~The Daily Grind~ 10/5/09

And yeah... all I remember was they kept giving me yogurt covered raisins. To this day, I still hate raisins. :lmao:

She was late in coming to pick me up as it was - didn't help we closed early. AND SHE WORKED DOWN THE STREET! It would have been faster to have walked me over than to have stayed there.

I rest my case. popcorn:: (Are there raisins in this box?)

You and DH will be hearing about "remember the day Dad forgot to come home to get me off the bus...?" FOR YEARS.

I feel your pain. :rotfl:

CRAP!!! only a hour to clean my kitchen Whats wrong with this picture? only have to do the dishes and take out the trash (when and IF it stops raning). Oh and mabey I should mop, the cats spilled jelly so its sticky.

Well, a nice shot of vodka latter the clothes are away. My bedroom, woops room and living room look great. Im looking at getting off my lazy ummm yea and cleaning the crap outa the hall and the closet so I can put the broom, vacume and a few other things back. Tommrow I tackle the kitchen

I am sure after a shot of vodka everything does look great. ;);) :rotfl2::rotfl2: What's a woops room? :confused3 Is it what I think it is?

The woops room is what I call the room full of random crap. Its a craft room/ computer room/ toy room/ book room/ storage room/ Icant stinking sell it room/ and the cats play room room. So thts the definition of a woops room

Definitely not the room I thought. ;) :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!