Testing my first logo...THANKS DOM!!!

Sorcerer_Matt

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

Its about time I got a logo. I have always wanted one, but I have never really known how to create one and then add it to the boards.

I would like to thank Dom13 for making this logo for me. THANKS DOM!
It is really cool!

Talk to you all real soon,
Matt

Dom is really amazing!!!!

(I'm jealous! that is very cool!)LOL

Holycow

That is awesome! I have been working on one similar to that with a Sorcerer Mickey. It should be ready soon. I may borrow that Sorcerer for it (if you don't mind!)

Sue Ellen

You're welcome Matt. Was quite a challenge actually. Learned ALOT doing it. If anyone "needs" one I will be happy to make one for you. You have to be patient as it may take a week-10 days as I have a few things to work on right now.

Sue Ellen - If you need a Sorcerer let me know. I found a couple when I was making this. Though Matt found that one so you may want to ask him where he found his!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Hi Sue Ellen,

I am going to mail you a link to the site where I found it. It is a really nice picture of Sorcerer Mickey.

Thanks again Dom!

-Matt

Great work Dom!! but then we always knew you were very talented...nice AND talented..

what a combination..

Donna

Very cool... Dom nice job...:)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest