Thanksgiving Dressing

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
Not a stuffing vs. dressing debate.

What do you wear on Turkey Day?

Get dressed up, wear everyday attire, a comfortable slob, or anything in between.

I usually wear something nicer, not like I’m going to a wedding or anything, but dressier than normal Thursday clothes. A nicer pair of slacks and blouse, or a fall dress.

My usual casual aside from the pants. I got a screaming beauty of a set of new pants that are black velvet stripe and flare leg. First item of women's clothing I've bought in years and I'm thrilled to wear them today.

It ranges depending on how I feel each year. Mostly nice, casual outfits, every now and then a dress and tights. This year, DH and I are home alone so lounge wear is the dressiest I will get today.

Depends on if a lot of family are coming over and we are doing the whole production or if it's just hubby and me or hubby, my son and his family and me. If a lot of family are coming, I'll wear a nicer shirt and valor pants. Today, it was just hubby and me so I'm wearing a long sleeve Epcot t-shirt and a pair of jogging pants. We have actually already finished eating and cleaned up, so nice and easy.

Not a stuffing vs. dressing debate.

What do you wear on Turkey Day?

Get dressed up, wear everyday attire, a comfortable slob, or anything in between.

I usually wear something nicer, not like I’m going to a wedding or anything, but dressier than normal Thursday clothes. A nicer pair of slacks and blouse, or a fall dress.
Depends. If we're going somewhere for dinner, I'll dress nicer than what I would wear around home. This year (staying home) it's a t-shirt & slacks.

Growing up all holidays were dress up. Dresses for sure for my grandmother, mom & I. Shirts & ties for my grandfather & dad. Gradually, my mom and I would wear a nice pants outfit and nice shirt with dress pants for my grandfather & dad. My grandmother never became a pants wearing woman, so always a dress or suit. Once my grandfather passed away, we carried on the same way along with my DH coming into the family. It has gotten more casual as the years have gone on. I still prefer to be a bit more dressed up but have acquiesced to being more casual, wearing black jeans with a red sweater one year for Christmas.

If it winds up to be just us, then that is a different story and I go for comfy.

Wore a nice bright pink sweater this morning since we went to the hospital. Now back at home I'm in gym capris and Raiders tee & DH is in flannel pj pants & Capt. America tee.

If we're guests somewhere or having guests in at our house I would wear a festive/dressy outfit; probably a dress of some sort. If it was just us at home (which it practically never is) it would be jeans or leggings and a tank top under a fleece hoodie - my at-home uniform.

Shorts and a teeshirt -- although later we're going to some friends' house for desert and I may put on long pants for that.

Nice casual. Usually black jeans and a cute top. Something that I can basically work in. We're going out tonight, so right now I'm still in my workout clothes getting trees up and fluffed around the house. Will get gussied up later for our Thanksgiving out on the town.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter