• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

teppanyaki and the dining plan

suedisney

Mouseketeer
I heard there were many restrictions on the dining plan and Teppanyaki. Has anyone had any experience with this truth or untruth? Thanks, SUE

We did Teppanyaki last September and had no restrictions (and a whole lot of food!) but the CM did say that the menu would be changing. I haven't heard any new details yet, though!

We ate at Teppanyaki on the Dining Plan in October. There were 2 changes that I am aware of.
In the past the menu included a Steak and Lobster dinner. Now the Lobster is considered an "Add On" and not included in the plan. You could pay OOP to add the Lobster to your meal. Initially, the menu included Sushi appetizers. They no longer include the Sushi appetizers in the plan. If you want the Sushi again, you will have to pay OOP.
We did not, in any way, feel restricted at this meal. It was good food and great fun and we found that anything that we wanted was included.
So only if Lobster and Sushi are important to you, will you feel a difference.
Enjoy.

Our experience in October was just as "Hopefully" described. We really enjoyed our meal. We thought the food was fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter