The daily grind 5/1

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy May 🌷

So I have a slightly frozen shoulder aggravated by the muscle pull from two months ago. Getting a cortisone shot on the 6th and PT referral is in. Home stretching until that starts. Still very sore from all the strength and mobility movements from yesterday. Follow up in 6 weeks.

Gentle Stretching/ice three times a day
Pay rest of bills

Megan will help with housework
Laundry
Add appts and Megan’s first two week work schedule to calendar

Hopefully walk both days.

Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe

Morning! May!!

m2mrb - hope your shoulder heals quickly with minimal pain! Glad Megan is there to help!
P2000 - hope hubby is feeling all better!
PN96 - enjoy family time!

No big plans this weekend
Probably do some scrapping!

Have a great weekend!

Morning, Happy May and Happy National Scrabooking Day!

Hang in there Lisa - hopefully the shot will alleviate some of your pain. It sux having frozen shoulder in your dominant arm!
Hi Chae and Nan!

Did talk to my brother in Texas the other day, gonna take a month or two before they can get their cars fixed. He said he will never forget the sound of golf ball sized hail pummeling their home and cars!

Today:
Call my sis
Watching some NSD online presentations today with some scrapping!
Grilling steaks
Patio time

Tomorrow:
Walk
More crafting
Grilling burgers

Enjoy your weekend!

Afternoon..

Lisa - glad you have a good dx and game plan to get you on the road to recovery.

Chae - hope you are able to scrap some today.

Becky - I'm sure that sound was awful for your brother.. I remember seeing a tornado as a kid and still can describe it vividly because it went right down our street and we could see it....

Today:

get tire fixed (completely flat in the garage)
once over house
wait on additional info
scrap

Sunday:

scrap

Have a wonderful day & be safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter