The daily grind 5/8

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Friday!

hope everyone is doing well.
Megan is officially a Junior! Got an 85 on her pharm final! Proud of my girl.

write a few graduation cards/mail
Run/empty dishwasher
Bedding
Megan found out one of our favorite places is doing curbside pick up. Celebrating her with lunch!

put together my new pantry drawer unit.
look over how the pull out shelves install for my other pantry

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning!

Congrats to Megan, woohoo! Bet she is one happy gal!!
Happy Scrapping Nan!
Hi Chae!

News this morning said they will start to reopen Disney Springs on May 20th! Some of the shops and restaurants from their 3rd party vendors will open at 25% capacity. Will see how that works out :)
Meanwhile, our county lockdown has been extended thru the end of the month. My salon sent out a notice yesterday that they hope to reopen by the end of June or early July :crazy2:

Today:
Walk
Laundry
Blue Angels to fly by at 1:10!!
Work on cards
Pizza Night

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Morning! And it’s snowing!

m2mrb - congrats to DD! Junior already! Where does time go??
P2000 - sure hope Disney opening goes great! Our stay home order was extended yesterday also - till the 28th
Hi PN96!

Today
Vacuum thru
Clean bathroom
Gonna bake some snacks
Mail sympathy card - friend’s hubby died suddenly of a heart attack - it’s extra hard during this stay home :(
Supper - corned beef & cabbage (I know it’s not St Patrick’s Day but I bought an extra when they were on sale)

Got to babysit Allison yesterday!! Sure missed her!

Enjoy your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!