Thanks for the birdie dream last night, Kara!

catsrule

Mary Jo
Went to bed after looking at your latest birdie pics. Dreamed I was in my mom's house and she had birdies everywhere and all kinds. Parakeets, cokatoos (however you spell it), parrots. Some in cages, some flying around, a few of the parakeets landing on my shoulders. I'm just glad there were no kitties in the dream!:teeth:

Well I definatly would have FREAKED and probably woke up screaming! LOL!! UUGGHH birds=hibbyjibbies!

Definately would have been a nightmare to you. I think Simba would have enjoyed it, though. :teeth:

LOL... I just kept thinking about the movie The Birds and bird pecking at my eyes... :eek: :)

Probaly felt guilty cause your kitties bring birds to the house as presents..:eek:

If you were the one cleaning up after them it would of been a nightmare.

It was a very nice dream, like the birdies in Song of the South, I think that was the name of the movie, the one with 'Mr. Blue Bird on my shoulder'.

Catsrule -- Sounds like you had a lovely dream! I'm glad that my little birdies might have played a part in inspiring it! :) And I think you're right -- Simba would have looooved that dream! ;)

He would have been a very happy kitty! Good thing it was just me, my mom, and lots of birdies!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter