The Dis Teleporter Network

I made a new character tonight. So I will have to hunt some one down to give them a teleporter for the DIS telport HWY!

I'll be off and on in VMK today. Place on of the coffins in the pair in your room, and keep an eye out for me (the green guy wearing the green D shirt) to trade the other coffin to.

A little bit of cool news: there is someone at the VMK Fan Site boards who is interested in starting up a teleporter network for their boards. I shared some tips with them, and suggested that someday, we might even link our networks together.

I still hope to grow our very own Dis network more, though. For whatever reason, I think there is more of a "community" here, and would like our network to reflect that :)

So (hint hint) make sure you trade your coffins with me or MissBelle and not to them! ;) (Or at least, link to both board networks!)

I'm so new to this, but I would like to try as well. Thank you for your time and effort.
Thanks to all the DIS members who have been so helpful.
TwirlerGirl ak Sandy

I am new to the Dis but have been playing VMK for a while my username is Adioskater as well. So if you see me in the game say hi. :cool1:
I would like to join... could I?

I would like to join the dis teleport network. I just need to hunt someone down to make the trade.

ok ill try to find youe joe or miss Belle. trying to earn credits through music game and safari( omg," my pc" won't let me play the fireworks game and the pirate game, that really sucks!) well I don't have much now, still earning credits.

Thanks MissBelle for the help with the teleporter. My room is almost ready.

TwirlerGirl aka Sandy

Thank you Bezoar for helping me set up my teleporter yesterday. I ran into you and MissBelle in the same room!

Sonya said:
Do you have to buy 2 coffins or are they sold in pairs?
They are sold in pairs, so 500 credits will get you the pair of coffins you would need.

Announcement

DisAlex (VMK) = WebmasterAlex (Dis) now owns the Captain Blackheart Dis Lobby and can place coffin teleporters for you!

So, the 3 people who can place coffins are now:
- DisAlex = WebmasterAlex
- MissBelle = Pumpkinfish
- Bezoar = JeanJoe

Hopefully that will make it easier to find someone to help you out!

OK, I have my teleporters and need to find someone. I'm hikerkira and I'm a redhead wearking a pith helmut.

Sonya said:
OK, I have my teleporters and need to find someone. I'm hikerkira and I'm a redhead wearking a pith helmut.

None of them are on right now. Bezoar went to lunch maybe he will be back a little later.

Sonya said:

Bezoar is on now, he is in central plaza if you have not found him yet.

Off topic: ok I did some of "the math" and I figured that if I do what I planned, I only get 240 credits a day

On topic: since my room is called Tea house lobby, that may sound wierd in a network that already has a lobby. So I been thinking I will make my own network, and then link it up with the DIS network, good idea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter