Thanks Shan-man for your TR...

My goodness,,,thats a picture perfect Disney family ! :goodvibes I'm so glad ya'll are hav'n the bestest of a time ! :thumbsup2

Love the pics !1

Thoroughly enjoying the TR! Can't wait to see more!

Oh, and Frank....could've sworn that was you, too! Darn!

All right! Who invited the beautiful, skinny, young people! Don't ya know the membership qualifications to be a Fort Fiend!? Where's the pledgemaster! I demand a review!! Someone get that man a 24 pack of non-light beer!

Seriously Shannon, beautiful family and I'm loving the pics. I leave in 48 hrs 51 mins and 12 sec! Coming your way (happy dance ensues)!

Waaaaah, you get to leave before I do. I still have about 52 hours before I get to hit the road:guilty:

The 1200 loop is going fast.

IMG_1136.jpg

This here is just one of the random pics I took for Shan-man of a site in the 500 loop to give him an idea of what he might be up against with his decorations.

IMG_1131.jpg

Great TR!! Thanks for taking the time to share with us wana bees!:lmao:

Waaaaah, you get to leave before I do. I still have about 52 hours before I get to hit the road:guilty:

I feel even worse. I have 8 months and 4 days before we leave for our next trip. :sad:

Yesterday was a long day. We left the camper at 7:30 a.m. and didn't return till 10:47 p.m. We had 8:00 a.m. at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and then MK from there then Spirit of Aloha at 5:15 then MVMCP. What a long day. I took 748 pictures and now have to start sorting, I bet I only keep 150 or so. Going to TE to eat breakfast and then another day at the Fort or maybe an afternoon at Blizzard Beach...............

Yesterday was a long day. We left the camper at 7:30 a.m. and didn't return till 10:47 p.m. We had 8:00 a.m. at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and then MK from there then Spirit of Aloha at 5:15 then MVMCP. What a long day. I took 748 pictures and now have to start sorting, I bet I only keep 150 or so. Going to TE to eat breakfast and then another day at the Fort or maybe an afternoon at Blizzard Beach...............

WOW... thats a long day, your kids must be real troopers.

Geez - I'm so jealous that you're still there and having so much fun! When did we see you - last weekend sometime before getting on separate boats? Since we've been back home since Monday evening, it seems like forever ago that we were there, and then I figure out you're still there and living large. I'm so jealous!

Have fun for us!

Leslie

Geez - I'm so jealous that you're still there and having so much fun! When did we see you - last weekend sometime before getting on separate boats? Since we've been back home since Monday evening, it seems like forever ago that we were there, and then I figure out you're still there and living large. I'm so jealous!

Have fun for us!

Leslie

We checked in last Friday and leave in the morning but it has been a very magical time here. I would have to say this has been the best trip so far with more to come. We have only met your family for that brief moment and Wilderness Wookies. I wish we could stay and meet Shan-man but that just didn't work out this trip. Maybe some other time.

We left yesterday morning and pulled in at home at 1:00 a.m. this morning. We drove straight home. Glad to be here but wish we were back at the Fort at the same time. Time to start working on the TR. I'm outa here................

Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter