ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ FlyLady
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Paper Clutter
Zone of the week - Zone 1- The Front Porch, Entrance & Dining Room

~The Daily Grind~ 10/2/09

It's Friday!! OK, I want Brooke's List!!

Brooke and Family- Have a GREAT vacation! Hope SIOLB feels better and you all have a blast!!

Hope everyone who was feeling poorly is a bit better today! This change in the weather is knocking everyone for a loop!!

I'm headed for the beach after work.
not-tagged-smiley-10774.gif

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Work till 3p...

Stay on points!

365 pic...

Drive to the beach

Subs for dinner...yummmmmmmmm...

Have a Day and a GREAT Weekend Everyone!! See ya on Sunday! :teeth:

Up
Breakfast (french toast bagelssss!)
Scrap shopping (let's try this again...)
Home
Homework/Lyric Swap (we all know what I'm going to do first...)

ZTH~ do your homework! Someday I may just need a good lawyer!:goodvibes

On the list...
Kids to school
CKC! Alright, this is my plan, I want to hit as many make and takes as possible and actually spend time looking at the booths.
I have to leave at 2 to take Banana to Ortho, then back for VB and bring DS home and my class is at 430!
Saturday I have 2 classes and scrapping in the evening.
Thoughts, opiniond, anything I should not miss or waste my time on?

Hope everyone has a good day!
:hippie:

Brooke and Fam - have a great trip!
Debbie - enjoy the beach!
Rita - enjoy CKC!

Friday!!

DD up,dressed,fed to bus
Little One up, fed, dressed

Call hospital about bill
Call dentist for appt
Make haircut appt
Talk to friend to see if zoo plans are on
Depending on that:
Go to zoo
if no:
Go to Madera 4H office to get Horse Handbooks for kids
Stop at horse barn and check on horse - she hurt herself yesterday - if sound wash for horseshow on Saturday - if not sound - bath not necessary
Pay board while at barn
PU girls from bus
4H Horse group meeting
Pizza with DHs cousins family - girls will be here for meeting - so its easy
Crumple into bed

Thanks, everyone!!! :cheer2: I'm up grabbing last minute stuff (can't say I slept much, but I'M TOO EXCITED!!) I'm supposed to wake DH in about 5 minutes, and DS in about 10 after that to hit the road!!

SOOOOO. . .here's my list:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate--I NEED to, but I don't know if DH'll let me stop. Trying to avoid bathroom stops until DS wakes up!
3. Get DS into the car
4. Pray DS stays or goes back to sleep
5. Pray for safe travels!!!
6. Arrive and check in to Caribbean Beach (switching to Kidani tomorrow)!

I hope y'all have a terrific weekend!!!

SIOH, have an awesome trip!!!!!!
Debbie, have a great weekend at the beach!!!
TRM, I hope the horse is alright.
ZTH, you know homework is supposed to come first!!!:rotfl:
Rita, enjoy CKC! I bet it'll be so much fun.

My day:
Make DH's lunch
DS up and off to school

Work
Make deposit at bank
Go to grocery store
Dinner - steak?
Pack up bag swap
Glue some Cricut cut pieces together for paper bag class

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Have to work today. My sister is supposed to come over tonight to start on the baby shower invites. Yeah, we'll see if she shows up.

It's cold here and I want to go back to bed (or head to Disney - if I had my way, we'd be on a plane headed south right this minute - I had booked a 10/2-10/9 trip!) :(

One of my kitties is so in the "dog house"!!!! I was in the kitchen last night when one of my cats came flying out of the garage (through the cat door). As I walked back towards the living room, I saw him playing with something and then it started slithering towards me!!!!!!! It was a small snake!!!:scared1: Poor DH and DS. I think I scared 10 years off of both of them with my scream!:rotfl: DH got the snake and the cat spent the next 20 minutes searching the kitchen for it.:lmao: We think the snake probably got into the garage on Wednesday evening when DH had the door open while he was doing some work outside. I so do NOT like snakes!:scared1: Rotten cat!!

Brooke, BIG D and B~ Have a great time!!! Brooke, I want photos of my nephew at our favorite park!!!!!! :) I hope everyone is feeling better and please txt when you arrive so I know you are safe... if not, I will ck in tonight to make sure! (yes, this is your older sister! LOL)

Everyone else, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I don't know how much I'll be around this weekend because it's my youngest son's birthday tomorrow so we are going to be having a fun day as a family!!!

Today:
already done morning routine
take DS13 to school for NJHS mtg
DD on bus

nap
get ready

dinner menu
grocery list
shopping list
movie times for tomorrow
remember CAKE & Ice Cream
get DS13's soccer uniform out and ready for game tonight
email coach to meet for locker poster hanging tonight @ 5
get football uniform ready for tomorrow's game

laundry to basement for Sunday
MUST order photos from Artscow (free ones, only pay for shipping)
work on some genealogy

there is a lot more but I can't think this morning...

My cats are indoor cats, but once in a while (especially around season change), they'll get a mouse. But, they want to play with it! They don't want to kill it and eat it, they play! Meezer has caught mice before and I'll hear a squeak squeak and go looking for him...he's tossing it up in the air and batting at it with his front paws. I've screamed plenty of times...

I'm not a snake fan, but mice freak me out more!

My cats are indoor cats too. The only critters I've had to deal with before are lizards and the ocassional frog that they bring in off the back porch. They don't catch them to eat them either. They are fun toys, but they play rough. We try to save the lizards and frogs when we can and set them free outside. I don't think I could handle seeing a mouse. That would totally freak me out!!!!!:rotfl:

ZTH~ do your homework! Someday I may just need a good lawyer!:goodvibes

Ha! Someday (soon!) *I* may need a good lawyer!

Z2H and I are on the mend. I was finally was able to take off the neck brace last night to sleep without feeling like I was going to scream. Still on meds for the neck and head pain, but so far today feels like the first *better* day than the past few. She just has pain when she turns her head, but hopefully, that is subsiding, too. We had a scare two days ago when we both were grasping for words we knew we knew but couldn't seem to "get there." (I kept asking DS about his box of "coupons" rather than "crayons" - eek!) That seems to be minimizing now, but still worrysome. No word yet on our poor little squashed car and if it is totaled or repairable (hard to believe, but we hold out hope...).

We've rescheduled the ill-fated scrappy shopping trip with TinkerBean and friend for later today - fingers crossed everybody, it goes better than our last try! I'm sure not driving today - but will have to get back behind the wheel soon, because of DHs Monday surgery - I'll cross that bridge (literally!) when I have to. Many friends have been wonderful helping out getting all of us get where we've needed to go since Tuesday - a magnificent gift of time and kindness for which we're truly grateful!

Good Morning everyone:

AR- Have a great time- hit the booth with the Bazzill early- my understanding is they always have a good sale in Arizona (they never came to the CKc's I went to), eyelet outlet is another to hit early, along with dollar scrapbooking if you plan on going there.
Morgan'smom and DIT- we always had outdoor cats- ours left his items in the jacuzzi in the backyard for us

Today:
PO
work on lyric swap
play at VDBC- it is their 1 year anniversary and they are giving away lots of free files (for all typoes of cutters)
take duchess to prek for a visit
dinner-?????
unpack and laundry

Rebecca

Arizona Rita- For CKC - check out the Boxer booth, if they're there. They have really cool (& disney) stuff! And if you take one of their classes, they give you coupons. And there are coupons in the stuff you get in your packets. And if you get there early, you get coupons. AND there are sales on the last day. You really can make a killing! And they have cute make&takes too... :)
Always enter the raffles - you could win something. And don't rip your ticket in half when you put it in for the big show raffle - you're not supposed to.

Uhm... I think that's it? Who are you taking classes with?

StitchIsOurHero- Have an awesome trip!

morgansmom2000- :hug: I wish we were both headed to Disney with SIOH! I'm wrapped in a robe and am contemplating getting out the heated blanket.

PrincessNancy96 - Tell him Happy Birthday!

DisneyIsTerrific- Eep! I've never had problems with snakes when I see them, but that's probably because they've been outside. I too have a problem with mice.. but they're not as bad as bugs for me.

Oo, I forgot about the dollar scrapping booths! There are two of them, they're great!

At the DollarScrapbooking.net booth (not the one with everything in baskets, the one with things hanging off wire frame walls), if there's a tallish woman there, running the booth or checking people out, ask her if she remembers the girl who looks like Ellen Page from Juno, from the Manchester convention.

If so, tell her I say hi. :)

SIOH~ Hope you have a Great trip!
PBF~ Glad to hear you couls sleep without the brace. When I made the remark about lawyers I had forgotten about the accident! I hope you dont need one and that everything works out. I was just playing the "Mom" card!:goodvibes
And do you notice she completely skipped right over that?

You would think that with Bazzill being in AZ that I would have been there, but never have!
No one to take classes with, going solo! No one else I know scraps like I do so believe me when I say I am thankful for my DisFamily!!:grouphug:

I forgot who saidit, but I hope the horse is ok!

There are resons Im not a cat person!:scared1:
But we live in the desert so in addition to mice, frogs and lizards we have spiders and scorpions and since AZ is a valley we also can have "livestock" such as raccoons, javelinas and the fave, cayotes!! They come down from the mnts!

Thanks for the advice!
Have a great weekend! In 2 hours I'll be shopping!:yay:

Happy birthday to your DS Nan!

Sometimes the cats get moles too. They won't eat them when they die, they'll just leave them...*That's* disgusting! DH is in charge of the dead rodents. Except for that one time Meezo was trying to get the already dead mouse to play. I had to put it outside, shudder.

Happy Birthday to DS of Nan!!

Thanks for the well wishes for the horse. I will be sure to pass them along.;) Daughter is upset - her last show is tomorrow. We shall see. Horsey aspirin works wonders sometimes.

EEEK - a SNAKE!!?:scared1: My cats know better. I hope:lmao: We have abundant critters here - BLECK. A snake in the house though would equal inside cats becoming outside cats.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter