The ABC's of a BSN Celebration! Trip Wrap up; Final Thoughts (7/11)

Ah! I've heard of people doing Monorail Crawls. I thought about doing it, but don't think it's for me.

... why? It was really like a progressive dinner and a lot of fun.
Did you use your feet or the monorail to zoomy-zoom? I presume the former?

The mono. I mean... it was there and it IS Disney. ;) I took a few photos, but they were snaps for someone and not the greatest photograpy.
Actually... good time to do those. I mean... if the place is fairly deserted right now...

That's my thinking too. ::yes::

Yikes! But... while I'm surprised a bit (Covid after all), I'm not that surprised. It is the Cali grill after all.

I should in hindsight have made an ADR, but always have read you really didn't need one if just going up for a seat at the lounge. But, what I didn't take into account was the the bar spaces are reduced to like 20% or so. There just aren't that many seats to be had. So do you make an ADR for ONLY a drink and appetizer and not give someone the chance to have a whole meal (and the server that tip?) or what?

You didn't... :sad2:

Sigh... I did.

You didn't know until later? How? I mean... hang on... I'll come back to this.

hanging.

:sad2:
It's a wonder you didn't lose everything by the end of the night!

Ah! Lucky for that. But... what happened to the rest of your belongings? I mean... you got your phone back, but they kept your cards???

NO, I lost them in two different places. The phone was at the podium because I left it on the floor near Mikki and neither of us saw it when we raced down to the Wave. I remember pulling out my cards to make some quick notes when we were sitting on those lovely couches on the other side of the escalators, and must have either left them there or they didn't make it into my camera bag when I "put them away". Who knows. I just know they didn't make it home because I wanted to write some more when I got there and they were gone. I did find, however the phone charging cord that I thought I left on the plane. I omitted that story for now. :rolleyes:

Right!

Do I get a prize?

Oops! Sorry no contests on this thread. I'm just too busy to do one proper justice.

I can tell, even with the mask, that she's beaming from ear to ear. :)

Yes, she absolutely was. I wish you could see her beautiful smile.
A minor inconvenience.

In the grand scheme of things, yes it really was. And one I didn't have to make the rest of the night.

Um... so... that whole "no service" was just a prank? How very odd.

I think the hostesses just didn't know what what was really going on in the lounge or with the waitstaff. I think the guy we ended up getting was sent over to help in the bar area but also kinda seemed like a manager type too.

So... if that video is still supposed to be viewable... it's not. It's labeled as private.

Sorry will fix now. But I"m sure you've seen a glowcube in action, right?

Really! Completely gone????

Yes.

Huh. Even with Covid... I can see how that would be... disconcerting.

It just absolutely didn't feel right.

Uh, oh!!!
You sure you lost your phone earlier?
And... those two photos make it look like you were racing each other to see who could finish first!

LOL!!! Mikki took both of those. :) Nice try!

Ew. Really? I would've expected better from a resort of that caliber.

Yeah. For reals. It was late, but COME ON!!

You didn't ask for a refund or exchange??

No. I"m just not that type of person to ask. I'd rather do my best, learn my lesson and spread the word.

Do you regret not doing so?

Yeah.

:sad:
And in this next one... Love the artsy looking nonchalantly over the shoulder look. :)

I honestly pretty much adore that photo. She is so photogenic and it was fun to get few really good ones of her!!
I've only seen one review of it. And it was indeed glowing.

I hope you can get there someday!
The lavender fog sounds good. Not a Kahlua fan.

I"m sure there would have been something there you'd have enjoyed. :)
Too bad. That would've been fun. And pricey, I'm sure!

Yes, but only $21 pricey. That's do-able for me when I get a drink AND a show.
No way!
Do you know what the room is used for? Is it like Skippers, and just another room they can use, or did it look like more of a private function kind of place?

I think just overflow for lounge space. I didn't strike me as "special" use only just not open right now with the limited staff. I think in general they are also limiting use of pretty much every area.
Oh! Nice! I'd love to meet Tammie some time. "known" her for a long time, too.

WE'd have to meet in TSouthern Oregon for that. :)
:laughing:
Not taking getting a little difficult when you see double??

LOL!! Nah, it was not that ugly.
In these covid times, I think more and more people are buying... everything, sight unseen. So it doesn't overly surprise me, no.

I had to make a decision pretty quickly if I wanted it at all. I fully trusted the guy who walked it for me and did all of the footwork for me. Nice man and part of my AZ Tribe. He did a thorough check and it's in tip-top shape.
That sounds good. :) You want to have your own space. :)
Actually, I wouldn't mind sharing it one little bit.

Nice!!! I'm hoping Danielle's fast fingers can get us one too.

May the Force Be with Her!
Beautiful!

It sure was!
I liked this light too

So many fun details.
It was really long for us too but we enjoyed the ride. So cute!
It is cute. I don't think I need to do it every time, but it is cute. I'd wait in line 15 minutes from here on out; probably not more.

So even when your kid is a grown up they moan and complain that you don't know what you're doing!? Well, there's something for me to look forward to :) LOL. Glad your early arrival afforded a beautiful sunrise, even though you were chilly!

TSL first thing in the a.m. sounds like it worked out perfectly, especially totchos for breakfast. I STILL haven't managed to have those yet either! Incredibly nice of the CM to bump your order ahead!

We really enjoyed MMRR when we finally got the chance to ride over the summer, though I was still sad that we got this awesome attraction at the expense of the Great Movie Ride, since it was Jimmy's favorite!

Our prowess paid off and we scored 2 tidy Boarding Passes in Group 4.
That was good work. We have successfully gotten boarding passes in the past when no one knew the special secret tricks, or even knew about boarding passes at all. But now that Disney does a much better job of telling guests how to get the passes, we have failed to snag any. At least we have gone on the ride a few times, including during the first week it opened, when they put on a better show.
Instead he suggested, we get dropped off at the Beach Club Resort and make the quick walk from there. That way we’d beat ALL the crowds. Little did we know how overly accurate this would be.
We always walk to HS first thing in the morning when we stay at the Beach Club or Yacht Club. It used to be a very lonely walk with very few people on the path. Now there are lots and lots of walkers on the path. Now I know why. ;)

Slinky was the obvious destination, and we rode that bad boy within 10 minutes of park opening.
That was a wise choice, since the line gets extremely long very fast.

The CMs were so happy that they finally had some riders.
TSM is my favorite ride and we are usually able to ride it a couple times before the crowds arrive. I love beating my husband, but that only happens about 20% of the time. ;)

Well, I thought the line was long. Mik and I waited almost an hour in a queue that wove back and forth in the outside plaza for miles.
We did this ride first when we were there in January and the wait was only about 20 minutes. But by the time we were done, Toy Story Land was packed with people and we didn't want to wait in those lines.
the best QS breakfast at ANY park.
This looks really good. I think we will have to try it some morning. :)

Last edited:
Let’s give a big Hooray for Hollywoodland and get moving.
Our prowess paid off and we scored 2 tidy Boarding Passes in Group 4.
Wow! Boarding group 4. Impressive.
within literally 3 seconds, they were gone. All of them.
:eek:
Holy smokes! There must've been some disappointed and surprised people that morning.
Here’s where we got quite possibly the #1 tip of the trip, and it came from none other than our Lyft driver. The parking lot doesn’t open until 30 minutes before park opening and the Ride Share drop off isn’t available until park opening. That was NOT going to do it for our eager little hearts. Instead he suggested, we get dropped off at the Beach Club Resort and make the quick walk from there. That way we’d beat ALL the crowds. Little did we know how overly accurate this would be.
Huh. That is a good tip. Although Boardwalk is closer to the walkway to DHS, I think.
we had a nice LONG chat with an older security gent.
:) Like when that sort of thing happens.
So, we stood around, freezing to death. But that wasn’t the worst part.
Death is not the worst part???
“Mom, WHY are we here so early?” “The people you got your information from don’t know what they’re talking about!” “I could have been sleeping!”. “I thought you said the parks opened at least half an hour before they said.” You get the idea…. Anyone who has or had a kid knows this routine
Okay... yes, this is worse than death. :laughing:
At 8:25 (25 minutes past official posted opening time!) they let us in.
What the heck? I wonder what the delay was?? And where was everybody?
Our plan of attack was to go with what Touring Plans laid out and they said, provided you have a boarding group, bypass SW:GE where everyone else is headed and swing right to Toy Story Land. So we did.
Haven't looked at Touring Plans in a while, but that makes sense. When I did MF/SR (pre ROTR) I went with the crowd and stormed it, but... after I rode, I was able to walk right back on it. So... go do something else first and come back to GE makes sense to me.
(Blurry photo but love the hat tip to Emeryville, CA where Pixar is located!)
Ah! Hadn't thought of that.
(Always makes me giggle)
:laughing: That is pretty funny.
Slinky was the obvious destination
What? There was no warning of this!

;)
We could have done it twice with a 30-minute wait (yep, those folks who rode the ‘Liner or drove ended up two steps behind us, the Early Risers!)
::yes::
we hopped across to TSMM and took the first car of the day. The CMs were so happy that they finally had some riders.
Huh. Now that surprises me.
One reminisced that TSMM used to be the top spot but has drifted off into the "used toys section" and I could detect a hint of melancholy.
I remember those days. They weren't that long ago, either.
It was here, however, that I gave my daughter a sound spanking by winning by tens of thousands over her.
:laughing: Good for you!!
I wasted no opportunity to revel in my triumph by making sure to rub it in a few more times.
But of course. I mean... you have to!
Don’t worry, she found her own glorious payback a few days later. :rolleyes:
Uh, oh... Buzz, I presume.
Let’s instead hop on over to the new, the exciting, the zany Runaway Railway!!
You sound pretty happy with it. I've not seen it, but I haven't seen overly positive reviews either.
the Pacific Northwest MouseMeet held annually in Linwood, Washington for about 20 years. I attended a couple of them with Karilynn ( @pkondz were you at that one too?)
Um... I was at it with you and Kari. Sheesh. Apparently I didn't make much of an impression!
SPOILER ALERT!!!
Since I have zero idea when or if I'm going to be able to see this, spoil away.
(The light fixture geek rearing its amused (Mickey) head.)
Remember that about you.
Well, I thought the line was long. Mik and I waited almost an hour in a queue that wove back and forth in the outside plaza for miles.
An hour! Well, now you know where everyone went.
I have to be honest, the queue in general is boring as hell. Moreover, the transition from elegant Chinese Theater to zany, animated everything was extremely jarring.
That's too bad. :( The queue was pretty good as I recall. I liked looking at the props.
Finally, we go onto our train and took our crazy spin through Cartoon World which I will admit was really, really fun and well done.
:) Good to hear.
I’d had my heart set on Woody’s as I’d still not tried that one, so we pulled up Mobile Ordering on the app and placed our order. Unfortunately, the soonest pickup time was 10:30 and it was only 10:00. I super didn’t want to just stand around for 30 minutes waiting on some Tochos!! It wasn’t enough time to ride anything but seemed too long to just loiter. Fortunately, the kind CM overheard our dilemma and asked for my order number. He was able to “force” our order and in about 5 minutes we were allowed into the eating area,
Wow! That's pretty good pixie dust right there.
were happily munching away on the best QS breakfast at ANY park.
High praise indeed! Huh!
we raved about them all day. So much in fact that we got them again later in the trip.
Yep. High praise.
As a side note, there were several QS places in the parks that did not allow anyone in the area unless you had an order. So, if you were just looking for a place to sit and relax, your choices are a lot more limited.
Sign of the times, I suppose. Ah well.

The mono. I mean... it was there and it IS Disney. ;) I took a few photos, but they were snaps for someone and not the greatest photograpy.
Ah. Now I know. :)
I know I would've walked, but... I kinda like that you took the monorail.
I should in hindsight have made an ADR, but always have read you really didn't need one if just going up for a seat at the lounge. But, what I didn't take into account was the the bar spaces are reduced to like 20% or so. There just aren't that many seats to be had. So do you make an ADR for ONLY a drink and appetizer and not give someone the chance to have a whole meal (and the server that tip?) or what?
Hmmm... bit of a conundrum and not really sure what I'd do.
NO, I lost them in two different places. The phone was at the podium because I left it on the floor near Mikki and neither of us saw it when we raced down to the Wave.
Okay, following now.
I remember pulling out my cards to make some quick notes when we were sitting on those lovely couches on the other side of the escalators, and must have either left them there or they didn't make it into my camera bag when I "put them away".
But I can see it happening.
I did find, however the phone charging cord that I thought I left on the plane. I omitted that story for now. :rolleyes:
<face palm>
Oops! Sorry no contests on this thread. I'm just too busy to do one proper justice.
dang!!!
Yes, she absolutely was. I wish you could see her beautiful smile.
A casualty of the mask wars.
I think the hostesses just didn't know what what was really going on in the lounge or with the waitstaff.
A quality you really want in a hostess. :sad2:
Sorry will fix now. But I"m sure you've seen a glowcube in action, right?
Ah, so that's what it was. Yup.
Yes.

Whoa!
Yeah. For reals. It was late, but COME ON!!
No. I"m just not that type of person to ask. I'd rather do my best, learn my lesson and spread the word.
Interesting. I guess my philosophy is a bit different.
Guess you'll just have to go back. :)
I honestly pretty much adore that photo. She is so photogenic and it was fun to get few really good ones of her!!
It's a really nice shot of her. :)
I hope you can get there someday!
I honestly don't know. Maybe someday, but... when that day is, I just don't know.
I"m sure there would have been something there you'd have enjoyed. :)
Yes. The lavender fog.
Yes, but only $21 pricey. That's do-able for me when I get a drink AND a show.
I'd pay that too. :)
I think just overflow for lounge space. I didn't strike me as "special" use only just not open right now with the limited staff. I think in general they are also limiting use of pretty much every area.
Ah, okay. Thanks. :)
I had to make a decision pretty quickly if I wanted it at all. I fully trusted the guy who walked it for me and did all of the footwork for me. Nice man and part of my AZ Tribe. He did a thorough check and it's in tip-top shape.
You're lucky you had someone you trust right there! If it'd been me, I would've had to pass since I wouldn't buy it without having that set of eyes/knowledge
Actually, I wouldn't mind sharing it one little bit.
Yup. I presume your folks will be there still. They're not moving out are they?

So even when your kid is a grown up they moan and complain that you don't know what you're doing!? Well, there's something for me to look forward to :) LOL. Glad your early arrival afforded a beautiful sunrise, even though you were chilly!

OH just you wait. Juuuuust wait. Maybe your sweet boy will be less.... hmmm... less whiny, but mine? There are eye rolls, the occasional door slamming, the more than occasional emotional outbursts, and the ever-so-popular condescending "Mooooo-om!". So much fun!!

TSL first thing in the a.m. sounds like it worked out perfectly, especially totchos for breakfast. I STILL haven't managed to have those yet either! Incredibly nice of the CM to bump your order ahead!
I think it was a sound strategy and I do it again. However I will also say that it honestly doesn’t matter which place you choose first, by mid day you’re going to be waiting in longer lines for something. There are just some lines I’d rather spend less time in and some that aren’t quite as painful.

We really enjoyed MMRR when we finally got the chance to ride over the summer, though I was still sad that we got this awesome attraction at the expense of the Great Movie Ride, since it was Jimmy's favorite!
I really, really, really liked the great movie ride and will always be sad to see it gone. :(

Just starting your report, and read your intro. I don't think it's boring at all, and I'm amazed at what you've accomplished this past year, especially with all the hardships going on. I feel for you. I'm a retired ER and Critical Care RN (well more like I just can't do it anymore) and had lumbar fusion surgery in January 2020, right before Covid. Just found out I will need another fusion at the level above. We did do two Disney trips during Covid, one in July right when the parks re-opened, and one in October. Believe it or not, the masks were more bearable in July, as the humidity in October seemed off the charts, or maybe we were just over it by then. :confused3 We have another trip planned for this May, so am looking forward to that. Congrats on your BSN, and completing it so quickly! I always regretted not going back for that, but it's a moot point now. Okay, now back to reading your report!

OK. I made it through they first chapter!party:

I'm glad to see that you have links, I may have to skip some of the banter for now until I can get caught up. It's hard enough on my own thread! I'll be back to read more.

That was good work. We have successfully gotten boarding passes in the past when no one knew the special secret tricks, or even knew about boarding passes at all. But now that Disney does a much better job of telling guests how to get the passes, we have failed to snag any. At least we have gone on the ride a few times, including during the first week it opened, when they put on a better show.

Oh man!! I think it was a good PR move for Disney to be more transparent, but did make it harder- fairer in some ways, but harder. I think that with all rides this too will thin out and be more do-able on demand.
We always walk to HS first thing in the morning when we stay at the Beach Club or Yacht Club. It used to be a very lonely walk with very few people on the path. Now there are lots and lots of walkers on the path. Now I know why. ;)

The secret's out! LOL!! But honestly, I think it's okay to spread the arrival modes out so one method doesn't get overly huge. The 'Liner sure helped in so many ways, but in the end, I think walking is the fastest.

That was a wise choice, since the line gets extremely long very fast.

I was astonished at how fast it went from no wait to almost an hour. I will say that during our visit, it never did go over that though.

TSM is my favorite ride and we are usually able to ride it a couple times before the crowds arrive. I love beating my husband, but that only happens about 20% of the time. ;)

The thrill of victory! HAHA! It's such zany fun plus the element of competition.

We did this ride first when we were there in January and the wait was only about 20 minutes. But by the time we were done, Toy Story Land was packed with people and we didn't want to wait in those lines.

In hindsight, we should have maybe done SDD, MMRR, THEN TSM... Ah well.... live and learn. :)
This looks really good. I think we will have to try it some morning.
I also tried the more traditional breakfast bowl they have and this was far better. But that's a spoiler and I'll review that in more detail in another chapter. ;)

Good find!! I think people forget, or just don't know, that it truly was once called that.

Wow! Boarding group 4. Impressive.

I was actually pretty shocked, tbh.

:eek:
Holy smokes! There must've been some disappointed and surprised people that morning.

I have no doubt. At least they give another shot at it at 1:00.

Huh. That is a good tip. Although Boardwalk is closer to the walkway to DHS, I think.

You may be right; and we may have gone there. I always get the "B" resorts mixed up in name at times. I will say, I kinda adore the Boardwalk.

:) Like when that sort of thing happens.

Me too!!!

Death is not the worst part???

OH no!! See below...

Okay... yes, this is worse than death. :laughing:

It didn't take much convincing because I know you know exactly what I'm talking about!

What the heck? I wonder what the delay was?? And where was everybody?

I have no idea! "Operations" was around and having their huddle but why the delay I'll never know.

Haven't looked at Touring Plans in a while, but that makes sense. When I did MF/SR (pre ROTR) I went with the crowd and stormed it, but... after I rode, I was able to walk right back on it. So... go do something else first and come back to GE makes sense to me.

I don't think the line for MF/SR ever got to be more than 45 or so. And once is plenty for me honestly. I do like it for sure, but there is enough else to do that I am happy with once.

What? There was no warning of this!

;)

I know!! Foreshadowing is my forte!

Last edited:
Ah. Now I know. :)
I know I would've walked, but... I kinda like that you took the monorail.

The monorail is very "Disney" to me. I was anxious do get in the Disney mojo pretty quickly!
Hmmm... bit of a conundrum and not really sure what I'd do.

It kinda is. I mean not ideal either way. Either not go at all, or be kinda a jerk.

But I can see it happening.

Too easy to do unfortunately.
A quality you really want in a hostess. :sad2:

I know!! Seems like that's a pretty major point of their entire job.

Ah, so that's what it was. Yup.

I fixed it and now it's "public".
It's a really nice shot of her. :)

Thank you!! Speaks more to the model than the point and shooter.

I honestly don't know. Maybe someday, but... when that day is, I just don't know.

All we can do is keep hoping.....

You're lucky you had someone you trust right there! If it'd been me, I would've had to pass since I wouldn't buy it without having that set of eyes/knowledge

It's a great group of folks that seem very willing to help others out and really each other's company.

Yup. I presume your folks will be there still. They're not moving out are they?
Uh, no? I don't think they'd want to; I was thinking more of a roomate or something.

Last edited:
Just starting your report, and read your intro. I don't think it's boring at all, and I'm amazed at what you've accomplished this past year, especially with all the hardships going on.

I've tired to make lemonade out of the truckload of lemons 2020 gave us. Since there is no end in sight, I'm going to just keep making the most of every opportunity I get because tomorrow is never guaranteed. Life must go on....

I feel for you. I'm a retired ER and Critical Care RN (well more like I just can't do it anymore) and had lumbar fusion surgery in January 2020, right before Covid. Just found out I will need another fusion at the level above.

Nursing is HARD on the body, Girl!! I get it. There are days I literally have a hard time getting out of bed. My neck is shot even after a double level fusion and I hurt all the time. Some days, even weeks, are better than others and that is nice to have a break from it. I've heard for sure that if you get one layer done, your chances of having the need for another are pretty high. :hug:

We did do two Disney trips during Covid, one in July right when the parks re-opened, and one in October. Believe it or not, the masks were more bearable in July, as the humidity in October seemed off the charts, or maybe we were just over it by then. :confused3

I can see both being true. I've been in October before and the dripping wet air can be almost unbearable. Yuck! And yes, by October? I think we were ALL just about "over it"!

We have another trip planned for this May, so am looking forward to that.

OH nice!! Flower and Garden will be really nice to hit up!

Congrats on your BSN, and completing it so quickly! I always regretted not going back for that, but it's a moot point now. Okay, now back to reading your report!
Thanks!! It was a lot of hard work, late nights, long weekends, and more papers than I can count. But worth it I think as it'll open up more doors for me down the road. I will say, however, I'm not altogether convinced it'll make me a better nurse. TBH, it may or may not change the way I practice and I might not have done it had it not been for my move coming up.

OK. I made it through they first chapter!party:

I'm glad to see that you have links, I may have to skip some of the banter for now until I can get caught up. It's hard enough on my own thread! I'll be back to read more.
Go you, Alison!! LOL!! (No true mocking there! I 100% know how hard it can be to both get here at all and then stay caught up and I"ve gone through my own fair share of DIS absences over the years.)

Unfortunately they are not true links but rather just pg. numbers. The DIS destroyed BB Code usage and there is no sign of it being fixed. I had a REALLY hard time with the coding as it was and never was able to figure out how to do links after the DIS changed a couple of years ago. I'm too busy to devote time to that right now, so pg. numbers will have to suffice. The DIS REALLY needs to make embedding links for our chapters WAY more user friendly.

Last edited:
Good find!! I think people forget, or just don't know, that it truly was once called that.
I remember when I found out. I was shocked! I was sure that whoever told me had made a mistake.
I have no doubt. At least they give another shot at it at 1:00.
True. I wonder how many groups are left at that time, though.
You may be right; and we may have gone there. I always get the "B" resorts mixed up in name at times. I will say, I kinda adore the Boardwalk.
I'd love to stay at all of the Boardwalk resorts some day. But... probably never will. You never know, though!
It didn't take much convincing because I know you know exactly what I'm talking about!
::yes::
I don't think the line for MF/SR ever got to be more than 45 or so. And once is plenty for me honestly. I do like it for sure, but there is enough else to do that I am happy with once.
45 isn't too bad for that ride.
I'd love to do it again. I've only done it once and that as an engineer. So I feel like I've actually never really "done" it.
I know!! Foreshadowing is my forte!
:laughing:
The monorail is very "Disney" to me. I was anxious do get in the Disney mojo pretty quickly!
I completely understand!
I know!! Seems like that's a pretty major point of their entire job.
Right???
"Hi! Welcome to the wave. I'm your hostess, how can I help you?"
"We'd like to have some drinks and a snack in the lounge."
"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't think we serve drinks or have food here."
Thank you!! Speaks more to the model than the point and shooter.
Maybe it speaks to both. :)
It's a great group of folks that seem very willing to help others out and really each other's company.
That sounds really nice. Kind of like a Disney mentality community.
Uh, no? I don't think they'd want to; I was thinking more of a roomate or something.
I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. Your parents will move out of your house and you'll get a roommate?

Yay! Baby steps. Made it through the "B" update. Good idea having MEK rebook and getting those discounts and commission.

Hopefully once I catch up, I can multi-quote a little more, and read some of the banter.

Hey I'm on a roll! Update C and the BFP! Sounds like you have a lot of nice restaurants in there. I'll be interested hearing about how things work there now.

I like mobile ordering, is that the only way that the QS places work now? Do they have menus at the TS places or is that mobile ordering too?

I know I'm almost never on the DIS anymore, but I just wanted to pop in here and say that I've been enjoying reading about your latest trip to WDW. Seeing your Toy Story Land photos and imagining an early morning walk to Epcot from the Beach Club brightened my morning. :goodvibes

Hey Friends!

I just wanted to let y'all know that I don't regularly go to the list of TRs, so if you're replying here and have a TR that I could join in to read, let me know! You can just PM me with a link and I'll do my best to be a contributor/commenter! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter