The Aussietravellers Adventures continue... Updated - Day 26 - Part 1

Sounds like you enjoyed your Wishes Cruise. And how fabulous to have it shared with your own private Bugs Life party! :rotfl2:

If I ever have the opportunity to spend another longer period at WDW, I need to try the Wishes cruise (with music)....
I love :lovestruc those chocolate figures. Did you get those from the GF as well?

Sounds like you enjoyed your Wishes Cruise. And how fabulous to have it shared with your own private Bugs Life party! :rotfl2:

If I ever have the opportunity to spend another longer period at WDW, I need to try the Wishes cruise (with music)....
I love :lovestruc those chocolate figures. Did you get those from the GF as well?

We really did enjoy the cruise and yes it was a private bugs life party :lmao: And I do recommend it. Just take a jacket as even on a hot day it was still cool on the water at night and do book the one with the music (that is optional so you do need to book it with the music) it's a lovely evening.

The chocolate figures were gorgeous! I ordered those through GF Private Dining along with the cake, I requested a box for each of them and Pat said there was a gold window faced box available (no extra charge :cool1: ) so I said that would be perfect!

Thanks for sharing your trip report. DH, DD, and I have enjoyed it heaps. We've learnt a lot too.

The wishes cruise sounds absolutely delightful! Another thing to add to my to-do list!!! It looks like we have to go back to WDW, our current 12 day schedule is already packed to the brim...

The favours are just gorgeous! Very special indeed.

That cruise sounds great. I'd love to see River Country and Discovery Island, especially since RC is about to be torn down soon.

Love the chocolates - wow!

It was about 8.00pm by this stage, so we quickly went to Best Buys and bought each of us a disposable cell and I also bought the Virgin mobile broadband2go wifi and was going to get the $60 credit for the trip which lasts 30 days but was excited to learn that this week they bought out $40 unlimited for 30 days :thumbsup2 Perfect, better than paying $12.95 a day at the hotel and running a business we need to check in daily so need to be online.

Was wondering whether you needed a US mobile to use the Virgin broadband2go? Was checking out their website and it mentioned having to register it online and then I saw a field where it asked for a mobile number. Was it easy to use? Also wondering which device you bought? Was it the Ovation MC760? Sorry for all the questions!

Was wondering whether you needed a US mobile to use the Virgin broadband2go? Was checking out their website and it mentioned having to register it online and then I saw a field where it asked for a mobile number. Was it easy to use? Also wondering which device you bought? Was it the Ovation MC760? Sorry for all the questions!

I got the MiFi 2200. I did have to call them after I had activated it online but I am not that computer literate :rotfl2: I did register online, I added the $40 credit, but I didn't follow one step obviously, so I called them and said it wasn't working and they got it activated whilst I was on the phone, which took a few minutes, but I didn't hang up until I was able to surf the net.

I think I used an Australian phone number, but I may have just put the number of the hotel in NY. I'm pretty sure I used the NY hotels address when I registered and it asked for a credit card too but I didn't put that in (as I wanted to use the prepaid card). It's funny it was a month ago and I have forgotten, but I didn't have any trouble setting it up. I got the Mifi because we have a few devices and I wanted the Wifi device and not the usb stick ovation. But I would assume that the ovation would work the same.

I have great coverage with this internet and not once has it dropped out or lost signal (except when I turn it off), it's been great. I've had friends too who have popped over with their laptop to check their emails as you can use several devices with the Mifi 2200.

It has been well worth the money :thumbsup2

I'd love to write something witty and entertaining here for you, just to keep you amused on your stopover...but I'm all out :lmao:

I got the MiFi 2200. I did have to call them after I had activated it online but I am not that computer literate :rotfl2: I did register online, I added the $40 credit, but I didn't follow one step obviously, so I called them and said it wasn't working and they got it activated whilst I was on the phone, which took a few minutes, but I didn't hang up until I was able to surf the net.

I think I used an Australian phone number, but I may have just put the number of the hotel in NY. I'm pretty sure I used the NY hotels address when I registered and it asked for a credit card too but I didn't put that in (as I wanted to use the prepaid card). It's funny it was a month ago and I have forgotten, but I didn't have any trouble setting it up. I got the Mifi because we have a few devices and I wanted the Wifi device and not the usb stick ovation. But I would assume that the ovation would work the same.

I have great coverage with this internet and not once has it dropped out or lost signal (except when I turn it off), it's been great. I've had friends too who have popped over with their laptop to check their emails as you can use several devices with the Mifi 2200.

It has been well worth the money :thumbsup2

Thanks for the extra info! Ok I hope this doesn't sound silly...but if you're buying the device for internet. How do you activate it online if you haven't got internet yet? I take it then that you buy the credit on the website?

Oh also, I meant to ask, which outlet was the one you went to again? I think back on the general thread, no one could remember whether or not it was Prime or Premium that was the one further away (ie the one to go to!).

We are on our way home :sad1:

Currently at LAX.... one hour into our 7 hour stopover! Such a boring airport :rolleyes1.

Have a safe trip home!!! I've really enjoyed going on your journey with you.

I'd love to write something witty and entertaining here for you, just to keep you amused on your stopover...but I'm all out :lmao:
:lmao: Oh thank's Heidispidi, I appreciate the thought. I can't think of anything witty either when it comes to a 7 hour stopover!

Thanks for the extra info! Ok I hope this doesn't sound silly...but if you're buying the device for internet. How do you activate it online if you haven't got internet yet? I take it then that you buy the credit on the website?

Oh also, I meant to ask, which outlet was the one you went to again? I think back on the general thread, no one could remember whether or not it was Prime or Premium that was the one further away (ie the one to go to!).

Have a safe trip home!!! I've really enjoyed going on your journey with you.

We go to both outlets. I do prefer the Prime outlets (which are a bit further away), but I did enjoy the Premium outlets this trip too and they are really close to DTD (not close enough to walk), but close enough for a cheap taxi ride if you take your resort bus to DTD then a taxi from DTD :thumbsup2

I honestly can't remember what I did. I have a feeling you can sign in without an internet connection. Like my Wifi just dropped out then and when I opened safari the virginmobile page opened and I could sign in or create an account etc (which I didn't want to do).

My wifi thing just died. Well the device didn't but my $40 for the month did, as my month is up today, so it stopped working just when I needed it most. Luckily I'm in Qantas club so I went and got a code for their wifi :thumbsup2 But I was off the air there for a while. 3 hours to go :cool1: Should board before that though. It is 11.30pm Orlando time and I am having trouble staying awake whilst waiting for this flight. May have to have a little nap.

I finally caught up on your trip report, and what a fantastic one it is! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time, even with getting sick. I hope you are starting to feel better.

I'm adding the Wishes cruise to my wishlist too! It sounds fabulous (except for the bugs!!).

We had two breakfasts that I can think of where we were seated immediately without waiting with or without pager. One was Cinderella's Royal Table and the other was Playhouse Disney at Hollywood n Vine.

I'm amazed at how many ADRs you had! You take your food seriously! :lmao:

Safe trip home!

I hope you arrived home safely. I will buy the device as they will ship for free. So I'll get them to ship to POR in readiness for my arrival!

And thank you for clarifying the outlets. I only have time to go to one so I have to choose wisely!

Thanks for sharing your trip report. DH, DD, and I have enjoyed it heaps. We've learnt a lot too.
Thanks for reading along. I got a little slack with my reporting once our friends arrived, so 18 days down, about 12 left to go. Will my report ever end :rotfl:

The wishes cruise sounds absolutely delightful! Another thing to add to my to-do list!!! It looks like we have to go back to WDW, our current 12 day schedule is already packed to the brim...

The favours are just gorgeous! Very special indeed.
The wishes cruise really was fantastic, really worth the money and it was such an amazing way to view the fireworks.

That cruise sounds great. I'd love to see River Country and Discovery Island, especially since RC is about to be torn down soon.

Love the chocolates - wow!
You can do the cruises during the day too so you'd get a better view of River country and discovery island as it's dark at night, but you wouldn't see the fireworks which was wonderful.

The cruise sounds awesome and the choc figures look gorgeous - what a great idea!
Thanks the cruise was fantastic and everybody loved their chocolate figures. We bought ours home in our handluggage but unfortunately they did not survive and are in pieces. Will have to eat them now :rotfl:

I finally caught up on your trip report, and what a fantastic one it is! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time, even with getting sick. I hope you are starting to feel better.

I'm adding the Wishes cruise to my wishlist too! It sounds fabulous (except for the bugs!!).

We had two breakfasts that I can think of where we were seated immediately without waiting with or without pager. One was Cinderella's Royal Table and the other was Playhouse Disney at Hollywood n Vine.

I'm amazed at how many ADRs you had! You take your food seriously! :lmao:

Safe trip home!
After writing that, the very next morning infact, we did have an immediate seating at Captains Grill. CRT was quick, although we did still have to wait but only about 5 minutes.

The cruise was so good, except for those annoying bugs :rotfl: Still lots of ADR's to go, have 12 days to report on yet. We like to eat at TS restaurants more than CS so usually had about 2 TS a day, sometimes 3.

I hope you arrived home safely. I will buy the device as they will ship for free. So I'll get them to ship to POR in readiness for my arrival!

And thank you for clarifying the outlets. I only have time to go to one so I have to choose wisely!

Yes we have arrived safely. Yesterday we woke at 3am, today 3.30am :eek:

I don't think you can go wrong with either outlets. If you are going by taxi and want to pay a little less in taxi fee, then premium is still ok, but prime is better. If you go to prime make sure you print off the voucher for the coupon book before you leave, this has lots of savings in it :thumbsup2

Early start today. We had an early ADR at Boma, but before that we had to check out of BC and go and check in at YC. As we had had to move rooms at BC the day before due to the water leak, we were pretty much packed up so it wasn't a big task to do the night before after we returned to the resort after the Wishes Cruise.

We headed over the YC to check in before going to breakfast and we had requested a room close to the lobby. Now at AKL and BC we were miles from the lobby and as much as I didn't mind it as it was quiet being at the end of the hall. The walk from BC lobby to our room was about 10 minutes and it was weaving down hallways here and there, we would get lost and it whilst it was awesome to be close to epcot (with a back door just near the epcot entrance), if we wanted to take a bus, go to the pool, go to the shop, go to cape mays, it was a really long way. So when the guy at check in showed me the room location, we were almost the last room, at the end of a very long maze of halls!!!! :eek::eek: "NO WAY" I said. I said my requests were close to lobby and stormalong bay view. The guy got on the phone but seriously, I could not understand a word he was saying and I am pretty sure that the person on the end of the phone had the same problem. I decided to just leave what we had and when we came back after breakfast, I would come and speak to somebody else as there was a language barrier and he probably could not understand me as well as me not understanding him.

As we were running late for our Boma ADR and our friends would be waiting (and as you may or may not know, you can't check in for your ADR until your whole party is there, although we did sometimes :rotfl: ) we went outside and jumped into a taxi. Just after we arrived at Boma our friends arrived too and we checked in and were seated in about 5 minutes.

Breakfast was absolutely delicious as always. I was sad they didn't have the roast turkey this morning, they had corned beef instead, but they still had the yummy baked ham and the rest of their yummy goodies so that was ok. We all really enjoyed our breakfast and from here our friends dropped us back at BC and some came in with us and my friends DH had to take the hire car back as the back seat had broken so needed to swap the car for a new one. This was perfect as it allowed us to quickly go and pack up our room.

We called the bell services to come and pick up our luggage to take it the long journey from BC next door to YC:rotfl: Now we did have 9 pieces to move :eek: But that included bags of groceries but still, we filled that bellmans trolley. I bet they were wondering how on earth people could travel with that much luggage! :rotfl:

We had the left over cake and the cake topper from the night before that i didn't want to go with the luggage, so we left BC and walked next door to YC and dropped the cake and castle cake topper at YC bell services to be stored in their fridge for the day until our room was ready at YC. Whilst over there I stopped at reception and said that I had checked in and that there was a bit of a language problem with the cast member when we checked in and I had requested a room close to the lobby, that we had had rooms at our last two resorts that were miles from the lobby and would appreciate a close room. She looked and raised her eyebrows and said that we are at the farthest end of the resort away from the lobby :scared1: So she changed us to a closer room, showed me the area it was in and I said that was absolutely wonderful, told her she was a superstar. The room wasn't ready but that was ok, we were all going shopping anyway so that wasn't a problem. As I has the US cell phone I had chosen to receive an sms when the room was ready which would give me the room number.

Just after that was all sorted my friend's DH arrived back with the new car and off we went to Mall at Millenia :cool1::cool1:

We arrived at Mall of Millenia and realised it was Sunday and that the shops didn't open until 12.00pm. Luckily Macy's opened earlier so we went to Macy's for a bit of a shop before the rest of the mall opened and first stop was the top floor to get the 10% off coupon. Yes we did a bit of damage there, but not too much. My friend and I were having a girls shopping day (child free :rotfl:) later in the trip. There were not a lot of clothes that I liked, winter stock was coming in and I was not a fan of the winter colours that were coming in for that season.

A while later it was lunch time and at Mall of Millenia there are two options (well there are plenty of food options but for all of us, there were only two), that would be PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory. (for anybody going to Mall at Millenia and PF Changs, go to the concierge inside Mall at Millenia and get the visitors coupon book, there is a coupon for a free appertizer at PF Changs :thumbsup2 ) PF Changs won out and off we went. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM is all I can say. There is a PF Changs in anaheim too at Garden Walk. I highly recommend a visit here! The food is just so good (much much better than Yak & Yeti and we like Yak & Yeti)!

So we were so excited to be there that I didn't even take photos, (but don't fear, we did visit another two times and I think I took some photos then) To start we had the lettuce wraps (these are SO good! highly recommend), we also had some spring rolls. The kids all had the kids chicken rice. Now this is so cheap. I think it's like $2.49 for the kids chicken rice which includes a drink! I had the crispy honey chicken that was just so good (my mouth is watering writing this wishing we had this restaurant in Australia), I can't remember what the others had but it was all good. Everybody enjoyed their meals.

After lunch we left mall at millenia and went to premium outlets. As I was getting sicker by the day with my flu I stopped at the vitamin world store there for some cough drops and vitamin c. We didn't stay there long as we had to get to DTD for my DS's birthday party at Ridemakerz. I had booked a birthday bash before I left home. Initially we were going to have dinner at TRex, then Ridemakerz after, but my DS had a friend from school who also happened to be in Orlando, so he was coming too. You had to have 6 kids to book a party and we would have 5, but I was just going to say one didn't turn up. You don't have to pay per person in advance, just leave a deposit and choose the budget per person on the day, so having one less wasn't going to matter.

We made it to ridemakerz right on 4.30pm and checked in. They did not mind at all that there were not 6 kids. All of the kids were given a pit pass to wear around their necks and there was a toy mini car (black) and a silver marker for everybody to sign for the birthday boy to keep as a souvenir (didn't have to pay extra for this) This is just such a fantastic place, the kids all had a ball, including the girls who I wasn't sure would like to build a remote control car! They went around and chose the body of their car, everybody chose something different. Then then had to choose the wheels and "mag rims" for their wheels. You don't have to have your car remote control, it can be a push along, but everybody was having remote control, so next step was going over to the work station and building the cars. The attendants were just fantastic and helped all of the kids build their cars, put the engine (remote control parts) inside, attach the wheels, put in the batteries etc. After that it's over to the parts department and building area. There are sheets and sheets of stickers to add to the cars, along with spoilers, side lights and all sorts of things. Once finished they were all driving them around the store testing them out. All worked fine and it was time for a group photo (also included in the party). After the photo it was off to the registers to ring it all up and they put the cars into a big carry box.
The kids all had a ball and loved building their cars, even big boys would have a ball here building a car :rotfl:

After ridemakerz we had to race over to TRex for our 6pm ADR. We lined up to check in, then moved forward to the inside to be seated line. It didn't take long and we were at our table.

We were seated in a booth at the back of the restaurant and didn't have the best waiter, but that was ok. I don't remember what everybody had for dinner and I didn't take any photos of the food either. The kids all had a dinosaur bone drink bottle that is filled with red and blue coloured icey liquid :eek: (yes hyper kids :rotfl: no not really they were all good). I had the parmesan crusted prawns (shrimp) that came with a pasta with red sauce, it was absolutely delicious! Everybody enjoyed their meals, not one bad meal at the table.

After dinner we all headed back to the YC. Late in the afternoon I had received a text message with the room number and to say the room was ready and I already had our room keys, so off we went. The room was absolutely fantastic.
DSC03357.jpg

Nice day bed
DSC03356.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

Cute Lamp
DSC03727.jpg

Great view too
DSC03366.jpg

DSC03364.jpg

Waiting in the room was the pirate birthday cake that I had ordered from home by email before we left. It was everything that I was hoping for and just looked amazing! They had supplies plates and napkins, candles and matches. I was very impressed! The cake was delicious (although not as yummy as the cake the night before) but it was still great and the detail in the decoration was amazing. I have posted photos in an earlier post but as I have alreadly uploaded this to photobucket, here are some picks of it again
DSC03362.jpg

DSC03353.jpg

DSC03351.jpg

DSC03352.jpg

DSC03350.jpg

Just after we started eating the cake, we could hear banging and knew it was the illuminations fireworks. So out we went to the balcony and OMG, we had an awesome view of the fireworks.

So after that was over, our friends left to head back to their resort after our long day.

Like that cake, your trip gets better and better and better with each day! I always wondered what happened at Reception when someone complained about not getting the room request you asked for. Now I know! :thumbsup2
Good for you for making sure that at least one of your room requests was honoured by Disney!

So glad that you got the room sorted out!

How wonderful for your DS to have his birthday at WDW! What a very special memory for him :). My boys (including DH) loved Ridemakerz too, although they just looked, they didn't get to make a car.

So I awoke early this particular morning worse than ever. This was about day three or four (can't remember now) of this bug I had picked up and when I woke with every bone in my body aching and shivering one minute and roasting the next minute, I knew I had a fever. The bug was moving deep into my chest too and it was hurting. So I took some panadine and got up and ready for breakfast.

We just went downstairs to our new favourite hidden gem breakfast spot, the Captains Grill at Yacht Club. I have talked about this place before and we had breakfast here quite a few times over our 10 nights at YC. It's a table service and it's a buffet but it also has an a la carte menu which you can choose either. We like to have a good sit down breakfast in the mornings to start our day as we are not snackers, so what we have not will keep us going until lunch time.

We never had the menu, only ever had the buffet and we usually always at the same thing. I would have eggs benedict, breakfast potatoes, waffles and fruit. I have to say I love rockmelon and found it to be not so great at WDW. On the odd occasion it was ok, but most of the time it was not ripe at all. Anyway we had been talking with our friends the night before about the automatic tip of 18% and how annoying it is if you get not such great service having to pay that and that you can ask for the manager if you object to the tip. Well on this particular meal I felt it necessary to call the manager and refuse to pay the tip! I have very few complaints about restaurants at WDW and we did eat at a lot of them over our 22 nights for breakfast, lunch and dinner and this was the only meal that I felt strongly enough about the absolutely horrendous service (or lack of service really) that I think warranted not paying a tip.

So we had sat at our table, they had placed the little piece of paper on the table (as they do at all TS restaurants) for the server. DS went up to get his breakfast whilst I waited at the table to order drinks. DS came back with his food so off I went to get mine. When I returned piece of paper was still on the table, no server in sight (well there were servers everywhere but nobody seemed to be looking after our table, or clearing the dirty table beside us). So we both finished those plates (now I'm funny with my breakfast buffet food. I don't like to pile the plate high, I like to do the hot food, eggs bacon potatos, then a fruit plate, then a sweet hot plate like waffles) I went up and got my fruit and waffles, came back and DS went for his second plate. Now we had been at the restaurant for almost 20 minutes by this stage. Once this plate of food was finished we were ready to go and still had not seen a server to get any drinks, no tea, coffee, juice, water, NOTHING! So as the 20 minute mark passed I was rather irritated :rotfl: (I can laugh now). So I hailed down the seating girl as she was returning from seating some other guests and asked for the manager. When the manager came I said that I realise that tipping is expected in the USA and it's the custom here, but I strongly object to paying a tip on this occasion as we have been here, eaten our meal, served ourselves on the buffet and we are yet to see anybody for a beverage order. She was mortified and said that was completely understandable and that not only would we not have to pay the tip but we would not have to pay for the meal. I said no to that, that I wanted to pay for the meal, we had eaten a full meal (without a drink) and the food was fabulous as always, I just object to paying a tip to a server when she hasn't not been near us.

Next thing the server is scurrying over to us, took a drink order, which we didn't have as we had paid the bill and gone before she ever arrived back with it!

So back up to the room, top up the panadine and off we went to Hollywood Studios. Our friends picked us up in the car from YC to drive us to DHS. I said we were happy to take the boat and meet them there but before I knew it, I had a text to say they were out the front, so we raced down and rode with them. Once at DHS, I left them (as they had to go and have breakfast) and I went to guest services to claim some priority fastpasses that I had waiting from before we left Australia due to a problem with an order. When I went to get the 4 fastpasses I had been issued, they could only be used on Rock n rollercoaster and tower of terror. I explained that I had a torn artery in my neck and was unable to ride those rides and why can they not be used for toy story. She went out the back and came back with 8 priority fastpasses for Toy Story that were valid for the next two weeks so we could use them over the rest of our trip! :cool1: That was exciting!

So off I went to find our friends who were just finishing breakfast/snack (as it was almost lunch time by this stage). We went over to toy story mania and there were not any fastpasses left for that ride, so we used some of the passes I had just received :cool1: We then went over to rock and rollercoaster and I of course, was not able to ride :sad1: but I did walk the whole way in with them, right up to getting on the ride and then ducked out the chicken exit. The chicken exit comes out where the ride ends, as in where they actually step off the ride, still inside the building (I was expecting to open the chicken exit and be out in some alley out the back :rotfl:

Anyway I waited there and watched the photos come up on the screen and when i saw theirs pop up, I knew they were about to step off the ride. I snapped photos of them as they came into the station and hopped off. Then some of them went on tower of terror whilst the rest of us went to the "restroom" and did some shopping. They finished the ride and found us and decided to ride rock and roller coaster again as there was virtually no wait and we continued shopping and would meet them at 50's Prime Time Cafe for lunch. We wandered around the shops, I had to find a shop to buy tissues as I had cleaned out my supply and before you knew it, it was time for lunch. Now we had a 45 minute wait last time we went, so even though the rollercoaster crowd had not yet joined us, I decided to check in. Luckily I did as once the others arrived 5 to 10 minutes later, it was still a 30 minute wait!!!!!!

Somebody that I missed at 50's Prime Time on our visit a week or two before was this really really old lady who is a seater. Now this lady has sat me before, on our last trip a few year ago, she had sat us at the table. She is SOOOOOO painfully slow but she is SO cute! Really a gorgeous, smiling sweet lady. But when I say slow, seriously, you take one step, the stop, one step then stop as she shuffles along taking you to your table. It is the funniest thing. This woman happened to be there about 15 years ago too and I thought she was old then :lmao: But really she has to be about 90+ years old! And I absolutely LOVE that WDW still employs this woman (and others like her) Anyway I had been telling my friends about this woman before going to WDW when we were making our ADR's saying how funny it is, so I was sad to not see her when we went earlier in the trip. But I was very excited to see her there that day, but by the time the others had arrived she had gone :headache: The whole meal we were on the look out to see if she was seating a table. My friends would say "is that her" I would say "no she is walking too fast and she is about 40 years younger than the one I am talking about" Well to our excitement, near the end of our meal, she sat some people at the table beside us. When those people sat down they were all laughing and we knew it was because it probably took them about 10 minutes to walk the 1.5 metres from the front door :lmao: Anyway, anybody going to 50's Prime Time keep and eye out for this lady, she must just work lunches and believe me, once you see her you will know who I am talking about.

Anyway we had another awesome meal at 50's Prime Time. We had a male waiter this time and I was a little worried he may not be as much fun as the females who really do go on. But he was sensational and we spent much of the meal crying with laughter! He was so much fun, had an awesome sense of humour and really got the Aussie sense of humour too so he was great to play along with. My friends DH ordered another drink, it was pretty warm and he was thirsty, when he ordered it the waiter went on and on about not having time to get him drinks all afternoon. So when he came back he bought him three glasses of diet coke with a pile of straws. My friends DH then put the glasses into a triangle, made long straws and as the waiter walked near started drinking out of the three glasses together. The waiter made a big deal about it. Not long after the waiter returned with a DHS park map. On the map he had circled every toilet in the park and wrote some comment on the map, the bed wetters guide to DHS or something, it was a classic!

Anyway I had the chicken pie which was absolutely delicious! But you really don't go to this place for the exceptional food, it's the atmosphere which is really fun. The dessert menu was one of those old view master things.
DSC03385.jpg

After lunch I had decided I needed to go back to the hotel for a rest. I was shivering and then boiling again and every bone was aching, my legs and back were killing me, so i knew I was due for more panadol to get my temp down. We stopped at some shops quickly on the way out and then my friends dropped us back at YC.

I don't remember what we did for dinner that night. I have a feeling we just got room service :confused3 But if I do remember i will update my report.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter