test - Hey JC, look what I did!

jfulcer

DIS Old Timer
flounder01.gif

mainstparade2.jpg

<OBJECT><EMBED src="http://www.worldzone.net/travel/jfulcer/DISsig.swf" menu=false quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH=270 HEIGHT=175 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

Ok, so is it on my original swf that I need to change the background, or is it the linked swf files that need it? I'd like to change it to the standard gray or white...

Please don't associate me with content.

Mr. J. Cricket assumes no liability for the skills he teaches.

"...and remember this, there is no more important safety
rule than to wear these safety glasses."

Norm Abrams, New Yankee Workshop

JC

See, now that you changed it my reply doesn't make sense and I 'm not sure what your new question is asking.

JC

actually, I was associating you with the site.... I thought I had changed that one to my gilligan swf - must not have saved it. it's gone now... But check out www.worldzone.net. 50 megs free, and they allow linking. They have a 1gb limit transfer per month, but I have a feeling that will be sufficient...

When you load into level "0" the original movie is replaced by the new one but at the original's dimentions(sp). Is that the answer?

JC

the questions is about the other linked swf that now works (my image randomizer). I don't like the back background behind the ones that are too small. Do I need to change it in the original SWF link file, or the destination file?

I'm going to try out Media Service Network as soon as the registration script is turned back on. No limits whatsoever and pretty decent services too. No ads at all either.

Sounds too good to be true....

I'll let you know.
Your background question is pretty easy to figure out. Just change the background in the randomizer file to something wired like red and give it a try. That will let you know pretty quick which one you have to change.

Translation:I don't know.

JC

lol JC. I thought you knew it all. ;)

No limits? You know what they say about offers that are too goo to be true...

Some Italian company is supposedly financing the whole thing for some reason. I haven't read all of the fine print, but it seems pretty nice.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter