one of the Dis telporter rooms. Click on your envelope in the bottom of the screen, and then click the "Friends" tab. If you have already asked one of them to be your friend, and they have accepted, then they will show up on your friends list, if they are on line, they their name will be highlighted, just click the button to go to the room or game area that they are in. Good luck!

threeboysmom said:
OK, just spent my very last credit on a teleporter set. I placed one of the coffins in my room, and now, from what I understand, I need to look for one of you on VMK and just say "hey, I've got a teleporter - can you take it for me?" :confused3

That's right -- any of these people can place a teleporter for you:

- Astryd / Astryd
- pumpkinfish / MissBelle
- WebmasterAlex / disalex
- JeanJoe / Bezoar (oh fine, CL_Bezoar, ugh)

And we have a few DONATED COFFIN PAIRS from generous Dis people! (I have a pair, I think other do too.) Sorry you didn't find out before you spent your credits... :(

Hope to see you linked in soon!

Thanks JeanJoe! I found Astryd yesterday and gave her my teleporter. I haven't tried it out yet; hopefully, today I will get a chance, so maybe I'll see you around! Wish I knew there were extra coffin teleporters before I bought mine - bummer!! I'm now trying to earn another 200 credits to buy a palm tree for my room :) and then try and get another 200 credits to get more film for my camera... I find it hard work getting credits - I need to get better at the games I guess! LOL!

Well, I found DisAlex's lobby, thanks to Little Belle and her room. :)

I have a couple of rooms now, but not enough money to do the transporters. If anyone can spare on, I'll be happy to set up a link!

OK, I've set up my teleporter in my room and gave my other to Astryd. I tried "teleporting" today and I don't go anywhere?? Is there something else I am supposed to do?

Thanks!

threeboysmom said:
OK, I've set up my teleporter in my room and gave my other to Astryd. I tried "teleporting" today and I don't go anywhere?? Is there something else I am supposed to do?

Thanks!

Sorry, I put it in the lobby today. I was just going to send you a message on VMK, but got distracted. You should be fine now. I teleported to your room to make sure. :)

Kismetdreams said:
I have a couple of rooms now, but not enough money to do the transporters. If anyone can spare on, I'll be happy to set up a link!

I have one more donated pair of coffins. If you see disalex, MissBelle, Astryd, or CL_Bezoar, have us give you a coffin to place in your room!

I'll reimburse the coffin to any of the other 3 if needed.

JeanJoe said:
I have one more donated pair of coffins. If you see disalex, MissBelle, Astryd, or CL_Bezoar, have us give you a coffin to place in your room!

I'll reimburse the coffin to any of the other 3 if needed.

i have a donated coffin to. Just find me if you need it.

I just saw the credit listing for teleporter coffins, and I was like, :earseek:

I do have a pair of Big Thunder Mountain teleporters, but they're no good for the DIS teleporter exchange. :sad2:

What should I do?

maybe you could sell those that you have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter