The ABC's of Sauntering Through WDW- J is for: Just Like That, It's Judiciously Ended! (4/23)

Oh. My. Goodness.

What a hassle!!!! :eek:

I'll pull a Paul Harvey and give you..... the rest of the story:

...woah. Did that ever just take me back to my childhood!?!?!! I'm currently 7 years old and sitting in the backseat of my mom's little red thunderbird listening to the radio. I didn't even know how solidly that memory was planted in my brain, listening to The Rest of the Story, until you triggered it.

In the end, while I will now have "free" photos and MM for all of my trips this year, the batch from this trip would only be available to me for 1 month like for regular ticket holders because "the limits are pre-set by an automated system and can't be re-set by a human". Which is stupid. Every system should be able to have a human override built in, no?

That doesn't seem like it should be a thing at all. Surely there was a way they could have fixed that, and those people just didn't know what it was, and rather than doing the truly Disney thing and being like, "I don't know this answer, but I will find out for you right now..." they just said it wasn't possible. But I guess as long as you have your photos, that's all that matters.

Your homework, Boys and Girls: Post a photo from your Holiday Happenings. They make me happy. :)

I don't know whether we'll do anything to celebrate American Thanksgiving this year or not...I do have a turkey in the freezer that I could thaw and cook this weekend....but anyway, here's a picture of some people I'm thankful for:

Uk9V1Jl.jpg

I did see those on Facebook. They're really nice! I've never even seen a covered bridge, let alone photographed one.

I grew up just a few minutes down the road from the world's longest covered bridge. But it's totally not worth the trip from Manitoba to a tiny town of 1000 people to see it. ....that said, there's also a potato chip factory down the road called the Covered Bridge Potato Chips that makes some tasty kettle chips...so those two things combined might be enough to justify a photography trip! :thumbsup2

I grew up just a few minutes down the road from the world's longest covered bridge. But it's totally not worth the trip from Manitoba to a tiny town of 1000 people to see it. ....that said, there's also a potato chip factory down the road called the Covered Bridge Potato Chips that makes some tasty kettle chips...so those two things combined might be enough to justify a photography trip! :thumbsup2

<puts Waterville, NB on the list...>

:)

Bourbon-Chocolate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving.
I made this exact recipe several years ago. I enjoyed it but nobody else did. They could taste the bourbon and didn't like it. Hope your family enjoys it.

The moral of the story is making pie is easier and less time consuming than buying a Disney AP, and it shouldn't take 7 hours of my time to buy a $900 Disney item. :sad2:
That's nuts.
tenor.gif

Have a HAppy Thanksgiving

Oh my. I am constantly amazed at Disney and the terrible IT. For everything they do so well, IT is something they do not. I certainly should not take that much of your time to purchase a product from any company - no matter what the payment method or situation.

It is SO bad. Ugh! I cringe every time I have to call (and it's been more than a fair share of times). I'm almost always on hold for up to an hour which is stupid crazy.

I am considering having a Fakesgiving this Thursday to acknowledge my American neighbours. Albeit a simple roast chicken dinner with maybe a pie for dessert. Whatever can be accomplished on a work & school night. If I do, I will have to remember a photo. Otherwise, you may just get a photo of taco night.

And did you? Or was it Taco Night.

I went out for Taco Tuesday with a friend last week. It's a screaming deal with 2/$1 hard or soft tacos and $2.50 margs. After a long day at work, it was nice to find a cheap dinner. So, if you did Taco Night too, add your photo!

IMG_2541.JPG

I'm pretty sure that I took the same exact picture as the second one on my trip. I"m pretty sure though that it isn't as pretty as yours. :D

I just think DTD is so pretty and so fun to take pictures of. :)

OK, now about the AP upgrade... Wow, just wow! What a crazy experience. I do have to say that Disney IT seems to have gone from bad to worse lately. I had to call at least 4 times for my October trip with technical issues before the trip and I've never had to do that before. We also had issues with our Magical Express reservations even though I had the confirmation e-mail which shows I submitted all the information!

It was crazy. NOT acceptable in terms of fixing it in a timely way for sure. I hear almost daily of people's FPs or ADRs disappearing altogether from the APP. A word to the wise, print out copies of those things before leaving, I guess.

I'm now wondering what to do in May. See, I have an AP right now that expires 1/2/19. My next two trips are May 2019 and Feb 2020 so renewing the AP is not worth the money. Right now I have a package with tickets for the May trip and I was planning to upgrade to an AP while there. But maybe I just need to go ahead and purchase a new AP and change my package to a room only. I will have to stop and activate the AP on my first day but it might be safer than trying to upgrade. Maybe I'll ask the experts in our Facebook group what they think would be easiest!

I think asking might be a good idea. They seem to think of things I wouldn't even know to ask. Let me know what they say!

Oh and as of right now, I have no festive pictures to post. :sad2: Being just Jim and I, we don't do a lot for Thanksgiving or Christmas. My Mom is coming for Thanksgiving this year but that's unusual.

And how was it? I hope it was fantastic!

:sad2:

But at least I spelled everything right.

:snooty:

OH fine. <saunters away with sheepish grin>

I can see her little wings beating as fast as possible, trying to lift her widening girth off the ground...

It's about as tragic as a fully loaded 777 on 7K runway.

I believe you mean... you and your rum.

Yes, thank you. I'll take it.

CHEESY PASTA IS LIFE!!!

Yes. Yes, it is.

Will mention this before I comment on the update.
I did see those on Facebook. They're really nice! I've never even seen a covered bridge, let alone photographed one.
I'm quite envious you know. I was going to do one on my last road trip, but...

Well, that's a story for a future update.

Thanks! I destroyed my neck getting them. :sad2: < doing that makes my arm numb and tingly. Another story...

So, you didn't get to? Looking forward to reading that update. Today, this thread and an update; tomorrow is catch up day!

I love that line... "You walnut".
:lmao:

Funny thing. I mentioned it to one of my kids and she says "I always thought you were counting them too!"

:rotfl2:

Too funny!

Depends on the pie.
I have (sure. I'm boasting.) made amazing apple pies (Think stacked 6" high)
But some... are more difficult than others.

WHOA! That's one pie I'm only mediocre at. Besides, WAY too much work with peeling and slicing. NO thanks. I don't even love apple pie so there's that too.

Of course you did. Always volunteer to do things that you can't do.

Hilarity ensues...

Of course!

Not about pie?

I'm outta here!

Well... I'll read the rest... but I want pie.

mmmm.... pie.

I did come full circle though.

I'm not a fan of pecan pie, so can't say as I'd like it. But... it does have chocolate, so it can't be all bad.

I got RAVE reviews!!!! Everyone LOVED this one! WOOT!

Check Annual pass is irrelevant to the story.

No, the fact that I may only ever get one, you walnut!

;)

Same with coming from up here. We almost always have to leave early and then connect through Toronto. By the time we get there, it's late afternoon, early evening...
And that's if we're lucky!

Someday, we will have transporters. Until then the seatbelt light will always be on just a little too long.

Love that boat ride.
Some day I'd love to stay at POFQ.

Lucky for you that is my very next update!!!

Will you talk about it too?
Kinda curious about the place since Su-Lynn talked about it.

I loved it! But... um, did you see this:

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...accinations-recommended-for-november-patrons/

Those pumpkins look a bit pale. They need some sun, obviously. You should've moved them out of the shade.

They're imported from Oregon.

So you're the reason ticket prices have gone up!!

Gulp, gulp.

By then you'd need five APs!

By then, they should have given me a free lifetime pass.

No. I would have done the exact same thing. $400 balance! This is highway robbery! This is so.... Disney!!!!"

Nailed it!

I first read that as "By the end of my trips it'll have paid for itself."
Then... why get it?
Then I realized it meant you'd get the discount at no cost for the next trip after your May trip.

Correct. By May, part way into the trip, my 20% savings will have paid for the card.

:laughing: Snob!!!

Just kidding! ;)

You KNOW it. ;)

Ah! I was kinda wondering.
"My, that's a.... bright outfit."

You'll see...

Was there a sign that said "The beatings will continue until morale improves"?

Well... that was nice, but... you didn't use them!

I was busy doing a lot of other stuff.

:sad2:
You're really not having much luck with this, are you?

No.

Well... you haven't attempted the pie yet. Let us know how it turns out!

It was rich! And sooooooooo delish!

Holiday? There's no holiday coming up for over a month.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

But it's so worth it, because pie is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

So a lot like pizza? Hey wait! That's pie too.

Post Thanksgiving dinner for tonight.

Yep. Seamless! Well, thanks for the update.

Wait, there's more to this?

56604664.jpg

Also, Disney now owns 3 of your children.

I wonder if they'll give me visitation rights?

Fart in their general direction?

I do that anyway. Especially towards potential parade spot encroachers.

Darn right! I'm entitled!

Wait, that doesn't sound right.

HAHA!

:eek: Was there a large man in there? A single chair with a spotlight over it?

There was a tank of water off to the side.

But it was empty. I drank it all.

I had problems a few years ago with a similar issue. They merged a whole bunch of accounts from various Disney websites. I had used a different name/password on one of them and it was torture trying to combine them to one account.

So the moral of the story here, Boys and Girls. Just don't.

Don't they at least have a team of monkeys working on this?

Yes. And apparently it'd probably be easier for them to type out a manuscript of the Bible than fix my AP.

Imagine if you were on your way to a park and ended up losing time there. Even though the whole situation was completely horrible, I am glad it eventually got resolved.

Me too and at least it was functional enough to get me in and I wasn't really needing the extra FiPs.

So, were the tickets going to expire and that's why you cashed them all in for the AP? The 5 day hopper would be worth $400 on it's own, right?

There was a change in the number of people going on September. Just didn't need them anymore. :) And since I had an AP, the 5 day tkt that I would have used would be better in the form of a card for food. Or to use for my resort.

I hope they at least compensated you in some way for all the time you had to spend dealing with this. It's not like they aren't going to make significant $$$$ off you in the next year, now that you have an AP. They know you'll be back!

I know, RIGHT!?! They did not. But... a good business really should have. That part does irk me a little.

As always, spectacular! You have talent. :)

Thanks! :)

Oh. My. Goodness.

What a hassle!!!! :eek:

Huge. I was not happy. :headache:

...woah. Did that ever just take me back to my childhood!?!?!! I'm currently 7 years old and sitting in the backseat of my mom's little red thunderbird listening to the radio. I didn't even know how solidly that memory was planted in my brain, listening to The Rest of the Story, until you triggered it.

Aw, I'm glad that induced a little bit of childhood nostalgia for you. :lovestruc

That doesn't seem like it should be a thing at all. Surely there was a way they could have fixed that, and those people just didn't know what it was, and rather than doing the truly Disney thing and being like, "I don't know this answer, but I will find out for you right now..." they just said it wasn't possible. But I guess as long as you have your photos, that's all that matters.

Exactly. I mean how hard can that be?! I'm not a techie at all, but surely this has happened before! ????

I don't know whether we'll do anything to celebrate American Thanksgiving this year or not...I do have a turkey in the freezer that I could thaw and cook this weekend....but anyway, here's a picture of some people I'm thankful for:

Uk9V1Jl.jpg

What a fantastic photo of family!

I didn't know that! Sounds like a very picturesque place to grow up! :goodvibes

I made this exact recipe several years ago. I enjoyed it but nobody else did. They could taste the bourbon and didn't like it. Hope your family enjoys it.

It got rave reviews. I really couldn't even taste any overpowering bourbon in it. More like a subtle hint in the bottom layer of gooey delciousness.

That's nuts.
tenor.gif

Have a HAppy Thanksgiving

I think... THINK! it's fixed now. I guess I'll see in May.

Q is for: Quaintly Quiet (French) Quarters

With an opportunity to scratch off one more WDW resort as having stayed there, I made my way from the ME into the upbeat, cheerful lobby of The French Quarter. I was immediately whisked away to NOLA and the Deep South with these festive murals behind the check-in counter:

It wasn’t long before I was checked in, but as per my usual luck, my room wasn’t ready yet. Which was fine, I had plans anyway, so I stashed my bags with Bell Services and took a very leisurely saunter down to the Friendship Dock.

Along the way:

In general, I had pretty good luck with the boats though the 3 times I made a foray in to DTD, never waiting more than 15 minutes or so. More often, quite less. The cruise itself was utterly relaxing and refreshing. The cool breeze on my face was a welcome relief from the hot, sticky air that Florida is. Quite a few other boats chugged along the Sassagoula River making their way past the Riverside, the Tree Houses, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs, and the 20-minute journey took my mind and heart off of the realities that everyday life holds. In some very real and figurative ways, that little boat carried me far away to a place of escape.

It was after I disembarked that I purchased my AP and then enjoyed an incredible evening of amazing cocktails and dining. That will be in a future update…

Soon, with a zero-minute wait, I settled in for the refreshing trip “home”. My room had been assigned during dinner, so it was only a matter of finding my room among the small, quaint cluster of pastel painted, wrought-iron balconied buildings. I arrived in about 5 minutes and, with a wave of my Magic Band, I entered and saw my luggage had been delivered. My room was very pretty, clean, and nicely themed. I did not bother to take any photos of it, since there are a million other TRs you can find with those. Or, you can take a peek here to see the interiors.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-resorts/port-orleans-french-quarter/

Instead, I will focus on my general impressions and other details surrounding my own stay. You know, those little details like this:

I can’t tell you how completely appropriate and meaningful this little gem was to me personally.

A bit about the general feel of the resort… It is quaintly compact- 7 buildings in total. There is no location that requires a more than a 5-6-minute walk to the Lobby, Food Court, buses, or pool. I love that! After a long day in the parks when your feet are protesting with loud screams of agony, you won’t have to put them through the amount of torture a walk from the bus to most rooms at AoA or AKL would be. It is incredibly lovely and tranquil, yet lively at the same time. The Jazzy BGM is upbeat putting a spring in ones’ step, but the fountains, grassy areas, and graceful Spanish-moss covered trees made me slow down to take in the quiet side of the ambiance.

My first order of business was to get my Window Decorations set up and in place. I was so excited to see how they would actually look hanging and all lit up. I really stressed about the configurations of the windows themselves; were they shuttered with no space to hang stuff or?? Luckily, it was of the curtained variety and this is how it all turned out in the end. (A night shot, after I returned.)

I was pleased.

Nearly every day when I returned, I was treated to a simple towel creation from MouseKeeping- a pleasant surprise after hearing so many comments about them being more and more rare. It’s the little things that bring a smile to my face.

One day I returned and had a little note from another guest. :) That's always fun to get! I also got quite a few complements from CMs and other guests on the lights and decorations.

The Sassagoula Float Works Food Court was quite nice. Their signature item stood up to its much talked about fame. The wait was a hefty 10-15 minutes, but they were WELL worth it. Light, fluffy, and HOT out of the fryer, as they are made to order; every stay at POFQ should include an order of Beignets! Buyer beware! Do not inhale when they are near your mouth unless you’d like your airway coated with a light dusting of beignet crack coating.

The Mardi Gras theming is carried over into the Food Court as well with over-sized beads, Carnival masks and other festive items. It was fun to let my eyes wander and take in all the fun and colorful details.

One especially hot afternoon I took a dip in the Doubloon Lagoon. I found it a bit on the cool side and didn’t stay in long. It was not my favorite resort pool by a long shot, but nice enough, and the kids in the pool seemed to be having a splashy good time. The slide is a slow one, but fun looking. When I was cooled off, as insane as it sounds, I sauntered off to the hot tub for a soak to help my park-touring sore body relax. The hot tub area is not inside the pool area, but rather a bit away from it in its own enclosed gate. It felt really nice soaking in there and I found it amusing that there were quite a lot of tree droppings in the water… like little seed husks that stuck to any exposed skin. Anyway, I actually thought that the fact that it wasn’t by the pool kept the urine out of it and leaving it for the adults who don’t want to be splashed while enjoying a dip.

Sorry, only one photo at night and not a very good one.

Would I stay at POFQ again? Absolutely! So far, I’ve only stayed at POR and have to say, I prefer the French Quarter over that. I like the size, the convenience, the theming, and the Food Court over POR. Will it remain my favorite Mod? We will see after May when I stay at Coronado, and again in September when I stay at Caribbean Beach.

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday!

Last edited:
Quite a few other boats chugged along the Sassagoula River making their way past the Riverside, the Tree Houses, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs, and the 20-minute journey took my mind and heart off of the realities that everyday life holds. In some very real and figurative ways, that little boat carried me far away to a place of escape.
That sounds delightful! Must put it on my list for my Disney Springs day!

I can’t tell you how completely appropriate and meaningful this little gem was to me personally.
I love these quotes! In a similar vein, my favourite is "If you can dream it, you can do it."

My first order of business was to get my Window Decorations set up and in place. I was so excited to see how they would actually look hanging and all lit up. I really stressed about the configurations of the windows themselves; were they shuttered with no space to hang stuff or?? Luckily, it was of the curtained variety and this is how it all turned out in the end. (A night shot, after I returned.)
The window looks terrific!

The Sassagoula Float Works Food Court was quite nice. Their signature item stood up to its much talked about fame. The wait was a hefty 10-15 minutes, but they were WELL worth it. Light, fluffy, and HOT out of the fryer, as they are made to order; every stay at POFQ should include an order of Beignets! Buyer beware! Do not inhale when they are near your mouth unless you’d like your airway coated with a light dusting of beignet crack coating.
Yum!

When I was cooled off, as insane as it sounds, I sauntered off to the hot tub for a soak to help my park-touring sore body relax. The hot tub area is not inside the pool area, but rather a bit away from it in its own enclosed gate. It felt really nice soaking in there and I found it amusing that there were quite a lot of tree droppings in the water… like little seed husks that stuck to any exposed skin. Anyway, I actually thought that the fact that it wasn’t by the pool kept the urine out of it and leaving it for the adults who don’t want to be splashed while enjoying a dip.
I much prefer hot tubs away from the main area. It feels like a little oasis to enjoy. :)

OH fine. <saunters away with sheepish grin>

:laughing:

It's about as tragic as a fully loaded 777 on 7K runway.

Hmmm... depending on airport elevation and temperature, that should be perfectly fine.
So... not tragic at all, then?

Yes, thank you. I'll take it.

Thought so. ;)

Thanks! I destroyed my neck getting them. :sad2: < doing that makes my arm numb and tingly. Another story...

Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear that. How did that happen?!?!?

So, you didn't get to? Looking forward to reading that update.

Nope. And... will be a while. :)

WHOA! That's one pie I'm only mediocre at. Besides, WAY too much work with peeling and slicing. NO thanks. I don't even love apple pie so there's that too.

Well, I hate all the peeling and slicing too...

But what I do like... is the eating!

I did come full circle though.

That's not Pie... that's Pi.

I got RAVE reviews!!!! Everyone LOVED this one! WOOT!

Good! Glad to hear that.

No, the fact that I may only ever get one, you walnut!

;)

:rotfl:

Someday, we will have transporters. Until then the seatbelt light will always be on just a little too long.

Okay... so...

Let's say we have transporters, and this is how they work:
A computer scans your brain and records it, it also, using MRI technology records every detail of your body as a laser destroys it. You are no completely disintegrated. Nothing left. A message is then sent to a distant transporter where you are reassembled using stored materials and finally your brain is written with the computer's record.

It feels like you were here, then instantaneously there.

Do you do it?

The original you is gone. Burnt to nothing. But there's a new you that doesn't know the difference and feels the same. (Heck I'll even throw in they remove any diseases detected.)

Lucky for you that is my very next update!!!

Getting there!

Eep! No I hadn't! You haven't noticed any symptoms, I take it?

They're imported from Oregon.

By then, they should have given me a free lifetime pass.

::yes::

You'll see...

Okay!

I was busy doing a lot of other stuff.

I should hope so!!!

I was immediately whisked away to NOLA and the Deep South with these festive murals behind the check-in counter:

Ahh... Was wondering how long it'd take to feel that way... if at all.

It wasn’t long before I was checked in, but as per my usual luck, my room wasn’t ready yet.

Oh? What time were you there? If it was late afternoon, then... there's really no excuse.

Nice shot. If I may, I do have a little constructive criticism for you.
But only if you're interested.
It's still a nice shot. :)

In general, I had pretty good luck with the boats though the 3 times I made a foray in to DTD, never waiting more than 15 minutes or so.

Not bad!
And... you're welcome. I let them know you were coming and had them apply my transportation pass to you for the boats.

The cruise itself was utterly relaxing and refreshing.

Love that ride. A lot.

In some very real and figurative ways, that little boat carried me far away to a place of escape.

Yes it does! You let go of all your worries and...

Well, I love Disney, but on that boat ride, I fall in love all over again.

It was after I disembarked that I purchased my AP and then enjoyed an incredible evening of amazing cocktails and dining. That will be in a future update…

Hey! No teasing! :laughing:

Soon, with a zero-minute wait, I settled in for the refreshing trip “home”.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

I entered and saw my luggage had been delivered.

Nice! I'm usually coming in too late to take advantage of that.

Was that in the room?

I think I have an inkling...
And I could be completely wrong.

It is incredibly lovely and tranquil, yet lively at the same time.

Not an easy combination to achieve.

graceful Spanish-moss covered trees

Love that. Don't have any up here, of course.

Nice. Love the arc of the tree.

this is how it all turned out in the end. (A night shot, after I returned.)

Very nice! Nicer than lots I've seen when I've been at that time of year.

Nearly every day when I returned, I was treated to a simple towel creation from MouseKeeping- a pleasant surprise after hearing so many comments about them being more and more rare.

Oh! Yeah, I'd heard that they were completely stopping it. Glad to see that either they've reversed the policy or they never implemented it.

It’s the little things that bring a smile to my face.

So you're saying size matters.

that sucker's huge! "Little" things???

One day I returned and had a little note from another guest.

Nice of her. :)

Their signature item stood up to its much talked about fame.

So... better/worse/same as DL?

Light, fluffy, and HOT out of the fryer, as they are made to order

mmmmm!!! Sounds amazing!

Buyer beware! Do not inhale when they are near your mouth unless you’d like your airway coated with a light dusting of beignet crack coating.

:laughing: Did you do that??

The Mardi Gras theming is carried over into the Food Court as well with over-sized beads, Carnival masks and other festive items.

Nice. Didn't know that.

Wow! I really like that.

One especially hot afternoon I took a dip in the Doubloon Lagoon. I found it a bit on the cool side and didn’t stay in long.

So you're saying it was "Canadian hot".

It was not my favorite resort pool by a long shot

Nor mine. I took the kiddies there when they were little and...

The slide is a slow one, but fun looking.

Oh, man... Slow?

"Okay! Here she comes! Whee!.... Wheeeee!!….. whee… whee?... Um... anytime... Just scoot on your bum a little... No, it's okay, I'll wait... Yup... I'm still waiting... Annnnnddd…. Annnndddd…. your done! Let's not do that again, okay?"

When I was cooled off, as insane as it sounds, I sauntered off to the hot tub for a soak to help my park-touring sore body relax.

Not insane. Hot tub = good idea when sore.
If you weren't sore, you maybe could've managed a sashay.

Nah. Probably not.

I found it amusing that there were quite a lot of tree droppings in the water… like little seed husks that stuck to any exposed skin.

Um... amusing? How many did you take back to the room with you? Were people pointing at you?
"Look! I think it's DeVine…"

Anyway, I actually thought that the fact that it wasn’t by the pool kept the urine out of it and leaving it for the adults who don’t want to be splashed while enjoying a dip.

Both big plusses.

So far, I’ve only stayed at POR and have to say, I prefer the French Quarter over that.

Interesting. I know I really enjoyed POR... but a short walk trumps a lot.

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday!

Nope! :laughing:

So naturally I volunteered myself to make a Bourbon-Chocolate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving.

How did the pie turn out?

If you've never read the new "Disney Springs" backstory, you might find this interesting; it's lengthy, but well-worth the read. I think it gives a fresh insight to the area which may help you appreciate it more:

Ah, thanks for posting the link. I keep meaning to read the backstory but forget to actually follow through.

This time I was shown into a private room. That can NEVER be a good sign.... This time, it took closer to 2 hours, (no, literally) only to have the nice CM tell me that not only could she not "fix" it, but after talking with IT for an hour, they could not fix it either. In the end, she told me that they put an "investigation ticket" in for IT to find a solution to my AP issues and that I'd hear back from them "soon".

Good grief! That is nuts. Disney has to deal with hundreds of tickets a day, I find it difficult to believe you were the first person combining third party seller tickets and transferring them to a single AP. Seems like a process that should have been a lot easier than it was.

There is no location that requires a more than a 5-6-minute walk to the Lobby, Food Court, buses, or pool. I love that!

That had to be such a great change of pace compared to past resorts you've stayed at.

Luckily, it was of the curtained variety and this is how it all turned out in the end. (A night shot, after I returned.)

Your decorations turned out great!

So far, I’ve only stayed at POR and have to say, I prefer the French Quarter over that. I like the size, the convenience, the theming, and the Food Court over POR.

Good to know. I'll have to keep these points in mind if I ever decide to stay at a moderate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!