The Day-59 Blues.

We are at 47 days out and we too have everything done and waiting to leave.
When I read you are 47 days out I thought that's still a long time. Then I thought I haven't checked in awhile, how many days out I am? Yeah. 47. And now I'm blue again.

30 days for us today, Magicbands are being personalized and waiting for shipping info. After our Magicbands arrive the only other thing to wait for is airline check-in 24 hrs. Before our flight. Our ME luggage tags came early this trip for the last few trips the tags came about two weeks before departure day.

I'm in the last 24 hours now... watching the time tick down at the office. I've been shifting FP+ times 5-15 minutes here and there and reading packing lists but I can't wait until I'm in EPCOT this time tomorrow!
This one cracked me up. I am totally this guy that is constantly trying to snag a better ADR in the last 3 days and checking every 30 minutes.
Did you know that there are some people that don't plan at all for a WDW trip?? CRAZY!

This one cracked me up. I am totally this guy that is constantly trying to snag a better ADR in the last 3 days and checking every 30 minutes.
Did you know that there are some people that don't plan at all for a WDW trip?? CRAZY!

There is almost a thrill to trying to get a better ADR the week of your trip! Although one of these trips I'll schedule over 180 days out so I can actually get the ADRs that I want without checking daily... one of these trips but not this one...

We are under 60 days also. This is when I start second guessing myself...Will we want to eat there? Would another time for dinner be better? Do we need to ride that ride twice in one trip? Will we want the FP for Rivers of Light? This continues until the trip is finished!

Passing the time, Day 41: Shopping in the Online Disney Store

My inbox is overflowing with emails from the Disney store offering discount coupons. I immediately head for the store and add the Tigger MagicBand I've got my eye on into the cart, hit checkout, enter the coupon code and get told "Does not apply to this item". Repeat daily.

Passing the time, Day 41: Shopping in the Online Disney Store

My inbox is overflowing with emails from the Disney store offering discount coupons. I immediately head for the store and add the Tigger MagicBand I've got my eye on into the cart, hit checkout, enter the coupon code and get told "Does not apply to this item". Repeat daily.
37 days here. I just spent $50 at Disneystore.com. And yes, only 1 of my items was covered under the 40% off sale. What a sucker I am. The funny thing is, I never receive emails from them about specials. Today, I just happened to see it on Facebook. Big mistake Disney IT (or whoever is messing it up). I'm a huge sucker for deals.

I'm now at 7 days-I've got so much nervous energy. I think DH is the same, though he won't admit it. DS is in college about an hour away from home. Last night about 7PM DH decides we are going to visit DS and take him to iHop o_O- I think he just can't sit still right now, lol.

Passing the time, Day 39: Fathers Day
I just noticed that I'll be at WDW on Fathers day. Without my family. Oops.

(Note: I'm down in Orlando for a work conference so I did not choose the date)

Passing the time, Day 33: Training the days away.

I've been training for my upcoming Disney trip, walking 20,000+ steps a day 5-days a week, I'm down eight pounds and feeling pretty good about myself. Then we had our first 90+ degree day with high humidity and, well......

squat.png

So much heat rash. Ow.

Last edited:
Passing the time, Day 30: And so it begins.

Lovingly holding my yellow luggage tags that just arrived.

I started sending DH "Dis pics a day"
We've gone to both Universal and Disney every August since 2011 so I have plenty of pics to send for a few months lol I send them on work days. It's a nice way to get excited and talk about what we can't wait to do when we are there :)
I feel your pain tho.. 98 days!

Passing the time, Day 33: Training the days away.

I've been training for my upcoming Disney trip, walking 20,000+ steps a day 5-days a week, I'm down eight pounds and feeling pretty good about myself. Then we had our first 90+ degree day with high humidity and, well......

View attachment 235513

So much heat rash. Ow.

I have just started my own training regimen. 70 days Togo.

My 60 days is today! I'll just dream of Disney instead of working for the next 59 days lol
We do have trip stuff to do.. Our prep walks, buying some things we need for the road trip and the room, maybe more clothes? if that Disney lularoe line would only come out.....:rolleyes1

112 days. Staying off site so no FP+ until 30 days out. Going to pay off the last part of the hotel today so that's something. Still got universal and MVMCP tickts to get. Trying to sit on my hands and not do everything in one go to spread out the excitement. Now if only I could stop impulse-ADRing that would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter