~The Daily Grind~ 8/25/09

oh my Christy! Bubba would totally love that. we will have to keep it in mind.

As for what is going on in IN? I have no idea.. but someone put cat nip out at the HS because PJ said the girls were all at each other's throats.. PJ had to tell a freshman where her place was in the social chain today.. The girl than goes "I'm tellin' my BF, aka my DsS15, and he'll take care of you".. PJ said, let him try! The girl ran to BF... BF said, uh, not getting involved.. that is my sister..and if you are dumb enough to mess with her.. you must face your own consequences! little freshman apologized to PJ...
Guess you should really know who you are trying to cat fight!

OK, I'm lost so I'm not going to keep up. But Nan is this the neighbor that you sat in the ER with??

Let me know when her house goes up for sale, I might be willing to relocate, I've had it up to my eyeballs with my town and DH loved your neighborhood!

DH sends a big thank you out for all his birthday wishes. He said when he got up this morning he felt every one of his years. And I think he's a little sad because it's the first "first" without his mom, we need to get through first B'day, Thanksgiving, Xmas and her b'day. <sigh>

As for what is going on in IN? I have no idea.. but someone put cat nip out at the HS because PJ said the girls were all at each other's throats.. PJ had to tell a freshman where her place was in the social chain today.. The girl than goes "I'm tellin' my BF, aka my DsS15, and he'll take care of you".. PJ said, let him try! The girl ran to BF... BF said, uh, not getting involved.. that is my sister..and if you are dumb enough to mess with her.. you must face your own consequences! little freshman apologized to PJ...
Guess you should really know who you are trying to cat fight!

Go PJ!!!

People like the little freshman are the reason I only hung out with guys in High School. I hate Girl Drama!

We have 2 houses around here.. one is just reduced... has 4 bedrooms, basement I think, right on the main drive to HS...but we can park @ your house and walk to games, see the fire works... has an pool (one of those above ground ones), fenced yard.... It's workable...

It's the lady in the brown house that is to our right if you are facing my house... NO, not the neighbor from ER... other one right next door... ER is across the street..

I know PJ is all about the boys.... thank gosh they are all friends and nothing more! I like it that way and so does her dad!

PJ would punt brother right out of the football field if he even attempted to take sides or get involved.. she knows where he sleeps! He'll have to sleep with one eye open!

Hey DH just reminded me the house one street over is for sale too.. it's smaller than the first house I mentioned..but room to build up!!! or wait..the house behind it is vacant..we could demolish it and add on!

DH sends a big thank you out for all his birthday wishes. He said when he got up this morning he felt every one of his years. And I think he's a little sad because it's the first "first" without his mom, we need to get through first B'day, Thanksgiving, Xmas and her b'day. <sigh>

i know this feeling! tell him i feel for him. i'm with it. i hate to think of the *first* anything.
:hug:

Better Business Bureau - www.bbb.org
475 Tiogue Ave, Coventry - (401) 825-7900

or

BBB Center Inc -
1248 Broad St # 1, Providence - (401) 780-6711

either should do. are you telling me that winkflash is in North Kingstown??

Holly
If you ever decide to do it and are up to a mini meet let me know like I said it's only 45 mins north of me, in fact when you go up 89 in VT you go right past my house now that the trees have grown up all you can see from the interstate is the barn.
It is fanominamal. I just can't say enough.

If anyone visits central VT it's definately a stop that needs to be made.

Better Business Bureau - www.bbb.org
475 Tiogue Ave, Coventry - (401) 825-7900

or

BBB Center Inc -
1248 Broad St # 1, Providence - (401) 780-6711

either should do. are you telling me that winkflash is in North Kingstown??

Thanks! I'll hold them should I need them.. I'll give them til the end of the week..
Yes, they are located in N. Kingstown... You wanna go give them a what for, for me?

Go PJ!!!

People like the little freshman are the reason I only hung out with guys in High School. I hate Girl Drama!

My SIL refers to it as girl politics. :lmao:

Shuttle got postponed. Always, always my luck. No time on a reschedule date, but I will keep an eye on that. I am determined one of these years!!

Ahhhh, girl drama. Yeesh. Or, as I sometimes refer to it. . ."job security"! :rotfl2: Nan--tell PJ to go get 'em!! Silly freshman!!

Thanks! I'll hold them should I need them.. I'll give them til the end of the week..
Yes, they are located in N. Kingstown... You wanna go give them a what for, for me?

yup i will!
i was there sunday. i wish i would have known!

I love The Big Bang Theory! DH and I usually watch the show together, but they changed the time, and he won't be up anymore :(

Nan, sounds like some craziness going on over there. I called Winkflash once when they sent me the wrong pics and they were so helpful! Do you have the phone number?

I can't get them to answer the 800 number.. I tried for 10 minutes ringing off the hook on Monday... I'm sure it will get worked out... I just would appreciate a response to let me know what is going on.... something like " we are looking into it", "we will reprint and ship your order", "we apologize for the wrong shipment"... but NOTHING!

Way to go PJ! At least her brother was smart enough NOT to interfere! I am so not looking forward to girl politics- I feel it creeping up on me. Perhaps I'll just ship DD around to all her aunties. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter