~The Daily Grind~ 9/18/09

It started to make high pitched whiny noises. I want to get it replaced before it starts leaking or something.

And before it starts melting your dishes- mine can only be run when we are home because even with the heat dry off it sometimes just keeps going and it has melted some of favorite things (including one spactula and part of my food chopper.

Since we just got a new fridge we are just watching it closely but get long cycles, leaking, and such so it only rund when we are watching it.

Rebecca

I had a lovely day today!! Spent the morning cleaning out the fridge...OK, that part wasn't so lovely...

But I met BFF at Red Robin. Tried the turkey burger wrapped in lettuce with a side salad.... so yummy! Then we went to DSW, and she got the nicest dressy shoes for a wedding, and I got a cute pair of heels for jeans. Then went to Kohl's and did more damage... I did get 15% off with a scratch off card, and $30 Kohl's cash to go back next week. If I like the new jeans I got, I'm getting them with the cash in black :teeth:

We ate at Red Robin for the first time on Labor Day. I really liked it, and I want to try their onion rings.

I'm home, dying for an adult beverage, but we don't have any and I'm already in my PJ's. Ah well, there's always tomorrow night ;)

drive by postin on my way to bed. levi and I are down and out he made it though 1/2 of his practice and now we're both headed for bed. I HAVE to be moving in the morning to finsih the pickles.

Hugs prayers and congrats to anything I've missed today

Christy, sorry you are out for the count. Get some rest.:hug:

Wow Christy, hope you guys feel better!!

MM2000- the onion rings are to DIE FOR!!! DH and I got them once. BUT I was being really good today...so I could spend more on shoes :confused3 What, that was my reward... :rotfl2:

I got some cute ones...did I tell ya?

Christy--hope y'all feel better!!!

Holly--congrats to Bubba, but sorry he had a rough night!!

Lisa--fishnets are ALWAYS the fashion high point!! :rotfl2:

Wow Christy, hope you guys feel better!!

MM2000- the onion rings are to DIE FOR!!! DH and I got them once. BUT I was being really good today...so I could spend more on shoes :confused3 What, that was my reward... :rotfl2:

I got some cute ones...did I tell ya?

I heard! Cute heels to wear with jeans, right? :lmao:

I love Kohl's cash. It's like getting paid to shop! My dream job ;)

thanks ladies
I'm up and movin slowly but movin. I'll make it though pickles but can see a couch day coming. Levi's in the same boat.

Holly hope Bubba had a better night.
Deb gotta love shopping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter