<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 4: The Master Bedroom

~The Daily Grind~ 6/23/09

It's Tuesday! And today is my day off :cool1:

So, I thought I was getting the hang of this dayshift stuff, but Sunday night I was soooo tired, I fell asleep in the tub. Then I was like I'll just lay here for a min to cool off before I go finish cleaning up dinner...and that was it. Next thing I knew it was
sleep021.gif
then
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

My List for Today:

Laundry :laundy:

Change sheets

Balance checkbook :eek:

Clean Kitchen, LR, Crap Room

Dinner... this is out Father's Day dinner, as DH and I were both working... Steak, Shrimp, BBQ Tatoes, Caulimash YUMM NUM NUMMY!!!

Have a Great Day Everyone!! :teeth:

Today:

church meetings- Wee Care and Trustees
dinner- chicken pontablo (since mom is here to help)
work on swaps- finish the recipes I have been doing
work on more pages of the girls day book
look at swatches and make a list of anything else I need to get
walk- maybe twice
library

Rebecca

swim team at 4:45 is my only steady thing.
If I dissappear for the next few days I'll be in the hay fields. should be on our 3rd field and haven't even started on the 1st one.

Nancy, have a fun day with BAMB and her family!!!! Sure wish I could join y'all.

My day started out with a scare. I went to let my neighbor's cats out first thing this morning and when I got to their driveway, one of the cats came running up to me. I knew I put them inside yesterday afternoon, but here she was outside. And, I couldn't find the 2nd cat. I was scared that the fox we've seen around had gotten her. A couple of years ago one of my neighbor's cats died while I was watching their cats (not my fault) and I sure didn't want that happening a 2nd time! Anyway, 2nd cat finally comes to me and she's yelling at me and they are both climbing on me wanting pets. I still don't know how they got outside???? I thought maybe my neighbors came home a day early, but their van isn't in the garage and they aren't in the house and nothing has been touched. I'm very confused and upset and so glad they are coming home tonight.

Anyway, the rest of my day should be more calm!

Laundry
Run errands - will do this now since with the heat index today it's supposed to feel like 108 degrees by this afternoon!!!!!:scared1:
Work on paper bag album
Work on swaps

Have a great day everyone!

Sorry to hear about the cat scare. :hug: We had to take our little male to vet this morning. He has something really icky going on with his ear. The area near the face is all swollen and oozing icky stuff. I won't know what is going on until 3pm.
The things we do for our fur babies.

Hope you are having blast Nan & Bamb!!!

DIT- Glad you found both cats! How wierd that they were both outside... :confused3

Nan- Have a great day with the Blinks!!!

AWM- Gross! Poor kitty! Hope he is OK!

My day is laundry and cleaning... nice way to spend my off day :(

Me too. He is still at the vet's. They are swamped and he isn't considered in danger. They gave him something for the pain and some anti-biotics, but still need to do some operating. Drainage and stitches probably. He is NOT going to like it if I have to keep him cooped up. Good thing I still have the huge crate. Put a litter pan in and guess he is good to go in the mud room. Too hot in the barn or garage.

I hear you about doing laundry and cleaning on your day off. I really do not miss the days of working outside the house and trying to keep it clean. I do not have the organizational skills in the home to keep up. :hug:Hope you find some time to relax.

Honestly, it's the strangest thing. I figured that the other people in the house (read the males that live here too) would step up their game...but everyone is just doing what they did before, and the house is slowly going down hill. DH is great with the tidy thing, as he sees clutter, but doesn't clean dirt...the boys didn't get into the swish and swipe thing like I had hoped, and their bathrooms are always a pleasure on my off day...DH does wash, but only on days that it can be hung to dry, so I'm left with the baskets as it is raining and raining and raining some more...I had a spot on me the other day that I swore was mildew!

OK, enough venting, as I do really like my job, and I am so glad that I have one! :worship:

Good luck with the kitty! Mine used to hold a grudge for a while after a vet visit...it was really too funny! :rotfl:

Sorry to hear about the kitty issues! Our little Siamese had a wonky eye last night when we got home, but he must have just had something in it, because it's just fine now. :confused3

We got through Morgan's clothes, and did her color swap. I'll work on my closet on Thursday. I'm avoiding my new book, because if I don't I'll read the whole thing at once. I want to make it last at least 2 days :rotfl:

She got invited to go strawberry picking with a friend tomorrow. I'm glad, but I know my mom will miss her. Her friend's mom is a scrapbooker, so at least I'll get some pictures from it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter