The DIS radio will come back!

11-30 still no radio. Hope it comes back, or we get an explanation why it is gone. This was my daily a.m. jam getting ready and driving to work. I haven't heard anything about it on podcast, but might have missed it.

I wish I had an official answer, but I don't. I can only assume that it became too expensive.
That is a shame that there is no official answer, one would be nice.

I am not a Patreon supporter because I do not see a value for me but I would be more than willing to pay for DIS radio if it were offered at a reasonable price.

That is a shame that there is no official answer, one would be nice.

I am not a Patreon supporter because I do not see a value for me but I would be more than willing to pay for DIS radio if it were offered at a reasonable price.
I enjoyed DIS radio, but it’s not as if there aren’t some other options out there. My main reason for listening was because it was related to The DIS “family” …I’ll just listen to one of the other options that are available that’s all

I enjoyed DIS radio, but it’s not as if there aren’t some other options out there. My main reason for listening was because it was related to The DIS “family” …I’ll just listen to one of the other options that are available that’s all
I agree with you Michelle, I would also pay. GAN - what are some other good alternatives that you listen to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!