The big 2012 list! (Who's going in 2012?)

We are booked May 28th - June 4th and I am planning a second trip for the first week of December... We will be staying at Ft. Wilderness Campground both trips.

DBF and I are going April 13-20 at POP. First trip together and celebrating all the things (birthdays, anniversary) we couldn't while we were so busy working!

Also looking into a free dining plan with my sister the last week in August. That trip is still in the exploratory phase.

I'm going to Disney World, this year, and I can't wait. I already marked my calendar with a big Mickey Mouse head, around June 25th. Yeah, I'm a big kid at heart! I can't help it.

Any tips for good restaurants outside the four theme parks?

And, I'm hoping I can meet MY prince charming there ;) Isn't Walt Disney World where dreams do come true? I'll sure be wishing upon a star!

This will be my 10th Gay Days in a row! :woohoo: May 30th-June 4th!

June 11-16...Partner's first trip since he was 8, my 38th, and 18yo son's 35th and HS graduation trip. :)

Officially booked! September 27-October 2 staying at CBR. I'll be running in the ToT 10 mile race and decided to bring my biggest cheerleader (my mom) with me for her first trip!

We are booked for WDW from April 28 to May 5. this trip .... second trip in September, and keeping fingers crossed for a quick trip at Thanksgiving.

My partner and I will be making our first trip together to WDW September 21-28, staying at AK. We're considering it our "honeymoon" of sorts, as we never had one after our RDP went into effect back in 2009. Looking forward to seeing what's changed, as I haven't been to the World in about 20 years or so!

Going to be in WDW May 23rd - 29th

Staying on park with the family (kind of a reunion) but I am going to need to get away. New to the board and hope to find some fun people to hang out with while thiere :)

Going to be in WDW May 23rd - 29th

Staying on park with the family (kind of a reunion) but I am going to need to get away. New to the board and hope to find some fun people to hang out with while thiere :)

I'll be there may 28 we can hang out. :goodvibes

We booked a pre cruise stay for Dec. 13-15 for AoA -Little Mermaid section, Also we moved our post cruise stay. We'll be on property Dec 22-27th At AoA again in the Little Mermaid section.

Thanks,
Dee pirate:

Going to Old Key West with 11 family members and staying in a 3-bedroom suite May 26th to June 2nd...looking forward to it and nothing is better then being in Disney :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter