Thanksgiving Day Parade - DCL Float

KevinFL

DCL Pearl
If anyone happens to see the approximate time the Disney Cruise Line float happens during the parade would you mind replying with it? We are recording the 3+ hours and will want to show the kids. Happy Thanksgiving!

People are losing their minds over this float. Crying because you saw a balloon on TV isn't normal.

Sat my little rear end on 59th between Columbus Circle and 6th Ave from 6am on SPECIFICALLY because of this float! I was one and done for the parade after Thanksgiving 2006, but...

And now I'm seriously contemplating canceling my scheduled and paid in full Disneyland trip (2nd ever...and pseudo first so much has changed since I was there) and putting all that $$ on the MDAS Double Dip over my Feb break... Especially given all the negativity towards DL on these boards specifically... (I checked and airfare could be cancelled for credit which I'd use for flights to MIA...)

People are losing their minds over this float. Crying because you saw a balloon on TV isn't normal.
I didn't cry, but I did squeal when they played the horn sound. My 16 yr old laughed and rolled their eyes. But the past almost 2 years has been brutal. I work in water/wastewater, so it's been work as normal this entire time. I almost died last Christmas because my best efforts weren't enough to avoid covid. My husband and I are cruising at the end of Jan for our many times rescheduled and very belated 20th anniversary trip. My reaction was less about the ship or the cruise and more about life feeling remotely normal in some respects. So yeah, I know my reaction wasn't "normal," but the ptsd is also hitting hard as we are 2.5 weeks out from my covid anniversary. Let people have their small bits of joy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter