The Adventurers' Club - Opened up again!!

Kungaloosh! The Club has opened it's doors again for all you adventurous souls!

Jump up for Jinkies (let's see if anyone remembers that one ;))

Kungaloosh! The Club is yet again holding an open house! So come on in and spend your Sunday swapping tales of daring-do and supping on a cool pint (of non-alcoholic soft drinks, of course).

P.S. Does no one here remember "Jump up for Jinkies"? Really?

The Club is still open for new and returning members!:thumbsup2

EDIT: I'm closed for now!

Kungaloosh! We've opened our doors again, and are currently running a free bar :thumbsup2

We're filling up in here! Come on in :goodvibes

vmkclubfull.jpg

EDIT: Closed

The Club is open again!

We would have loved you to have been there too, Pirate! I managed to pull two of my friends from home into the game (they'd registered before, but haven't been on that much) and I think you'd get on well with them. They're good at the silly ;)

Free bar, open stage and someone to listen to your tales of adventure and daring do! What more could you ask for? We're open now, so come on in :thumbsup2

I have returned, after a short interval, to this club of wonders! The drinks are once again in full flow (still only soft drinks, of course), so come on over!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter