The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wizard: :wizard: It must have been the day for cancer diagnosis. One of my mother's employees was diagnosed with Leukemia today. They will run a more conclusive test tomorrow. We're not sure how long they're giving her yet. She has lived a long healthy life to this point and she is 80 years old. I'm sure she never expected that diagnosis at her age.

so sad...prayers said for her

Lots and lots of prayers tonight! :grouphug:

I'm really shaken up by the Kelsey Smith story. :sad1:

:wizard: :wizard: It must have been the day for cancer diagnosis. One of my mother's employees was diagnosed with Leukemia today. They will run a more conclusive test tomorrow. We're not sure how long they're giving her yet. She has lived a long healthy life to this point and she is 80 years old. I'm sure she never expected that diagnosis at her age.

One of my favorite volunteers had to go in for a second mammogram this afternoon because the first one was suspicous. It has been a bad day in that way.

I know we will have an awesome time. I think 2 shirts will be good...and I've been thinking I should ask (beg) Deb to come up with a shirt for us for our family dinner. :rolleyes1

I was thinking that we would wear this one
With our last name of course :rotfl2:

4ParksMovieClip2maclaury.jpg

We are putting it on royal blue or royal blue tie dye (since I can't find ladies royal blue :confused3 ) I could put your last name on it for you guys. Then you could wear it again if you wanted.

Sounds like Gary, I told him that was part of the fun lol At least he agreed on the matching polos to wear on Christmas Day. The rest of the time he can wear what he wants & the boys can match with me(not the whole trip). I thought about buying the shirts from Disney, but I don't think I could get Gary to wear his :sad2:

Chris may want to join your group :lmao: He asked how many outfits we would be taking that don't match and I told him none. His expression was priceless :lmao: I did compromise and we do have Plain white t-shirts for one day with no design what so ever. He also has one t-shirt to go with a bathing suit to wear to the hotel pool that won't match anyone ;) We probably won't have matching outfits on our travel days either, but you never know ;)

Those look so comfortable! I've been having a hard time finding sandals I like because I don't like flip flops. These may just be the ones!

They are very, very comfortable. I have a hard time finding any shoe that fits...these are a bit snug but not enough for me to not wear them.

I guess I should head to bed. Another full day on the books for tomorrow.

Deb

Well the guys are wearing black tux's :rotfl:

I bought a very formal black satin jacket and long skirt at JcPenneys when it was CHEAP this winter. It reminds me of a tuxedo, but it has a skirt instead of pants. I may never wear it but it's there in case I ever need formal wear :rotfl2: I bet it would fit you. How about a black tie wedding :rotfl:

I was thinking that we would wear this one
With our last name of course :rotfl2:

4ParksMovieClip2maclaury.jpg

We are putting it on royal blue or royal blue tie dye (since I can't find ladies royal blue :confused3 ) I could put your last name on it for you guys. Then you could wear it again if you wanted.

I was thinking of that one also...in navy/royal blue but without our name...or maybe our name in blue. Too many choices!!

Those look so comfortable! I've been having a hard time finding sandals I like because I don't like flip flops. These may just be the ones!

I agree, they look comfortable, too bad they don't make them in my size. :rolleyes:

Also prayers and good thoughts to all of you who know people who have had recent cancer diagnosis: Jen, Deb, and Theresa, etc

Sorry to hear this Jen :hug:

Im so glad theres so many around chatting tonight !
We got some bad news about an "aunt" of mine today.
Shes my grandmother's cousin and is one of the ladies helping me on my job search. We just found out she has cancer and the doctor gave her 2 weeks..so please keep aunt lois in your prayers or good thoughts if you can

Im so glad theres so many around chatting tonight !
We got some bad news about an "aunt" of mine today.
Shes my grandmother's cousin and is one of the ladies helping me on my job search. We just found out she has cancer and the doctor gave her 2 weeks..so please keep aunt lois in your prayers or good thoughts if you can
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

My FIL died of Leukemia when he was in his 80's. He lived for several years after diagnosis.

:wizard: For your Mom's friend.

Since everyone has been admitting to reading other threads (;)) i wanted to show you this..
Haunted Mansion is closed and apparently this is the sign for the guests too see--i think its a cute idea!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1476829

That's cool, I knew the Haunted Mansion was closing for renovation but that was the first I saw of that sign.

The really neat thing about them doing the sign like that is before the Haunted Mansion opened they had a sign up for a while about how they were out and about collecting haunts and taking applications to fill the Haunted Mansion. It was at DL but the building for the Haunted Mansion was built and sat vacant several years before it was opened and the sign was up for a long time.

The one sign looked like this
almost_sold_out_300dpi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter