Thanksgiving ADR's?

DisneyBarlans

DIS Veteran
We're going the week of Thanksgiving and we're looking for a great place to have Thanksgiving dinner. Any suggestions? We love the Crystal Palace, but we want something a little more formal for the holiday. I printed out the restaurants that had special Thanksgiving meals in 2006 from AllEars, but I can't find the menus for each restaurant.

In 1999 we did thanksgiving dinner at Wispering Canyon. It was wonderful - a true classic thanksgiving dinner in a very rustic atmosphere - what more could you ask for?! Back then it was family style turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, vegetables, possibly sweet potatoes, and I remember lots of pies!!

I have heard good things about the Liberty Taven. We are going to be there for Thanksgiving week also and plan oin trying this place for the turkey day dinner.

In 2005, we ate Christmas Eve dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern and Christmas dinner at Chef Mickey's. If we went for Thanksgiving, we'd do something similar. I think Liberty Tree Tavern offers the most tradtional Thanksgiving dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter