Thanks Craig for "not" doing a show today!

Shoshannah

Mouseketeer
Just a shout out to Craig for being awesome and doing a solo show today! The shows/podcasts mean a lot to me especially right now while transitioning to an empty nest.

I also happened to see him and the gang in Disneyland in 2018. We practically attacked Ryno while he was in line in the morning to get in. (Which I would never have done, but my daughters said we had too.) Once we got through, the whole group was so nice to us! It really made our trip!

Just a shout out to Craig for being awesome and doing a solo show today! The shows/podcasts mean a lot to me especially right now while transitioning to an empty nest.

I also happened to see him and the gang in Disneyland in 2018. We practically attacked Ryno while he was in line in the morning to get in. (Which I would never have done, but my daughters said we had too.) Once we got through, the whole group was so nice to us! It really made our trip!

I agree with the statement that Craig is awesome. We came back from WDW a few weeks ago and my husband made me promise that I won't ask to go back for a few years so the Disney Blues are hitting harder than ever! The solo show was a welcome surprise and much appreciated. I really hope Pete knows how lucky he is to have both Craig and Ryno. I mean instead of thinking "Hey, free day off I'm gonna relax", both put content out there that they didn't have to. Although I don't like when Ryno refers to himself as a nobody because I think to most of us he's definitely a somebody and I would legit cry if I ever get the chance to meet him (and then scare him lol).

I mean instead of thinking "Hey, free day off I'm gonna relax", both put content out there that they didn't have to. Although I don't like when Ryno refers to himself as a nobody because I think to most of us he's definitely a somebody

Totally agree!

We love Ryno. It does scare me a lot of time because he'll say exactly what I'm thinking and Craig will look at him like he's crazy! Of course, Craig seems to not to care about things, but when we met them, he had the biggest, genuine smile on his face. (Made me feel less creepy confronting them.) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!