Thank you for your Prayers-isabel Has left the building!

We are all fine, with no damage to our homes either. The power went off and was restored an hour ago. We are 30 miles outside of Wash. DC. Everyone was told to stay off of the roads because of poer outages/downed trees/downed power lines. However, today had been a beautiful day. It is now blue skies, and great tem. Thank God for His many blessings.

Nice to see people checking in with news they are ok. Here's hoping power, etc. gets restored soon to those who don't have it.

Just a quick note to thank all of you that did pray for my dh (and everyone else!), I really do appreciate it! :) My dh and the other Troopers that he was with, were sent home today. After a 10 hr. drive, he is home, safe & sound! Whew, I can breathe again... ;)

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!!

my friend's apartment came through ok(Newport News) but they have no power or services so they decided to extend their road trip

My sister just got cell phone service today so she called to tell me they are ok but no power or phone since 8 am Thursday. :( Most of the area is like that in Chesapeake, VA. They are saying it will be at least a week before they will make it back to their neighborhood to clear the trees so that they can repair the lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter