Thanks Jackie 4 Fall Free Dining Heads Up

samsteele

DIS Veteran
Many of us found out about this week's Fall Free Dining by reading Jackie's news release on the Boards.

I would have missed this offer, as would many others, if Jackie hadn't drawn our attention to it.

At least for Canadians, the offer was buried under the small print on the bottom of the home page, under special offers. It wasn't an advertised headliner on our offer page.

We are conditioned to look in the late Spring. But everything changes.

As always, crunch the numbers and satisfy yourself that this, or any other offer, is the best for your family's needs.

Thanks Jackie you for your hard work. :-)

Many of us found out about this week's Fall Free Dining by reading Jackie's news release on the Boards.

I would have missed this offer, as would many others, if Jackie hadn't drawn our attention to it.

At least for Canadians, the offer was buried under the small print on the bottom of the home page, under special offers. It wasn't an advertised headliner on our offer page.

We are conditioned to look in the late Spring. But everything changes.

As always, crunch the numbers and satisfy yourself that this, or any other offer, is the best for your family's needs.

Thanks Jackie you for your hard work. :-)

just tagging @WebmasterJackie to help ensure she see this (well deserved) praise

GMTA, and ya beat me to it, @TheMaxRebo. ;)

You guys are the absolute sweetest and made my day! :lovestruc I can't describe to you how much it means to me that each of you took the time to share these kind words!

I do try as hard as I can to get stuff out to you guys as quickly as I can because, without you, I'd have no reason to do it. I really hope that those of you who wanted in on the Free Dining were able to get your reservations booked!

I appreciate you all more than you'll ever know!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter