The Amazing Race starts tonight

Wellll, I'm surprised no one has said a thing about Thurs. night. The Boys would have likely won that lag had they not made that one bad costly decision to take the subway. They handled the loss with grace at least. I could see them bringing them back for another season. They were my 2nd favorite team out of the ones left. I'm glad Mom and Dad are still in it and I hope they win.

Wellll, I'm surprised no one has said a thing about Thurs. night. The Boys would have likely won that lag had they not made that one bad costly decision to take the subway. They handled the loss with grace at least. I could see them bringing them back for another season. They were my 2nd favorite team out of the ones left. I'm glad Mom and Dad are still in it and I hope they win.

Yeah, that was a very bad decision. They thought they would fly past everyone, and in theory I suppose it was a good idea to take the subway, but with the connection it wound up costing them way too much time. It stinks because they were so strong and made good decisions up until that time. They said everyone they talked to told them not to rely on taxi's due to traffic. It was hard seeing them lag so far behind.

I am also rooting for mom and dad, they are very strong and never really bickered. they ran a clean race and I hope they win.

We were glad to see them go! Can't stand contestants who whine about being U-turned, especially strong teams. Matt is clearly a gamer and we were worried that he'd get through it before Tara. I like everyone left in the final except Brooke. But I feel so sorry for her partner dealing with her all season, I wouldn't even mind seeing them win, just so all the aggravation would be worth his while. :laughing:

I can't stand Brooke and I'm not a fan of Scott's either.

I find Logan and London pretty forgetable.

I'm rooting for Tara and Joey.

Mentioned this earlier but I know Scott so am 100% rooting for him to win, although Brooke is SO annoying it is hard to root for them. If I didn't know him I'd probably be rooting for Logan and London given I think they've whined/complained the least.

I have to give Scott props for being so tolerant of Brooke's antics. I know he's in a race for $1M, that probably drives him forward. But I feel like he's a nice guy, who's had to come out of his comfort zone on various height tasks, and he's still there, being so supportive of Brooke. I would have strangled her several legs back.

I agree. I like Scott, can't stand Brooke! If it was just him, I'd root for him. But the idea of cry baby, screeching, crazy, damsel in distress Brooke getting 1 mill is a little too eye roll and gag inducing for me. ;)

It's a shame that the guys lost out because of one poor decision, but that was their call. I didn't have a problem with them, even with their blow up over the U Turn. I thought overall they played the game really well.

The subway decision reminded me that we haven't seen a single flight-related problem this season - did the show's producers just put all teams on the same flights all season? Seems like there's always one or two episodes each season that hinge on someone's choice of flights.

It's a shame that the guys lost out because of one poor decision, but that was their call. I didn't have a problem with them, even with their blow up over the U Turn. I thought overall they played the game really well.

The subway decision reminded me that we haven't seen a single flight-related problem this season - did the show's producers just put all teams on the same flights all season? Seems like there's always one or two episodes each season that hinge on someone's choice of flights.

I feel the same way...the bad decision coupled with a bad cab driver did them in. It seems like they did well catching up but couldn't quite get there and I was sorry to see them go.

Of the remaining teams, I am rooting for Tara and Joey but I am fine with who ever wins.

That first leg was a race to the airport...I thought it was so messed up that Phil drove that one team to the airport like it was a prize for being paired last and they ended up on the second flight.

I am rooting for Tara and Joey.......just don't want whiny Brooke to win, even though I am fine with Scott.

I noticed that too with the flights. I'm wondering if they are purposely putting them all on the same flights, except for a leg here or there where there are 2 choices, for security reasons. Might be easier to make sure all teams get through security if they are all on the same plane. The plane issue has hurt many teams in the past where the few past years the plane never seems to be an issue. Plus you never see teams running to a travel agent to try to get a better flight, which also leads me to believe they have to take certain flights.

I noticed that too with the flights. I'm wondering if they are purposely putting them all on the same flights, except for a leg here or there where there are 2 choices, for security reasons. Might be easier to make sure all teams get through security if they are all on the same plane. The plane issue has hurt many teams in the past where the few past years the plane never seems to be an issue. Plus you never see teams running to a travel agent to try to get a better flight, which also leads me to believe they have to take certain flights.
I think I mentioned it before, but I wonder if they make them all wait to clear customs, then they all leave at the same time. I remember years ago, some teams trying to get front row seats, so they could get off the plane faster. I know a few times, it has taken us over 20 minutes waiting to get off.

The reason I don't like Scott is that he seems more and more like a snarky "mean boy" with each week. His recent comments about needing to lie and cheat to win really turned me off. I can't remember if that was in response to not telling Tara and Joey that the ladders were all gone or for U-Turning Mike an Liz even after promising they would not. In any case, they are a dirty pair IMO. Scott is just better than Brooke for whatever that's worth.

Now that the boys are gone I'm rooting for Tara and Joey. They seem to get along real well and don't complain just get the job done. Brooke is just awful and I'm really hoping that they don't win. Never saw such a complainer on this show before.

I am okay with either of the "non Brooke" teams winning. She is the worst! :crazy2:
I hope she reads some of the different forums that I'm sure she's been discussed on so she can see how she came across. Maybe it will be a wake up call to get her attitude in check. Probably not but miracles happen every day!

I hope she reads some of the different forums that I'm sure she's been discussed on so she can see how she came across. Maybe it will be a wake up call to get her attitude in check. Probably not but miracles happen every day!
I actually hope she doesn't. Who wants to read all the mean things said about you? Remember ... TAR edits the heck out of their raw footage and I think they could make the Pope himself look like a screeching banshee with enough film. Yeah, she's been whiney and annoying but I would hate to see how TAR would portray me :duck: ... which is why I don't do reality TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter