~The Daily Grind~ 08/26/09

BAMB and MomK are here safe and sound, feed and now snuggie into bed.

MomE and I caught Wishes from the beach at the Poly. Nice. :thumbsup2

Oh, dear!! I must find Vera on FB now!! I'm on FB, too, but I haven't done any of the games. I usually just check in early in the morning and right before I go to bed. I know that if I start the games, I'll want to be on there all the time!!!

Glad Buffy & crew made it safe and sound!!!

Hey- i found out yeterday that DVC members, AP holders, and Tables in Wonderland holders can make reservations for the food and wine seminars online and they get a discount- just in case anyone is going wants to do that.

Rebecca

Has anyone seen AWM? I was just wondering...

i was thinking the same thing.

i have resisted facebook for so long, but maybe now.........

i wish i was @ the poly right now. glad they made it safely.:goodvibes

me too, after last night, I was in tears...and I was about to wipe out the savings and grab a flight to stay with them... I think I will start saving for next year and everyone here can fend for themselves.... too much taken for granted and no thank yous for what I do do... guess they still think I eat bon bons all school day.... :( :sad:

I'm stressed plus I obviously didn't get the job since I got no phone

have yoy tried calling them? mom would say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease!:confused3
whats the worst they can say??? no? well then ok. thanks for the opportunity.please keep me in mind if the position opens up again, or if something else opens up.
:confused3
just a thought.

me too, after last night, I was in tears...and I was about to wipe out the savings and grab a flight to stay with them... I think I will start saving for next year and everyone here can fend for themselves.... too much taken for granted and no thank yous for what I do do... guess they still think I eat bon bons all school day.... :( :sad:

i'd love to Nan! sorry you had a bad night. i was up. you could have called me. :hug:

I should have called...but I can't find my cell... the older kids are helping me look for it this AM... if it is missing someone's head is gonna roll b/c I know where I had put it @ last night...

Holly I've thought about calling but this woman live just up the main road less than a 1/4 of a mile. you would think since our families have known each other for years that she would have the decency to call. I guess it just the principle of the whole thing, and I'm feeling very down about myself right now.
Dh is acting like a jerk right now so that is not helping. When I worked he helped out and works some by no means alot. Now he's doing NOTHING to help and working less when we need the money, course both his parents are very poor money managers so he has no concept. As much as I clean the 3 of them just trash and I'm at my wits end with that. So I REALLY need to work for my sanity.
Everything will work out it always does.

Nancy did you find the phone yet? if you need someones head to roll I'll send you DH

Holly I've thought about calling but this woman live just up the main road less than a 1/4 of a mile. you would think since our families have known each other for years that she would have the decency to call. I guess it just the principle of the whole thing, and I'm feeling very down about myself right now.
Dh is acting like a jerk right now so that is not helping. When I worked he helped out and works some by no means alot. Now he's doing NOTHING to help and working less when we need the money, course both his parents are very poor money managers so he has no concept. As much as I clean the 3 of them just trash and I'm at my wits end with that. So I REALLY need to work for my sanity.
Everything will work out it always does.

i'm sorry Christy. it will work out, i'm sure. and you are right. it is the principal of it. don't feel down.:hug: mom would say "you are a woman! you can do anything you want to once you set your mind to it! you gave birth. do you know how amazing that it?" those were her words to me everytime i got down of myself! one door shuts, one will open. i'm here if you need to vent!

ya know what's really funny about that is????

we all tease about it, but i really could right now!

You mean you don't?! :rotfl2:

normally i don't. but i guess i've turned into a deluxe snob!:snooty:

Me I'm going to. god I need a vacation Let them all fend for themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter