The Cabana Beach excursion on Cozumel (CZ98) - fee for additional people?

squirk

Saw what you did and knows who you are.
This excursion looks - on its face, at least - right up our alley. The fee is $369 for four people, but you can bring as many as six "for an additional fee". However, the DCL site does not list what that additional fee is.

$369 for 4 people breaks down to about $92 per person. Is that the approximate "additional fee" for each additional guest? So, ~$185 extra for guests 5 & 6?

Please and thank you!

Following - has anyone done this one? We're trying to decide between snorkeling excursions. I think this is a new excursion, maybe?

Chiming in....I am also wondering the same for our Feb MDAS cruise. Our 5th person is a baby, age 2 so I am wondering if there would be a charge for him. Also wondering the general consensus and everyone's opinion of this adventure. we currently have the
Ocean View Explorer Tour (CZ22) but i am wondering if a private beach day may be more fun for the kids.

Last edited:
I just booked this for the 2/16 Fantasy cruise. To add our third kid (making a party of 5), the price was $59. I was pleasantly surprised at that. However, you have to book it for four, then call in to have Disney add the extra people.

H! This is great info, thank you! I was wondering if anyone had found out how easy it was to add on other activities to this. My kids are hoping to swim with the dolphins, and the Disney description mentioned that was a possible add-on. Just wasn't sure if that was something I could book onsite that day or if Disney arranges it in advance. Thanks!

I just booked this for the 2/16 Fantasy cruise. To add our third kid (making a party of 5), the price was $59. I was pleasantly surprised at that. However, you have to book it for four, then call in to have Disney add the extra people.
Question for you: is it setup where you would have to stay all 5 hours? or do they have a way to return to ship earlier?

Jumping in as well.....

For anyone who has done this...I assume you have access to all the other areas of Chankanaab. Is that correct?

Jumping in as well.....

For anyone who has done this...I assume you have access to all the other areas of Chankanaab. Is that correct?

When we did the dolphin excursion at Chankanaab we had full access to everything once we were done with the dolphins. I would guess it would be the same with this excursion. It is a nice place with quite a bit to do. We're doing another WC next year. We may go back there, they didn't offer this excursion last time we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter