Thank you tag fairy but I'm a little confused?

Looks like I'll be joining the other long-standing DISers without a tag. I guess I'm just not that interesting... popcorn::

I once was a mouseketeer... then I suggested Webmaster Regina might be the TF... I lost my mouseketeer status and my location turned pink...

Is there an ointment for that? :lmao:

I am so lovin' your tag! Hilarious! (See what I did there? I used MY tag to compliment YOUR tag....clever, eh? I slay me...:rotfl2: )

You guys are too funny. Almost as funny as the podcast sometimes... :) I love the tag fairie, whomever he/she might be. :)

Looks like I'll be joining the other long-standing DISers without a tag. I guess I'm just not that interesting... popcorn::

I'll join The Tagless Club along with you. We'll have to get tshirts made but I insist that we only use Hanes Tagless T-Shirts. :rotfl2:
All of the uninteresting DISsers have to stick together after all. :love:

Congrats to all those tagged!! :wizard: I truly love reading all the funny little tags attached to everyone's names and bow down to the TF and those that have been bestowed upon for being such amazingly creative writers. I love the DIS and read it daily, but rarely post myself (3+ years here and under 250 posts). I'm just not a funny quote-worthy writer - I could really bang out those term papers back in the day, but they were sooo boring. And I can read an interesting novel in just a few hours - mmmmm, love me a good book! - but wouldn't be able to write one under threat of imprisonment. Anyway.....:yay: for all of you recent tag-ees!

ps - I'll join the whine and cheese club so long as it includes a nice Syrah!

Maybe we are just TOO interesting! There are so many choices, the TF can't pick just one :rotfl:

--Tagless on the left coast

I once was a mouseketeer... then I suggested Webmaster Regina might be the TF... I lost my mouseketeer status and my location turned pink...

Is there an ointment for that? :lmao:

In life, we should be thankful for the little things. I'm thankful that I don't have your tag and mine :)

This thread must be charmed!!!:goodvibes

Congrats to everyone!

MenashaCorp, your tag is too funny. :rotfl2:

I'm afraid that I don't know where mine came from but I'm not going to complain or even question the Tag Fairy lest I anger him/her which I don't want to do.

I never really know what the TF was. Now I really enjoy reading your tags!

Im a tag watcher!

When the tag fairy never visited me, I took it upon myself and made my own "tag"! Now I have to get back to work before I get fired from my job from being on the DIS too much! :rotfl2: And my boss had the nerve to to make fun of me being a DISer! ;)

Still Tagless on the Charmed Thread!

Does the TF take bribes?
:flower3: Flowers?:flower1:
:drinking1 Libations?:cake: Cake?

I can't find the Mickey Bar smilie or I'd offer that.

First thought? OOOOHHHHHNNNOOOOO!!! :lmao:

Then I realized "Gee, you know, some ointment could be helpful..."

I will wear the (slightly embarrassing) Tag with pride. It's a conversation starter if nothing else!

:banana: THANKS, TAG FAIRY!!!:banana:

I was lurking around this forum and noticed all the people getting tags over here. I thought,"What the hey? I'll throw my name in the TF goblet." So, there you go. And, you know what? I probably won't get a tag out of it. XD

Can't blame me for trying, though.

Just popping in for a minute during our DLR trip and wanted to congratulate all the newly tagged!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter