The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to scrapbooking and just made it through this thread. All of your books are great. I was wondering if anyone had done a layout from the Wilderness Lodge. I am starting my first Disney book and am looking for some inspiration.

Ashtonky said:
I am new to scrapbooking and just made it through this thread. All of your books are great. I was wondering if anyone had done a layout from the Wilderness Lodge. I am starting my first Disney book and am looking for some inspiration.

No, but I am going there next May and would love to see some WL pages!

It had taken me a while to get through the thread but when I looked again there was Wilderness Lodge on page 1. I feel silly. But if anyone else has WL pages I would love to see them.

I loved looking at everyone's pages! Thank you all for sharing. I just started my 3rd disney scrapbook. So much fun!

ok....still working. I am experimenting with patterned paper. Never really used it much.

Mexpv5.jpg

Mexpv6.jpg

mexpv7.jpg

Mexpv8.jpg

mexpv9.jpg

mexpv9a.jpg

Disney Magic Puerto Vallarta trip

I LOVE the colors on your Mexico page. You captured the brightness of the pottery so well.

Hi all, I am new to your board. Fairly new to DIS forum boards. I am so happy I found some scrapers.

I love all of your pics. You all do awesome pages.

I am going to try to put a couple of my pics on here, but I am totally new to my digital camera and doing this computer thing with my pics, but here goes.

Looking forward to reading and posting here in the future.

sure hope this works

goaliewife said:
Hi all, I am new to your board. Fairly new to DIS forum boards. I am so happy I found some scrapers.

I love all of your pics. You all do awesome pages.

I am going to try to put a couple of my pics on here, but I am totally new to my digital camera and doing this computer thing with my pics, but here goes.

Looking forward to reading and posting here in the future.

sure hope this works
Looks like you're trying to post right from your computer. You'll need to go to a photo sharing site (such as shutterfly.com) and upload your photos first. Then right click the photo on the site, click properties, and then copy and paste the URL. Hope that helps :)

Jenr........thank you so much.

I wrote a note to technical support and asked if I was trying to load them from the wrong place, but have not received a reply yet. I so appreciate your help.

I do know about shutterfly and I will try again to add my pics today.

Thank you again,

Okay, going to try again. I feel so inadequate when I try something on the computer and it doesn't work, but as I told my children and I am now telling my DGC, this is how we learn.

disboard001.jpg

Hope it worked this time. It came up immediately on my test page.

goaliewife said:
Okay, going to try again. I feel so inadequate when I try something on the computer and it doesn't work, but as I told my children and I am now telling my DGC, this is how we learn.

disboard001.jpg

Hope it worked this time. It came up immediately on my test page.

Great page! :thumbsup2

I have to do this intermittently as I am working (work at home) and I am not getting a lot done today. Oh well, so I work a longer day.

disboard005.jpg
[/IMG]

I am currently working on one or three more disney trips. I will be doing disney pics forever.

OK, here it goes, my first scrapbook post on the DIS...

This is the EPCOT part of my album from our March 2005 trip that I'm sadly just finishing up. I still have our Feb 2006 trip to do and I'm headed back in a month :rotfl2: Oh well. As you can see it was raining the entire time.

I don't have a scanner so I had to take pictures of my LO's, so they might look a little crooked, and the black outline is not part of the LO it's just the background. If you have questions on what I used please ask :)

EpcotFountain05.jpg

EpcotSE05.jpg

EpcotJapan05.jpg

EpcotItaly05.jpg

EpcotNorway05.jpg

EpcotGermany05.jpg

EpcotMorocco05.jpg

EpcotChina05.jpg

EpcotParis05.jpg

EpcotFrance05.jpg

EpcotMexico05.jpg

EpcotKiss05.jpg

:wave:

Rudegrle,

Those are wonderful pages. Love your color schemes.

I had to laugh about the rain. Last time I was there, it rained 7 days out of 9 that we were there, torential rains, and at that time I just remember the sea of yellow ponchos and snickering to myself how Walt was laughing all the way to the bank on those ponchos.

Great pics

Your countries pages are fantastic! I've been sitting on my pile for a year and a half now and still haven't scrapped them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter