~The Daily Grind~ 8/12/09

Hugs Lisa! Sounds like you had a rough day!:hug:

:hug: Lisa...

Buffy, good luck with the potty....

Holly, you are in my thoughts...

Joyah... grrrrr... What was your DH thinking?

The apps weren't as good as I hoped, I need to find a better recipe...dessert was a hit though...

Anyone wanna trade a kid!?!?!?

She just peed on the floor for the 6th time today! Now DD says I don't wanna go to school, fine Missy but you are still learning to use the potty! Mama is tired of diapers!

where is that tearing the hair out smilie???

Tell little Miss Blink it's time to be a big girl.. it's time to use the big girl potty... Tell her- that by her age her sister, PJ was already using the big girl potty...

I know it's gross but did you make her sit in the wet panties for a little while? Better yet, did you have her help clean up the mess she made? I know it sounds mean, but when they realize how gross it is for them to clean up, they tend to understand how gross it is for us to clean up...

:hug:

Oh, Lisa, I'm so sorry.. I sure hope DD is okay and understands the error she made...

If you send her over, I'll potty train her.. she won't want to be w/ Auntie Nan for long because I'm relentless on potty training! 2 weeks is all it will take!

Yeah, I had them help clean up... Gross but effective. I could tell stories about DsS27 what would make you :scared1:... It is VERY effective...

She doesn't mind the clean up, that's what kills me! I even brought the potty chair downstairs (one bathroom and it's upstairs), she still would rather pee on my floor!

You know what, those who said potty training boys is harder LIED!!!!

Maybe it's DH's turn to train. I did the boys, he can have the girl!

Yup, I think it's time for DH to pull up his big boy pants and he has to have her trained by the time you return...

So does the tag fairy need to update your tags now? At least she didn't stand on the arm of the sofa to pee. :rotfl:

So why do I bother to make a list? I didnt do any of it anyways. I ended up going swimming insted with DBestF and her kids.

So does the tag fairy need to update your tags now? At least she didn't stand on the arm of the sofa to pee. :rotfl:

True! She did not get the couch, today.
I need to do laundry tonight and get stuff washed for tomorrow.

I foresee a tag change in the near future for sure! :rotfl2:

She doesn't mind the clean up, that's what kills me! I even brought the potty chair downstairs (one bathroom and it's upstairs), she still would rather pee on my floor!

I may be coming in at the end of the story :) - but what worked for us (two girls) was taking them out to the store (Target...or where there was a lovely collection of pretty character panties!!!) and letting them choose lots of whichever ones they wanted. Of course, princesses usually won!

Each kid couldn't wait to get home and put them on and that's what they wore - diapers stopped. There were a (very) few accidents over the next few days - they didn't want to mess up their new panties - and we took our time getting them out of the yukky wet ones and helping them clean up. That's it! (We did use a similar plan with our DS - he, too, chose Disney briefs - took a bit longer than the girls to train, but it did work!) Good luck!

We bought the princess panties a few months ago. Today she said she didn't want to pee on Sleeping Beauty so those were the first to go on. She was dry for about 1 1/2 hours until I had to take DS13 to the doctors. Not sure how long she was dry for my mom. Apparently she tried to go, we do the the every 30 minutes thing, but right after she got off the potty she went.

we are making some progress I guess. she goes in her pants and then tells me she needs to go and sits on the potty. LOL

Ahhh, tomorrow is another day. But we do have to go out. Maybe we will get some new panties at the commissary or Target.

Thanks for the luck, I think I'm going to need it with this one!

We bought the princess panties a few months ago. Today she said she didn't want to pee on Sleeping Beauty so those were the first to go on. She was dry for about 1 1/2 hours

Hey, that's great! For such a little kid - that's a long time. It would seem she can "hold it" if she can last that long. I would think that you're *almost* there!!!

she can hold it for over 45 minutes first thing in the morning after waking up dry. Girl is as stubborn as a mule when it comes to potty training!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter