The daily grind 5/21

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Day two of house fixes today. So much humidity yesterday things didn’t dry quick enough.

No morning shift
Run dishwasher
Load of towels
Figure out plans for weekend
Afternoon shift

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning!!!
Last Tuesday of the school year for B!! Tomorrow is Senior Walk so I need to make sure B has all his stuff ready and all his cords! PJ and B are going to get a quick photo together...

He took 2 finals yesterday and passed them with flying colors! 3 finals left to go in his HS career!!!

We have a free weekend this weekend so we are going to enjoy it! I think PJ is going out of town w/ her BF's family....

20 days till Disney!!!
3 school days till the end of school!!
8 school days till graduation!!! (technically 7 because Monday is a holiday)

Today:

scrap - Disney Dec '14
once over house
2- loads of towels
work on B's grad cap decor
look through B's yearbook again -- he made several pages and had an additional write up about his enlistment
dinner - chicken alfredo. mashed potatoes & rolls

Morning!

m2mrb - hopefully the fixes will be done today!
PN96 - so many emotions! Enjoy the days!
P2000 - hope you’re feeling better!

Today
Leaving soon for a day of scrapping with a friend at out local scrap store:)

Have a great day!

Morning,

This cold knocked me out yesterday. Spent most of the day sleeping! Feeling better today but will take it easy and just do a couple chores.

Lisa - hope your fixes get completed today!
Chae - enjoy your scrap day :)
Nan - Sounds like B is off to a roaring finish with HS - you guys must be so very proud of him!!

Enjoy your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter