The Adventurosity Club

Also, you will be glad to know that Skinny Minnie has arrived safely in Georgia:

SkinnyMinnieArrives-vi.jpg

Minnie will be attending Mommy and Me Tea tomorrow at my DD's school. I wonder what kind of adventures she will get into???

Yeah!!! More cute pics of your daughter and Minnie!
I love the Lady topiary!!

OOOOOH!
Ok, we'll go! I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing your adventures in your trip report - have the best time ever!!

Congrats on closing down our other thread!! It deserved a proper burial!

Oh, and thanks for laughing at my "Wait for me -- catch up" photo. I thought it was really funny but didn't see anyone comment on it...but then again, my poem on the other thread wasn't a big hit either -- got accused of drinking. Sheesh!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: (Just kidding Amy!)

Ever since my DD saw Minnie pose like this....well, you know what happens...
Picture002-vi.jpg

Tell your DD she looks just like Minnie in that pose!! (well assuming that Minnie could levitate sideways!!) :lmao:

Aw Mrs. Fleagle, I know what you mean...but, perhaps new adventures do await here! And I think they already brought the house over and Ann debuted the new theater wing!

And Marshay...both pic and poem very funny...I just keep getting sidetracked when posting!

Oh I don't think we leave our home, we just have a new bulletin board to post info.

I for one am NOT moving. I like the DISnee resort, and am willing to rename it to one of 3guys names.

But I say we did NOT move; anyone can redecorate or add on if they wish.

3guys enters the thread and looks around...
A little paint, a few throw pillows......:rotfl2:
Of course we keep the house!!
We just got it the way we like it.
It is now DAC (DISnee Adventurosity Club) Headquarters!!
The DAC PACK returns!!!
Anyone else like the DAC PACK (or PAC)??
Might make a logo easier....

I am with you - just because the thread moved to a new location on the board, doesn't mean the house moved!

I'm staying in my AK Lodge themed room - and that's that!

I like either DAC PAC or DAC PACK - they both work beautifully!

And if everyone else is determined to move out - I'm still sleeping here! (She's a rebel, and she'll never be any good...she's a rebel and she never does just what she should...):rolleyes1

I guess everyone DID leave - I have the whole place to myself?

Well, I'm going to bed in my AKL themed suite, with the sound of zebras clipping grass with their teeth as a lullaby...

G'nite anyone still here...:wave2:

Eeeeep.... someone left all the lights on! **tip toes around, turns off the lights, get some milk from the fridge and cookies from the cabinet** Mmmmm.... midnight snack.

So I will be able to join you all during the day tomorrow, I'm done with orientation as of today and my shift rotation doesn't start until Monday.

Oh darn. I went to catch up on my Dancing with the Stars episodes, got caught up and missed the end of the evening here.

I too am staying put - I won't give up skee ball or the studio!! Not to mention the fact that I have just stopped getting lost and can really find my way around now...

Good night to the west coasters, and Good Morning to the easties!!

Hello everyone! I'm so glad I found the house.

Here is the pic of The Top 3, KTP, and me:

TheTop3KTPandMe-vi.jpg

Your caption rhymed! (Hee! Hee!)

Also, you will be glad to know that Skinny Minnie has arrived safely in Georgia:

SkinnyMinnieArrives-vi.jpg

Minnie will be attending Mommy and Me Tea tomorrow at my DD's school. I wonder what kind of adventures she will get into???

Yay! Skinny Minnie! :thumbsup2

3guys enters the thread and looks around...
A little paint, a few throw pillows......:rotfl2:
Of course we keep the house!!
We just got it the way we like it.
It is now DAC (DISnee Adventurosity Club) Headquarters!!
The DAC PACK returns!!!
Anyone else like the DAC PACK (or PAC)??
Might make a logo easier....

I love the DAC PACk! (I think it totally works.)

And, JenniferAtl: The photos of our DD are great! (I especially love her new Minnie-inspired pose. Too cute! :teeth:)

And if everyone else is determined to move out - I'm still sleeping here! (She's a rebel, and she'll never be any good...she's a rebel and she never does just what she should...):rolleyes1

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(Ahhhh, yes! I'm so glad that Ann reintroduced the music! ;) )

This will be my last post of the evening...

But first a silly little side-note:

[*Cue quirky intermission music.*]

Tooth: I tried to respond to your post on our old thread, but was totally confused when I couldn't find any of the typical edit buttons -- like "Quote," "Multi-Quote" and "Quick Reply." After a little mumbling under my breath, I learned that our beloved "The Top Three Meet DIS-nee" thread had officially been closed! :sad:

[*Pause for a brief "moment of silence.*] :sad1:

[*Now back to our regularly scheduled program.*]

So, about the Half Marathon...

NUTS!

You're kidding me! :scared1: I figured I had until at least the end of this month to register! (I was waiting for a solid commitment from my brother-in-law before I pulled the trigger, 'cuz I really prefer a running buddy for races.)

At least I did manage to register for the Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon in Virginia Beach. But, maaaaaaan ... I guess I won't be running the Disney Half Marathon in '09. (And that was supposed to be my sure-fire "ticket" to a quickie trip to The World. :guilty: Hmmmm....... What to do now!?! Any creative ideas? I'm currently in "damage control" mode!) :rolleyes:

Disgeek I'm new here in the Neighborhood. See your running RNR half in VB. I'am runnning the Cleveland half in two weeks. Let me know if your going to run Dis half in 2010 I'd love to run it.

[*Pause for a brief "moment of silence.*] :sad1:

At least I did manage to register for the Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon in Virginia Beach.

HELLO! A-hem....that's a hop, skip, and a small jump from me! (I grew up in Virginia Beach) I know you'll be focused on the marathon, but maybe we could try a quick meet for ice cream or something AFTER maybe on your way home? You'll be very close and if you're driving then you being going right past us! The Fleagles would love to see you.... :flower3:

Disgeek I'm new here in the Neighborhood. See your running RNR half in VB. I'am runnning the Cleveland half in two weeks. Let me know if your going to run Dis half in 2010 I'd love to run it.

That goes for you too ryley26! Oh, and welcome to the neighborhood. Since it seems like we've just changed thread names but are keeping our old digs, then there is plenty of room for you! Welcome Home! :cutie:

Hi, love the new thread name. Have been busy lately and couldn't really keep up too much. Hope everyone is well and Ill get in to see you more often when I can:hug: Im busy working on the my Virtual Road Trip busy, we have been set a very high standard by 3guys and I am bound to be very badly shown up lol

Congrats on closing down our other thread!! It deserved a proper burial!

Oh, and thanks for laughing at my "Wait for me -- catch up" photo. I thought it was really funny but didn't see anyone comment on it...but then again, my poem on the other thread wasn't a big hit either -- got accused of drinking. Sheesh!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: (Just kidding Amy!)

:lmao: I laughed...I just didn't comment. Sorry.

No one complimented my beautiful tub either..:rolleyes1

I just realized I got the 2ND to last post in the old thread! (I'm not counting the mod) I almost won, I almost won!! :rotfl:

Ooops!! That's a mighty beeee---aaaa--uuuuuu-tiful Tub!! :rotfl:

What did you win??? Uh, ...nothing! :rotfl2: :lmao:

:rotfl2: thaaaankssss!

:eek: wha?? No....:sad:

Can't I just get a teeny weeny little award? I wanted the tiara but I'll settle for something else...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter