The Daily Grind ~ 10/1/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:cool1: It's October!! :cool1:

Such a busy and fun month for our family!!!
We have soccer tournaments, football tournament, 2 birthdays, halloween, surprise visit from PJ, Parent/Family weekend w/ PJ at the end of the month, campus visits for DS16, ZooBoo, lots and lots of other things...

Today:

boys up and off to school
:laundy: done
run to town for pretzels for boys soccer team on Wednesday
finish up all the sectional bags to distribute on Tuedsday after practice
have locker decorations ready to go for Tuesday after school

once over house
pick up DS11 from school
homework/snack

pick up DS16 from practice
dinner
dishwasher loaded

I think there are a few more things but can't think of them off the top of my head.. I know they are on my written list..

Rebecca, hope your Dad is doing fine this morning.. Continued prayers from our home to yours.. Been thinking of you all weekend. :hug:

Prayers and pixie dust to all in need..
Hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!:flower3:

Good Morning!

Thanks for all the prayers and pixie dust. dad is still with us for a bit of time. His breathing is becoming more labored at times although he is sleeping peacefully at this moment.

Today:
spend time taking care of dad
mom has a housekeeper coming over and the nurse's aid will stop by to give dad a bath
pack my things so I know if I need Daniel to take anything in his suitcase (He leaves this afternoon. I leave tomorrow morning).
spend time with mom and Michael

Rebecca

I can not believe it is October already! This month will go by fast for DH and I will be taveling for half of it! Leaving for Canada on Thursday for 6 days and then leaving for Atlanta on the 19th for a week. I get to wear fall clothes!

Had an awesome time at Vero Beach over the weekend. The weather was just beautiful and the water felt fantastic!

Today:
Clean laundry room
Laundry
Once over house
Vacuum
Make sure I have TSA sizes of everything for CA trip
Pay bills
Start packing for Canada trip

Nan- Sounds like you have a busy day, let alone a busy month. It will definitely go by very fast for you!
Rebecca - have a good day with your Dad. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Good Monday everyone!
Becky

crayz month for me too
horseback riding
soccer every Monday - last game is the 29th which is my Dad's b-day

work on paying on Disney - made me a chart - where you fill in as you pay off - added off to the side how much for what got hotel at the bottom then next is tickets, then dinning plan then travel & extras -- also got a check list started then to figure out what all should be on it (got photo pass card, family T-shirts & Richard Stitch shirts & labels for boys shirts - what else do I need on it??)

I'm dreading going to work - I think we will have 2 people out all week both were in the hospital last week - one is the best worker we have so I'll miss her alot - hopefully they will send help but who knows if there is anyone who can help

Good Morning!

Today is my Jim's birthday :littleangel: we will be having apple pie tonight for dessert to celebrate, his favorite!

Rebecca, continued thoughts and prayers for your dad and family:hug:

P & PD to anyone else in need:hug:

today:
no jazz choir -tomorrow instead
drop off Megan
quick run to grocery store
p/u mom from surgery on her hand (outpatient) but can't drive - aunt bringing her in.
finish cutting tabs on couple more blankets for orphanage
work on partner swap
work on everday swap?
p/u megan
dinner - making pizza
tap class
watch DWTS - go emmit!

have a wonderful day!

Happy October!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Nan, busy month for you but sounds fun!
Becky, glad to hear you had good weather for your beach weekend. Enjoy your trips this month.
Rebecca, :hug: and prayers for your family.
Reddy, hope they send help for you at work.

Today:

Balance checkbook
work on partner swap
pick up car from shop
dinner Cheese soup
meetings at 6 and 7

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs to Rebecca and Lisa and Megan. :hug: Thinking of all of you.

I'm working. Nice quiet, lazy weekend. Spent a lot of time getting to know my new furniture :) Cats like it...

Two of my sisters and I are taking a cake decorating class starting tonight. We're going to go out to dinner beforehand and then go learn how to decorate sugar cookies. Should be funny, if nothing else!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Afternoon all

long day already and it's far from over. Tom had the 1st meeting on the new library this am, Town manager wants it fast so that no more bull can be brought up.

Left to do
laundry flip/flop
dishes for some reason the i cook he cleans has been forgotten
vac again i swear this is as bad as laundry
finish editing snapfish orders
online research for decorations (i hate living in the sticks for this reason only)
boys from bus
dinner
7pm meeting for CCD which our church has thoughly messed up!!!! many of the leaders have left the church completely and I'd like some answers
crash into bed

Rebecca hugs for all of you will keep you all in my prayers
prayers and dust for all others
lisa and Megan extra:grouphug: for you both today
Jen glad to here the cats approve of the furniture! :)

off to get busy i guess I'd rather nap the pm away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter