Thanks Jackie 4 Fall Free Dining Heads Up

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by samsteele, Jan 3, 2019.

1. samsteele

samsteele DIS Veteran

Many of us found out about this week's Fall Free Dining by reading Jackie's news release on the Boards.

I would have missed this offer, as would many others, if Jackie hadn't drawn our attention to it.

At least for Canadians, the offer was buried under the small print on the bottom of the home page, under special offers. It wasn't an advertised headliner on our offer page.

We are conditioned to look in the late Spring. But everything changes.

As always, crunch the numbers and satisfy yourself that this, or any other offer, is the best for your family's needs.

Thanks Jackie you for your hard work. :-)

2. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

just tagging @WebmasterJackie to help ensure she see this (well deserved) praise

SorcererHeidi, rteetz and samsteele like this.
  3. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

GMTA, and ya beat me to it, @TheMaxRebo. ;)

samsteele likes this.
  4. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

You guys are the absolute sweetest and made my day! :lovestruc I can't describe to you how much it means to me that each of you took the time to share these kind words!

I do try as hard as I can to get stuff out to you guys as quickly as I can because, without you, I'd have no reason to do it. I really hope that those of you who wanted in on the Free Dining were able to get your reservations booked!

I appreciate you all more than you'll ever know!! :grouphug: