~The Daily Grind~ 08/26/09

It was hard to go back to a Value resort after that amazing upgrade we had in 2007, but I'm really easy about the room. I mean, we don't spend all that much time there, so it doesn't *have* to be Deluxe ;)

Christy you can drive to MA pick up MM2000 and you two can drive to RI and pick me up and head right to TFGreen.
and Nan can fly over and meet us in say North Carolina and we can they fly down to the Poly!
sound like a plan??

i just figure if i'm going to *do* it, then i'm going to do it up right!:rolleyes1

Can the Poly plane get me, too??? I'm having a bang up morning already! This is what I get for saying, "I'll be in a good mood today!!"

Nan--we have the bon-bon problem, too! Give 'em heck, dear!!!

You all need to join us at the Contemporary- that is where we are staying- they were just at the Poly for a break

Rebecca

All right, ROAD TRIP! Forget the plane, we'll rent a party bus.

You're right, if we're going to do it, we might as well be pampered!

I was giggling to myself earlier, can you see if I sent DH an email, "You need to pick Morgan up at my mom's. I'll be home next Friday. Have a good week." :lmao:

Nancy did you find the phone yet? if you need someones head to roll I'll send you DH

I'll be switching off between your DH and my DH! Men! Enough said!

Christy you can drive to MA pick up MM2000 and you two can drive to RI and pick me up and head right to TFGreen.
and Nan can fly over and meet us in say North Carolina and we can they fly down to the Poly!
sound like a plan??

I'd be there... really.. I'm already formulating my savings to go next year.. Let's see how DH and the kids handle 3 days by themselves... :rolleyes1popcorn:::eek:

Can the Poly plane get me, too??? I'm having a bang up morning already! This is what I get for saying, "I'll be in a good mood today!!"

Nan--we have the bon-bon problem, too! Give 'em heck, dear!!!

Ut-oh, who set you off? Give me a number, I'll have a go at them!:flower3:

On the upside, we think we have DsS13's back brace being paid for by insurance.. DH has been on the phone for 3 days fighting this out.. especially because the durable medical suppliers that insurance covers pretty much in a nutshell told us we were SOL, they don't handle what we need.. DH called insurance and raised cane yesterday afternoon.. they gave him a number for pre-cert to get approval for the original company we were referred too... so they have called this morning and hopefully we can have him fitted tomorrow..and the brace made and to him by next week.. Now, DH and EX are fighting w/ the school about his unexcused tardy to 5th period last Friday.. .The poor kid wasn't at 5th period last Friday, he was with his mom at the pedi's office. DsS15 took the Drs note in... his 5th period notes him excused-dr., and unexcused tardy.. He can't be tardy.. he was NEVER there!:headache: So much for hi-tech.. they are highly screwed!:lmao: DH and EX have both called school today to complain... both of them called here to leave msgs for one another.... I just can't help but laugh... it's not like the kid was running the hallways or running town.. He was at the doctor and we have proof! (where is the slapping head against brick wall smilie?)

let me stop at the farm gas tank and I'll be on my way. I'll reach Jennifer in about 2and Holly in abt. 2 1/2 ish hours if we drive straight through I'm not sure how long to TFGreen (anybody) Nancy I'm figurin it will be tomorrow we'll get you in NC.

Nancy gotta love those idiots who invented tardies. Both boys still have one on their recods from 3 years ago when the idiot bus driver wouldn't let them switch and they road all around town with him and finally back to the bus garage.:scared1::scared1: that was eric's 1st day on the bus for k. I've given up fighting it.

I have to think my DH would run for cover it we ever all met either that or I'd better cause he'll kill me for all you guys know.

Sounds like a plan! Let's leave them all to stew in their juices for a while and go to Disney!

Does anyone else have this problem (silly question, they're men and they're all alike)? I tell DH something and before I'm even finished with the sentence, he's asking me to repeat it. Um, if you just LISTENED TO ME, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS! OMG, it makes me mental having to repeat myself over and over and over again. I might as well tell him I'm taking a rocket to the moon...

Just remind your DH... you talk to us; thus ensuring his safety because we can talk you down! :) My DH use to get mad too... Like it told him.. it's easier to talk to someone outside, and no we don't post major details, just nutshells (unless it's a pm because you have to explain the whole story) and someone can relate, point you in the right direction, tell you your over-reacting (which for us is never the case! LOL), and just let you vent w/o causing more turmoil in the house...

Definitely have that problem! OMG! Like that isn't the song of my life right now w/ DH..
Asked me to look something up and let him know about it just last night..then the *** started reading it over my shoulders.. well, at that point I was flippin' mad... you asked me to do it; now you seems to think I'm not educated enough to do it... so here is the website, get out of my way so I can go take care of the many other chores that need taken care of w/ the bed time routines... bonehead!

Jennifer i don't think mine even hears it and he never asks for a repeat if he did he might get it more than 1/2 right.

Nancy he doesn't realize how lucky he is that I have my friends on the other end of this computer. I'll have to tell him that your all protecting him from me. he forgets sometimes that i'm the one with the temper cause it's been rearing it's ugle hear alot lately.

bail money should only be used for DISNEY vacations... meaning... all money that would need to be used for bail..should be diverted to the DISNEY fund!!

besides, orange is not my color!

disney fund can be added to by children neglecting to do what needs to be done. In our house the children have to pay us for certian things after I ask 3 times for something they owe me. they also have to pay me if they get to fighting. I've told them if they need cool down time go to their rooms.
This should raise the fund considerably in my house.

There you go Christy!
Make you a nice little Disney bucket w/ "Mom's Disney Fund" on it and make them put their owed monies in there!!!!

I'm starting it today with the disney logo. At the rate the boys are going I shold be able to leave by thanksgiving. by the 1st of the year I should have enough to tak a friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter