Texting.

i text a lot. i have unlimited. but i also have a teenage brother and sister on the plan and they text a lot too. i think it's easier than calling. i hate calling people. in school we're not supposed to even have cell phone on the campus but like everyone has one anyway so there's nothing they can really do about it. and the rules on punishment depends on the teacher really. like they usually tell you to put it away and some take it and keep it and give it to the principal. i've never had my phone taken away but i do text in class.

The rules don't really depend on the teacher at my school.
They'll pretend they didn't see it, but really most of them will take it away. Because it's just the rule. Lie about something stupid to the teacher? You stay in at break.

I would be pissed if my teacher took my cell for the entire day. I would just wait until class the next day to get it, I'm not missing my bus for that stupid thing.

The only exception any teacher has made to our rules, is that we can listen to our Ipods during math tests.

I used to have 200 a month. I wouldn't really use it so I took it off. Its not really worth it though since all the companies raised texting to $0.15 a text..It really adds up if you aren't keeping track.

I text practically all the time and any calls I do make are to my parents (as they haven't mastered how to compose or read a text quite yet! LOL)

I text in class quite a lot, mainly to my boyfriend to find out whether he can pick me up or not. I'm lucky to have pretty laidback lecturers who will just ask you politely to put your phone away if they catch you, however I've been told that not all lecturers are like that and will punish you if you're caught playing with you're phone.

Thank god for unlimited texting. If I didn't have it, I'd be in serious trouble with my bill.

But I forced my parents to get it for me. They expect to move me 600+ miles away from my friends and not let me stay in touch? I think not. ;)

I text my one really close friend at least 20 a day if not more....so yeah. I like to text. :)

Hmm depends texting is not only expensive but it takes a long time to write them so I am not really a big fan of texting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter