• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bachelor...Nick Viall...4th Time's a Charm? No Spoilers

I totally agree with you! When he was in Andi and Kaitlyn's seasons, he was so into them. I think he'd much rather pursue than be pursued. There's no thrill of the hunt this time. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Anyone follow any of the girls on Instagram? I follow a few of them and saw that Vanessa, Kristina, and Taylor all flew to Nashville to stay with Danielle and have a "girl's weekend". It's ironic that the girls can form such close friendships since they're all dating the same guy.

Also, Corinne's mother said in some news outlet that Corinne is being made to be the villain this season and that much of what we are seeing is contrived by production and edited in a way to make it look like something it's not. She gave the specific example of the whipped cream scenario, and said that Corinne was given that by the producers and told what to do with it. Who knows if that's true, or if they're trying to save face since Corinne is coming off horribly.

Anyone follow any of the girls on Instagram? I follow a few of them and saw that Vanessa, Kristina, and Taylor all flew to Nashville to stay with Danielle and have a "girl's weekend". It's ironic that the girls can form such close friendships since they're all dating the same guy.

Also, Corinne's mother said in some news outlet that Corinne is being made to be the villain this season and that much of what we are seeing is contrived by production and edited in a way to make it look like something it's not. She gave the specific example of the whipped cream scenario, and said that Corinne was given that by the producers and told what to do with it. Who knows if that's true, or if they're trying to save face since Corinne is coming off horribly.
I would actually believe both of your comments. I've heard that the contestants become very close throughout the shooting of the show. I would also totally believe that a big part of Corinne's "character" is contrived by the producers. Nick should know :tiptoe:.

I agree - I absolutely believe that the producers suggested and encouraged much of her behavior. That being said, she went along with it. Nobody made her do or say anything - that was all on her.

As a Wisconsinite, I just have to say that I was disappointed watching the bartender at the Milwaukee hotel make a lovely brandy old fashioned but they were both drinking something else!

Poor Nick still can't look girls in the eyes when he's talking to them! I was surprised they went to his hometown so early in the show. Why introduce 1 of 15 to the little sister?
How about the way they dressed Nick for the date at the art museum?! Raven was dressed up nice and Nick had on a jacket with a hoodie and tshirt...

I dislike Nick so much that I keep thinking Vanessa, Raven ANY of them are too good for him. Seeing Nick's mom crying on the episode last night I think she's been through the wringer with him!!

they were sure in a lot of different places. They went to a farm about 70 miles away from Nick's home. That night the went to the Payne Center which is in Oshkosh, where the heck did they go and shower and change.

They showed one date at The Iron Horse which is next to The Harley-Davidson Museum and then walk into The Pabst Theatre, but once inside it was a different theatre, it is called " The Riverside.

Did I hear right? Is Nick one of eleven kids?

they were sure in a lot of different places. They went to a farm about 70 miles away from Nick's home. That night the went to the Payne Center which is in Oshkosh, where the heck did they go and shower and change.

They showed one date at The Iron Horse which is next to The Harley-Davidson Museum and then walk into The Pabst Theatre, but once inside it was a different theatre, it is called " The Riverside.

Did I hear right? Is Nick one of eleven kids?
The women's house is also on Lake Michigan! Yes, he is one of 11 kids. From 2015: http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/07/nick-viall-hometown-family/

Agree with the previously stated producer push for Corrine. Very obvious when no one else got to use the bouncy house

Loved the Raven date but think she's too good for him.

I don't find this season boring but then I'm a people watcher.

I find Nick awkward. I'm not sure he really knows what to do with these girls and which ones he is attracted to. I realize some are there because the producers want them there. I think having Raven meet the family first may be real telling, we shall see. I wonder how much control he has over who is on which date. Also, if he gets a bio on each girl to read.

As far as Corinne, I think that she is smart but very immature because of her privilege. She is very sure of herself and that's where letting the producers tell her what to do, say, etc may be her downfall. I doubt a match between her and Nick would last long. I feel that he is just a conquest to her, something to put on the shelf with all her other trophies. Should they get as far as marriage, her father will have a pre-nup whipped up in no time.

I like Raven, the lawyer from Dallas (can't remember her name), Vanessa and the dolphin girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter